PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see on Digital Kaos

Devilfish
13th July, 2008, 11:11 PM
Hi Devilfish,

Digital Kaos has been online for just over 5 months now and I think we're doing pretty well. :)

Coming up to 4000 members now and always growing.

But what would you like to see on the forum? Obviously there are rules about some things and reasons why we can't have certain stuff. The forum is here for you folks, the members, so what would you like to see and we'll see what we can do. Maybe you've seen something on another forum you visit and would like it here too or just something that you've thought of.

Let us know. :)

Thanks!
Devilfish

cantona7
18th July, 2008, 11:20 AM
daily quiz would be good
im crap at computers and that but if someone would take the time to teach me i would be prepared to have a go at running it

plasterer
18th July, 2008, 11:19 PM
Poss help out in the Quiz Dirrection
You Got Sam Radio up and running

<--plasterer added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...-->

Devilfish
How does the live link to stream Footie Work
If you Dont mind i could use this on ours
(:top:If you dont ask you dont get ).....Paul

thommo
18th July, 2008, 11:31 PM
Poss help out in the Quiz Dirrection
You Got Sam Radio up and running

<--plasterer added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...-->

Devilfish
How does the live link to stream Footie Work
If you Dont mind i could use this on ours
(:top:If you dont ask you dont get ).....Paul

it streamed from members to a host like ustream and then the link is provided for others to watch, its not a website that is linked from anywhere.

if you want it for a site you have then you need to look into streaming and ustream website and get some gear like a tv capture card

plasterer
19th July, 2008, 12:33 PM
Thanx for the info Mate .....Paul

Jaffa
19th July, 2008, 09:25 PM
A new skin...don't like dark skins and the original is too like every other forums original skin.

Devilfish
21st July, 2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the ideas folks, I'll look into them. :)

shady77
23rd October, 2008, 09:59 AM
yeah quiz section would be ace! hows about this? ?1 a go, 50p to prize pot
50p to DK or whatever. maybe you could lock thread until people have paid? dunno
certain number of questions, one with the most correct wins top prize
2nd and third etc.
dunno how to go about stopping people googling mind.......

kenmonu
23rd October, 2008, 07:27 PM
Hi Devilfish,

Digital Kaos has been online for just over 5 months now and I think we're doing pretty well. :)

But what would you like to see on the forum? Obviously there are rules about some things and reasons why we can't have certain stuff. The forum is here for you folks, the members, so what would you like to see and we'll see what we can do. Maybe you've seen something on another forum you visit and would like it here too or just something that you've thought of.

Thanks!
Devilfish
i would agree with jaffa, a new bright skin would be nice.

firestorm
23rd October, 2008, 07:44 PM
more avatars like mine lol

shady77
23rd October, 2008, 07:49 PM
:goodpost: yay!!!

cantona7
23rd October, 2008, 08:11 PM

best line i've read all week

we should enforce lots more like firestorms:reddy:

bigbillyjobob
27th November, 2008, 07:09 PM
Why is there no cable modem section on here? is it possible to have one?

bugaloo41
27th November, 2008, 11:34 PM
A giant boxing glove that smashes right through the pc screen if they ask "my box has went off is there a fix yet" - particularly when we have a trillion threads on the same subject and many havent even had the courtesy to introduce themselves.

I dont envy the mods you must certainly have your work cut out in days like this. :cheers:

motherwell boy
28th November, 2008, 08:33 PM

Could stare at that avatar all day :D

DonkeyOaty
3rd December, 2008, 05:45 PM
Hello my darlings. Could do with a forum area for discussions about media streaming devices, for example Popcorn Hour models or Pixel Magic MB200...

Yes I know there are dedicated forums for this but who wants to go outside in this weather? :)

starviewsick
3rd December, 2008, 05:52 PM
a weekly quiz like which is the best recivers

gmb45
3rd December, 2008, 06:02 PM
hi devilfish ive just read a reply to your thread on the subject of what people would like on digital kaos namely a quiz the thing is it was said put a pound in half to a prize and half to dk the thing is i dont have a debit card or the like as other people i think so wouldnt be able to play.But on the other a good idea to raise funds for dk which you well deserve.I will try to think of some ideas as well and thanks a trillion trillion trillion for the totally brilliant work.

