PDA

View Full Version : Need help to inspect tuning files

burazer
29th April, 2016, 01:38 PM
Hi I need help if someone can inspect tuning files I have ori+stage1+stage2 from 3 cars.If someone please can inspect it.

This is names of files:
http://i.imgur.com/Rm1AvCn.png

I would like to know if I put these in cars that they will not damage the motor or turbine.

Thanks in advance372621

burazer
29th April, 2016, 08:20 PM
Please can anyone help me?

twchnodictator
29th April, 2016, 08:28 PM
Please can anyone help me?

Do not recommend to use file from some websites

kalif
29th April, 2016, 08:57 PM
Better to post to all forums in the world... How can anyone think that free is good. Try compare in ols and you can see all

NASTASE
30th April, 2016, 02:28 PM
Hi I need help if someone can inspect tuning files I have ori+stage1+stage2 from 3 cars.If someone please can inspect it.

This is names of files:
http://i.imgur.com/Rm1AvCn.png

I would like to know if I put these in cars that they will not damage the motor or turbine.

Thanks in advance372621
Hang on a minute mate,
I will work for you a few hours,I'll tell you my opinion and you shall benefit of others labour so easy as you copied those files from net.!!!!!!!!!!! Put your ass to work mate, learn,spend nights in front of your laptop,drink tones of coffee,sweat,and maybe in a few month you can get your own job.

CustomCars
30th April, 2016, 02:49 PM
But no one yet say you.... sure you can use we don't say you what to do with our or customers car.
If some one like 5-8-10-15-30..% tune it's the best ones :D

Use and be happy :-)... wait

Nope, i don't recommend try ;)
[automatic crap tune inside]

bobolin4o
30th April, 2016, 03:16 PM
Mmmm, why you said that... those files are EXCELLENT, even BRILLIANT made job!!!
burazer, use them, and you'll earn great money, and your name will become world famous...
Cheers!

NASTASE
30th April, 2016, 03:19 PM
Turbo map, a big crap.372823

CustomCars
30th April, 2016, 04:06 PM
Nastase don't say that ! :chuncky: 20% will give great boost result at almost all parts of engine condition.
Every one knows - high boost giving much power. Air was so much energetic - it's named ECO friendly power.

We all together should try make electric or horse power from air+wind it's best idea because it's almost anywhere :-)

CustomCars
30th April, 2016, 04:08 PM
Mmmm, why you said that... those files are EXCELLENT, even BRILLIANT made job!!!
burazer, use them, and you'll earn great money, and your name will become world famous...
Cheers!

I think, they already famous here. Only can check at end how much posts, they topic earn :excitement: