PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 407 BSI JC need flash

blerim shehi
29th April, 2016, 04:58 PM
solved.......

vasa
29th April, 2016, 06:03 PM
Hi, mate your dump is total damage or but read . solder flash back and read software signature . After i send you dump , you can write with FVDI obd2 .

blerim shehi
29th April, 2016, 06:09 PM
Hi, mate your dump is total damage or but read . solder flash back and read software signature . After i send you dump , you can write with FVDI obd2 .
cars, has already fallen asleep she can not communicate with OBD

dtip
29th April, 2016, 08:08 PM
there is a lot of posts regarding FVDI and JC bsi, try finding some googling "FVDI JC BSI"

Some of them:

Some FVDI PSA users warn others: FVDI kills Johnson control BSI.

Exactly, BSI is not kill,it is in boot mode but car is in economy mode, put BSI in car but star other car and connect +and- in car for read BSI is work 100%.
To explain better my procedure: no problem when you read BSI connected other car will start on the battery of the vehicle you read BSI because the proceed is not fast and your vehicle goes into economy mod then your BSI remains in boot mod and does not want to start your car if you happen redone a reading of your BSI and finally exit the boot mod reading and more concern, especially connect another car started on the battery of the vehicle to read.
You could understand like this: the BSI goes in economy/boot mode because the procedure takes much time – I have to connect another car to the battery of the non-starting car, start the donor-car and then I will be able to connect to the “dead” BSI and revive it by switching off the economy/boot mode.

The BSI is not dead is one way in "economy mode." remove the fuses for the wipers and lights and fan, connect a good battery charge and restart the procedure and expects to conclude !!!!

vasa
30th April, 2016, 01:48 PM
there is a lot of posts regarding FVDI and JC bsi, try finding some googling "FVDI JC BSI"

Some of them:

ctrl+c can all but this isn't truthe. FVDI erasure memory for preparation process to writing new flash . no economy mode mate .........
It represents the BSI is not dead.

blerim shehi
30th April, 2016, 03:15 PM
ctrl+c can all but this isn't truthe. FVDI erasure memory for preparation process to writing new flash . no economy mode mate .........
It represents the BSI is not dead.
Thanks .. for our dedication to the topic, BSI was dead, flash was damaged..
can make comparison between the two bin file....
car now works OK