tubsy2008
4th December, 2008, 08:47 PM
thank u for asking
well at mo its just perfect.enjoy all this sharing idea
forum r good and the help has helped massive amount of ppl
gr8 site
seen other forums and this is up der wit the best 1

Dj dee
4th December, 2008, 09:02 PM
Hi devilfish,
I think we should introduce "step by step introductory" link on the front of our main page.
New members like me are having a lot of trouble to get around the forum. This is a very usefull forum so we need to make it easier for every 1 to use. I have to say I'm struggling still. I was lucky one of the members helped me just as I was about to surrender. hahaha
I failed to configure the installation of firmware, I get hit every day, I've been hit as I "speak" right now. I'm addicted to this forum. Sometimes I just sign on to see what's going on.

mark111538
4th December, 2008, 09:05 PM
hi id like to see some good downloads
thanks,,

dctyper
4th December, 2008, 09:23 PM
mr devilfish

for christmas i would like to see a new forum section dedicated to rumours.

dave

DonkeyOaty
4th December, 2008, 09:52 PM
mr devilfish

dave

I was gonna ask for a "Comedy" section but I think maybe this is it :goodpost:

KingJojo
4th December, 2008, 11:35 PM
Hello all,

To minimise repetitive messages like
''my box went down what do i do'' or ''i cannot download the file''

we should make a thread where all fixes are uploaded and where guides for noobs on how to install or flash are located there aswell (like a sticky) where Moderators and Admin can post and edit there

otherwise the site is excellent very organised bearing in mind the amount of members it is still very easy to find and locate files or guides

i think digital kaos should have its own store selling linux boxes and other cable and satelite equipment

after the help i recieved from here i would surely purchase from here rather than any where else

profit made on sales can go towards Digital Kaos

:manuscarf::devil::manuscarf:

KingJojo
4th December, 2008, 11:36 PM
Hello all,

we should make a thread where all fixes are uploaded and where guides for noobs on how to install or flash are located there aswell (like a sticky) where Moderators and Admin can post and edit there

otherwise the site is excellent very organised bearing in mind the amount of members it is still very easy to find and locate files or guides

i think digital kaos should have its own store selling linux boxes and other cable and satelite equipment

after the help i recieved from here i would surely purchase from here rather than any where else

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

once again thanks to the whole Digital Kaos team

gsandhu
4th December, 2008, 11:43 PM
i love football, and sports liverpool fc, talk about premiership football

rob6007
4th December, 2008, 11:50 PM
i wouldnt change much .

navigation is great on the site and its very easy to find what your looking for .

i think the search section could be better and like jaffa said maybe a bette brighter skin .

but dont go doing too much to it thanks

Ron105
4th December, 2008, 11:56 PM
Hi, I think the site is great and the help is good to.Quick with links etc.So what could we hope for.Help is always around on here.Quiz maybe a good idea.I think the downloads need to be watched however as the rar file for keymaster was virused saying He He He flashing up which caused me to have to do a system restore but found out it was imbedded in my running system.Had to reformat..However Keep up the good work and lets help each other as we can..Thanks:manuscarf::

rob6007
5th December, 2008, 12:01 AM
Great site just looking round, got a problem if you could help. flashed ex5000 pvr with FTA software by mistake, can`t get any channels, re flashed with new software still no good. Also up-dated language software still no good? any ideas THANKS in advance

wrong section for your post charlie.

look around and im sure you will find hte right help .

scouses r us
5th December, 2008, 12:37 AM

ooooooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeee giz a go at that... i no somethink that would fit right in to that yeeeeeeeee

plasterer
5th December, 2008, 12:55 AM
ooooooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeee giz a go at that... i no somethink that would fit right in to that yeeeeeeeee
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2269/scouserslz8.jpg
By plasterer22 (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/plasterer22) at 2008-08-15

muz47
5th December, 2008, 12:56 AM
Haven't been around the site for long enough to answer that one

scouses r us
5th December, 2008, 01:17 AM
Hello all,

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

once again thanks to the whole Digital Kaos team
spot on mate that sounds good.. am new on here as well but i no what to say and what not to say but great site sound people.. 4000 i think its going to get biger so u mite av to do another site kaos 2..

thunderpants
5th December, 2008, 01:52 AM
hi, will this unlock channels? im new to all of this.:hahaha:

br0nka
5th December, 2008, 02:08 AM
Why is there no cable modem section on here? is it possible to have one?

clit-eastwood
5th December, 2008, 02:40 AM
Maybe a thread on peoples hobbys? just an idea

scouses r us
5th December, 2008, 02:44 AM
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2269/scouserslz8.jpg
By plasterer22 (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/plasterer22) at 2008-08-15
alright mate lafin

hbw19pg
5th December, 2008, 03:07 AM
i have had a quick look round the site and have not seen a section on new gadgets on the market, what they are for and how to use them, i think it would be helpful???. Maybe.

