PDA

View Full Version : ML430 START ERROR Immo Off with Emulator - Help Needed

obeids
23rd April, 2016, 08:00 PM
Hi there Guys.

I have a ML430 which has the Key module / AAM is the one located under the fuse box.
The proble is the car shows the start error on cluster and thus wouldn't start. Car has 1 Original key only. How can I solve this problem?
I bought the MB Star C3 set but cannot figure what to do.
I also have a CR1 Immo emulator and tried the options as per user manual but car shows the same start error. Only the third option which says to delete 2 line and replace with FFF or something works and engine starts and dies off but as the user manual of emulator says that need to do "Personalisation using MB STAR" for engine to run. How does one do the personalisation or best would be to be able to learn new keys if possible to the system since I have prepared new ML Transponder chips. So how can I teach the new chip to the ca or how do I go about resetting the system or atleast getting the emulator to work......

Really appreciate the help as this car standing in my way for more than a month now.

ngakson2002
23rd April, 2016, 08:35 PM
Hello mate

1) With the help of X-Prog, UPA, Orange5 etc.. read dump from the AAM Mcu (0G47V, 1D69J etc..)
2) Using Gambit or any other device Program a Blank PCF7935 transponder from the dump read and the problem will be solved.

Best Regards

yssf
24th April, 2016, 12:10 AM
First check if the red led on the left of radio dash blink when you turn the key to ACC (1position)not to ON,if the led blinks it mean that your key is OK stored in AAM,definitely is the ecu dump (eeprom 95p08)that corrupted need's renewal.
You can post your dump here if you want it to be renew

obeids
24th April, 2016, 10:06 AM
Hi there

The Red light does blink.
This ECU has the HC11E9 MCU. Do you need that dump or is it another eeprom that you need the dump from? How do I do the personalisation of the ECU as per user manual which only says need to do personalisation by HTT or MB Star.

Really appreciate your help

yssf
24th April, 2016, 12:15 PM
Yes it's hc11e9 needed as is petrol engine.
You also need STAR DIAG to personalize

Sent from my SM-G530FZ using Tapatalk

obeids
24th April, 2016, 12:43 PM
Hi.

So should I send you the Eeprom dump?
How to personalize with Star Diag? Which option to choose?

obeids
24th April, 2016, 03:22 PM
Hi again.

Ok checked nicely and guess what. The red light isn't the one next to the radio. The one small red light flashes on the radio itself.
I open the key reader module and see that somebody tampered with it and damaged it.
So I fitted the Immo Emulator and wrote the data from 019 to 01D all FFFFFF as per manual. Now the car doesn't even crank the engine. How do I do the personalization with MB Star?

Thanks alot

yssf
24th April, 2016, 04:10 PM
I can only get you the procedure on Monday

obeids
24th April, 2016, 05:17 PM
I can only get you the procedure on Monday

That will be good if you can get me the procedure.

aketokediag
25th April, 2016, 06:36 AM
Hello M8,
If you have gambit and AVDI, the process is very simple, read dump from AAM module through obdii and use gambit to write on pcf7935as blank. Problem solved.
Regards

obeids
25th April, 2016, 06:51 AM
Hello M8,
If you have gambit and AVDI, the process is very simple, read dump from AAM module through obdii and use gambit to write on pcf7935as blank. Problem solved.
Regards

Problem is the key reader module has been damaged by somebody that worked on the vehicle before

aketokediag
25th April, 2016, 07:18 AM
Replace it and start the car, is the security light blink?
Regards

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Tapatalk