Thanks!
Devilfish[/QUOTE]

darmokbob
5th December, 2008, 04:01 AM
Hi
This is a great site pity you don't have what I have been looking for all day a pdf of the Starview 2 User manual. Since installing the new firmware I have a green category button on my screen that I haven't a clue how to edit.
Different hardware manuals would be handy, don't you think.?
or as for the firmware a text on what had been changed.

Just an idea. DarMok.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/darmokbob/Pool-of-Life-4.gif

clit-eastwood
5th December, 2008, 04:06 AM
Hi
This is a great site pity you don't have what I have been looking for all day a pdf of the Starview 2 User manual. Since installing the new firmware I have a green category button on my screen that I haven't a clue how to edit.
Different hardware manuals would be handy, don't you think.?
or as for the firmware a text on what had been changed.

Just an idea. DarMok.

hmmmm with only 7 posts, its hardly surprising you aint getting anywhere....just my opinion

darmokbob
5th December, 2008, 04:14 AM
hmmmm with only 7 posts, its hardly surprising you aint getting anywhere....just my opinion

We all have to start somewhere, no opinion on the thread then.
DarMok.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/darmokbob/Pool-of-Life-4.gif

baldeep
5th December, 2008, 04:26 AM
i am new to this

haza
5th December, 2008, 05:19 AM
this site is to help peeps, why not start another section like which shops/sites to purchase the cheapest item (electronics), as most peeps r struglin financially.

garyambrose
5th December, 2008, 06:54 AM
all new to this proper struggling with my one finger typing haha trying to get hold of keymaster v1.2 having no joy

gmb45
5th December, 2008, 07:14 AM
i was just about to say a car maintenance forum but just found out you have one,will get my thinking cap on and try to come up with something.I do love scrabble as do millions of others and im a member of the internet scrabble club (isc) probably have copyright issues there tho.give me a bit of time.

logic_187
5th December, 2008, 09:56 AM
Hi Devilfish,

Thanks!
Devilfish

@Devil LOL this is the first time i have seen this post and another one. TBH i think the site covers most sections, but i find sometimes the answers i need arent on this forum and i need to research elsewhere. However i do like the fact that it has a stronger DM section than most sites.

BTW please please can you put the dual tuner driver in the next relase of DK :-) LOL

harryo
5th December, 2008, 10:09 AM
Hi Devilfish,

Thanks!
Devilfish
thanks for question ,well i would like to see easier instructions on how to use this site cheers

Nj2006
5th December, 2008, 10:19 AM
for the members asking for files like pdf's and stuff thats easly solved when you find them in other places download them and post them here. that way they are there for the next newbie that walks in your shoes..

ive found loads here and i think its one of the best sites.
if it isnt broke dont fix it ...

over 4000 members in 5 months meens your doing things just right
keep up the gr8 work devilfish and team .

Jaffa
5th December, 2008, 10:19 AM
thanks for question ,well i would like to see easier instructions on how to use this site cheers

The link below may help you a bit m8.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2/new-forums-how-make-your-first-post-couple-other-helpful-tips-12092/

chrisalex
5th December, 2008, 10:23 AM
as i have a starview box , it means i can keep in touch with the real world where these boxes are concerned . thanks:wink::wink:

Maddog
5th December, 2008, 10:34 AM
Can't think of anything at the Moment, what you have got is gr8, i'm still learning but with all your help i'm getting there so keep up all the good work to all at DK THANX

orangeorange
5th December, 2008, 10:43 AM
There is a lot of information here.
A simple page would be good, which then opens up further to several other information site.

Also how do I get access to download. It just keeps telling me that I do not have priv.

benny/9
5th December, 2008, 12:15 PM
first lets think about the good things. i find the forum well set out
everything's in good clear sections, and easy to find and use, if and when
needed the sections could extended to support more receivers, cams,cards, etc: IE:the diablo cam, a section for cam files, data bins etc: that has lots of users and very good support, sections like this would be of help for the members to find the latest files also it would keep files and discussions seperate, and most of all more of the members taking part and posting that way everone gains and the forum get even better,and a tutorial section where information can be posted on how to load software,patches,cams,cards set a motorised system up, and general attachments to help members get the most from there systems and save lots of posts asking the same questions.

podgiekop1
5th December, 2008, 12:36 PM
next weeks lotto numbers:p

fatbloke
5th December, 2008, 12:41 PM
Hi Devilfish,

Thanks!
Devilfish

I love the forums as they are,I could easily spend about an hour a day just looking and reading.
Thank's for asking me though.
BR,
fatbloke :)

Razor884
5th December, 2008, 01:01 PM
first lets think about the good things. i find the forum well set out
everything's in good clear sections, and easy to find and use, if and when
needed the sections could extended to support more receivers, cams,cards, etc: IE:the diablo cam, a section for cam files, data bins etc: that has lots of users and very good support, sections like this would be of help for the members to find the latest files also it would keep files and discussions seperate, and most of all more of the members taking part and posting that way everone gains and the forum get even better,and a tutorial section where information can be posted on how to load software,patches,cams,cards set a motorised system up, and general attachments to help members get the most from there systems and save lots of posts asking the same questions.

The same as this guy.

road kill
5th December, 2008, 01:01 PM
think its ok so far just geting into it

jollyjanny
5th December, 2008, 01:06 PM
Hi Devilfish,

Thanks!
Devilfish

Trying to download patch for starview 2 but it says I dont have permission can you help

cochise633
5th December, 2008, 01:13 PM
Seems pretty good at moment, maybe a section just for newbies, as some find it hard to fathom how to do things, hence the same posts over and over.

Raven
5th December, 2008, 02:23 PM
I'd just like to see more variety in sections, other sites have tons of different sections whereas this one seems to be centered around cable and the other stuff we do have seems like an afterthought. We have over 22,000 members in the space of 6 months and yet it's the same couple of dozen people posting in the same few sections all the time....so I think alot more variety is needed to keep the "fix hunter" majority here and participating. Which in turn makes it better for everyone else aswell when there is more variety in the forums and when the forum is more alive.....so there's my suggestion, alot more variety! If the sections and variety are there properly then the forum will grow properly instead of artificially but it won't work the other way around if there isn't much there to entice people to stay after they have their fix or even the ones who stumble onto the site.

blobbins
5th December, 2008, 02:37 PM
I'd like to see more posts like this please........

:trytofly:my starview1 gan off any bod hailp me

Posted at 02:17 AM this morning.

A classic post.....you can almost picture the scene.

alom5
5th December, 2008, 02:52 PM
I think if you introduced a little chat forum....so users can interact with each other.......it could well get rid of seeing the same questions over and over as nobody seems to want to go through the pages to get their answer.....dunno...just a thought...:bootyshake:

gingerninja
5th December, 2008, 03:05 PM
1. fantasy football league
2. sports predictor with prizes.
3. tipster on sports results i.e football, boxing, horses, anything. each member gives betting tips of their expertise so many can get rewarded.
4. hotline to notify when vm and sly are in the area. (joke!)

rob10080
5th December, 2008, 03:07 PM
hi you lovely people.i would like to see " A HOW TO SECTION" i mean we all wait around for code updates, i would like to know how its done,even if its beyond me or if expensive equipment is used

claire123
5th December, 2008, 03:55 PM
hi i think its a great site and a great help thanks claire

claire123
5th December, 2008, 03:58 PM
hi i thinks its a great site and a great help thanks claire

gingerninja
5th December, 2008, 03:59 PM
you posted twice!

caveman_nige
5th December, 2008, 05:49 PM
Devilfish

I was thinking that we could do with a 'wiki' to explain to people what things mean. There are so many terms, expressions and bits of kit both software and hardware that people here read about but do not understand what they mean.

I do not expect the DK staff to be 100% responsible for populating the wiki with the info, but our illustrious members will be able to input the info with us.

I for one come across terminology that some guys use that I am unfamiliar with. If we had a place of reference here where we could look up a word used in the forum etc and better understand and assist all of us to move forward in growing our knowledge which we will in turn use to help others.

For those that read this and are not familiar with a 'wiki', its like an index or 'glossary of terms', not unlike a dictionary, but where the users can add and update the info that is relevant etc, rather like the Wikipedia found on the internet.

With roughly 9000 new users in the last week and so many being completey new to this hobby they could really use some point of reference where they can understand what is being said without being to embarrassed to ask in the forum.

bigfella9
5th December, 2008, 06:48 PM
now then devilfish,i think this site is the bizzo,what would i like to see on here,thats a hard question,it seems like everything anyone would want is here,i am looking around the tinternet to see if i can find out what i need to get my samsung virmin boxs fun card working again without paying a local lad ten to 20 pounds to get it updated,ive sorted my eurovox out easy enuff so should be able to sort my fun card with the right info,any help would be welcome,this site rocks,

kind regards The big fella

Soshirl
5th December, 2008, 07:03 PM
Hi,
As a new member and a beginner to this digital lark I would like to see more idiot guides that can be downloaded so we can be brought up to speed quicker.

clit-eastwood
5th December, 2008, 07:05 PM
Hi,
As a new member and a beginner to this digital lark I would like to see more idiot guides that can be downloaded so we can be brought up to speed quicker.

Take a look in DOWNLOADS some useful guides in there :)

chumu10
5th December, 2008, 07:09 PM
How to setup Card Sharing Server
Dear all,

I've got 1 dream box 7025 and 4 Dream box 500s, I would like to use share one of the official irdeto 2 card I am using on the DM7025.
Could you please help me to setup the DM7025 (as server) and the fourth DM500s as clients. connect chumu10@yahoo.com

Best Regards

jackel
5th December, 2008, 07:23 PM
dont really know have to a think about it but as it stands this site rules:rock:

karenstar
5th December, 2008, 07:32 PM
hi all
would like to find some driver help please

Ballistic
5th December, 2008, 07:45 PM
I know you can subscribe to a thread but how about a bookmark tab.... Theres a few I would like to bookmark but have had a look and don't think theres an option there too ( I will probably be corrected by someone now lol ).
I know I could use subscribe to thread but don't want to keep receiving mails.

Just a thought

B

clit-eastwood
5th December, 2008, 07:47 PM
why not just bookmark using firefox, and save it in a folder? :)

clit-eastwood
5th December, 2008, 08:15 PM
were is it?

where is what? lol

derekbinsley
5th December, 2008, 08:42 PM
how about an audio book library?

buster08
5th December, 2008, 08:49 PM
hi there just viewing trying to get me head round everything you cover alot of topics which are great.

thumper
6th December, 2008, 02:37 AM
I would like to see anything to do the new electronic/digital toys that we all take for granted, guides on everyday things that we all use but don't think too much about until they go wrong!! information and tips that you won't get in the manual. Simple fixes which can save a load of time and money, if you know about them.....before taking the thing into a shop for repair.

dannys5169
6th December, 2008, 03:17 AM
Yeh i think its a great site and lot of potential if people could have easier access to downloads without being forced in to immedate threds and tool bars has when someone is looking for something on this forum or others like it they would like complete the task at hand and then find time for new ventures.
Good luck

zahidashraf
6th December, 2008, 03:32 AM
Hi,
thanks for your message i need help to solve my starview 1 box problem could u plz tell me where to find latest bin file to install my box and run back to my all channel.
i have starview 1 Box

vinc21
6th December, 2008, 04:03 AM
the sites fine you have put a lot of work into it, and its bang up tp date. keep it up, thanks vinc21:champions:

DW190
6th December, 2008, 09:33 AM
Site is fine.

What I need at the moment is someone to point me in the direction of the patch needed for XP that cures the problems with using FTP.

I have ftp'd without any problems until recently.

For some unknown reason I cannot connect using any ftp client software.

Flashing with IFA is fine so its not an ethernet problem.

dank76
6th December, 2008, 10:03 AM
new skins would be nice

widdsy
6th December, 2008, 11:03 AM
Hi Devilfish,

Thanks!
Devilfish

think things a pretty good as it gos.nice people.fast replys great
:celticparty:

jckw
6th December, 2008, 11:30 AM
do i have a wish list wel lets c

new firmware to flash my 500c/lol !!!! without doing ftp fix wot a pain mayby more step by step instuctions on how to fix these probs? now all i can say used other forums and the job u guys r doin is great keep those vm b-----ds at bay thanks very much 4 ur work

ajk-kja
6th December, 2008, 11:37 AM
Well I'd like to see how I can download firmware update for my black box v 2008:bounce:

malmeninga
6th December, 2008, 11:51 AM
a forum for computer novices would be good.worked on building sites all my life just got a pc and some of the terms are alien to me.but slowly picking up bits here and there.thanks very much.

lynnhussain
6th December, 2008, 11:51 AM
hi devilish maybe a more detailed way of instructions so us newbees can understand because im lost in all this tecno stuff and the abbrivations just dont help

cwbcfc
6th December, 2008, 11:52 AM
Hi just like to say what a great site this is :bird: with answers to all my question thanx

whitehelmet853
6th December, 2008, 11:57 AM
A glossary of abbreviations, sometimes get confused with these as I'm fairly new to all this.

Excellent site though.

lynnhussain
6th December, 2008, 11:59 AM
help in detail please i have a dbox which along with zillions wanted to update what files do i need to down load now C H D L has come on the box i tried the manuel flas tecnic but it hasnt worked any help out there in tec land

yetti
6th December, 2008, 12:03 PM
as a sat man I would like to see more sat stuff ............NOT Cky stuff:joyman:

baldy17
6th December, 2008, 12:04 PM
thanks for asking .i am still new to the group but as it is there are lots going on.but if there is owt that crosses my mind i will surely let you know

RD1
6th December, 2008, 12:10 PM
Top site with many features - well done!

fisherman
6th December, 2008, 12:14 PM
all i can really say is keep up the good work doing briil mate

fisherman
6th December, 2008, 12:17 PM
could u help plz i put in new keys and also new soft it will update but when keys roll it changes erea code and will not update
cheers
andy

Bravo111
6th December, 2008, 12:42 PM
I would like a section for complete novices. Which explains the tech jargo i often see when veiwing some posts.

lynnhussain
6th December, 2008, 12:47 PM
ditto ..............

OMRON
6th December, 2008, 02:42 PM
:marchmellow:hi devilfish,anything to do with hacking satalite...phones..software,im happy with this forum anyway,all the best thanks for asking..:marchmellow:

bluefin
6th December, 2008, 03:01 PM
awsome site is all i can say, even dummys like me understand a lot more since i joined this forum :unionflag:

ttcube
6th December, 2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks very much for equiping me technological wise now people call me a wizard but guess it will take me some time to get there.Thankx once more

craftycarper
6th December, 2008, 03:05 PM
Hi all,
got to this site trying to get the latest flash for the eurovox max blue.
This my first time using forums and it looks pretty goog for getting and sharing information.....

mickos
6th December, 2008, 03:29 PM
Just fresh out of the box,and not really had a chance to decide what I want from or could contribute to this forum.
Just basically saying hello

Starmore
6th December, 2008, 04:04 PM
Great site

sandrat64
6th December, 2008, 04:21 PM
How's it going? I've come over to this site because,the site I was on (Star-Sat) was taken over by the vilest crap you could imagine.I could rely on some real honest,friendly help.Suppose I'm looking for more of the same.I'm always getting confused with well,just about everything.I am technically illiterate.Without help my Technomate 3200 is nothing more than a digital clock with a motorised dish attached to it.There you have it.What I would like is more of what I used to get on Star-sat.Honest friendly help when I need it. Hang loose.:shakehands:

brendeb
6th December, 2008, 04:28 PM
Hi

Just getting head round the site , but like the idea of a rumours forum - so many of them going around. Also , a giude to getting the right box (pros / cons of each etc) would be helpful for us newbies as seems to be loads available

Cheers

Yumraaj
6th December, 2008, 05:32 PM
First of all thanks for putting my Username in the title. I dont think there's much to be done really, maybe if someone twist me hand and have to spill it out, it might be regarding the look. I dont know if this is possible already, but maybe an alert sent out to your email when someone reply to your thread that you have subscribed.

Thanks again DevilFish,
Regard Yumraaj

tim417
6th December, 2008, 05:39 PM
Hi devilfish what i would like to see is a more technical area so people with limited knowledge of what your about help me understand a little bit more about the way things work.

Devilfish
6th December, 2008, 05:42 PM
First of all thanks for putting my Username in the title. I dont think there's much to be done really, maybe if someone twist me hand and have to spill it out, it might be regarding the look. I dont know if this is possible already, but maybe an alert sent out to your email when someone reply to your thread that you have subscribed.

Thanks again DevilFish,
Regard Yumraaj

Click on Thread Tools then Subscribe to this Thread and you will receive an email when someone replies.

mortimer
6th December, 2008, 05:50 PM
I have been impressed with information available, all i neeed thanks

eng1and
6th December, 2008, 05:54 PM
How about a latest info flash bar

i.e. lost channels check here.......New firmware.....

Just an idea

hooker01
6th December, 2008, 06:08 PM
hi all.not sure what i would like to see on digital kaos.still trying to work my way around site.

jimbo77
6th December, 2008, 06:54 PM
As a newbi at these forums I am still trying to work my way round the site. Could i suggest that we add a jargon buster as some of the tech speak still bewilders me

scarto
6th December, 2008, 07:08 PM
Hi Devilfish,

It's obvious that a great effort has been done so far to have this nice community.

The site is very informative and and will take me some time to go through its rich information.

I'll definetly let you know any think that i would like to see in Digital Kaos.

Thanks Devilfish.

Regards,
Scarto

BLUE242
6th December, 2008, 07:12 PM
all okay so far. dont change anything

donkey121
6th December, 2008, 07:53 PM
i would like to see more boxing talk on up comming fights please
thanks

bigboss
6th December, 2008, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=Devilfish;29623]Hi Devilfish,
thankyou digital kaos i have visit more then 10 forum but this one is fantastic i have never see before everythings is possible in this forum that's what ilike keep it up

magic_moments
6th December, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hows about the Babes from Brianiac making a guest appearance for Christmas. I wouldn't mind them coming round to blow up my old Grundig telly and would happily submit the video. lol. Just a thought.

evilnoodle
6th December, 2008, 09:17 PM
if its not broke dont fix it. all looks good

hbutt
6th December, 2008, 09:19 PM
hi would anyone knw where i could get the firmware for starview 1 box plz. and also could i update my starview 1 box with starview 3 firmware? thanx....

gohoney
6th December, 2008, 09:30 PM
i have been on this site now for a few days and i think it is great,i have learned loads and i would like to thank all xx:rock:

alfaman_146
6th December, 2008, 09:40 PM
Hi all, I'd like to see simple easy to follow instructions and advice on how to fix problems for the 'non electronically minded' amongst us - like me !
Everyone seems to understand what to do and it just seems gobbledeegook to me. Thanks

defroster66
6th December, 2008, 09:40 PM
a fix for replay lite would be a nice touch..... how bout it techys.....

roger_ramjet
6th December, 2008, 09:45 PM
Hi there.

Movie reviews would be great. Nothing better than getting reviews from fellow techies instead of the likes of Jonathan Ross!

Lydia
6th December, 2008, 09:48 PM
Tried reading instructions, advised to click new thread, couldnt find it so unable to introduce myself as suggested. It is not very user friendly for a 59 year old novice

eton_man
6th December, 2008, 10:00 PM
i have some info for you guys but dont think its going to go down very well.I think i may well be putting myself up there to be shot down !

sammy2008
7th December, 2008, 03:03 AM
:party ::celticparty::party :Hi Devilish,

I would like to see tutorials on how to use stuff such as computers, software, games etc.

Also it would be nice to see some real reviews Or recommendations from real people about software and hardware products.

The shop reviews I have seen on the shopping websites are not really helpful I bought a game for a Nintendo Wii because it had a good review and to be honest the game is crap (what a waste of money) tried to sell it on eBay couldn?t even get have the price I paid for so give to someone else as present.

knockoffNIGEL
7th December, 2008, 03:19 AM
Hello ive had my starview 3 box since may and like the rest of the country it all went pear shapped last week.A friend of mine reprogramed it for me and it is back to normal.But i thought if i knew how to do it myself it would cause me less distress.:beerglass::vroam:

melloned
7th December, 2008, 03:20 AM
You'll always find , people to say this site could be better , but as a newbie , i think it takes some beating !
I've had a mooch in the general chat area , comedy area , said my bit on the credit crunch and of course the bits we all need to keep us happy viewers.
If this site stays as it is , ask me again in a decade !

redralph
7th December, 2008, 07:38 AM
Great site keep up the good work

Welshy
7th December, 2008, 11:47 AM
Hi Devilfish
At the moment i'm just trying to get me channels back so i'm running through most of the forum.As for a preference i have no request at the moment, but if you could get me a live link to S4C when footballs on that would be magic

Cheers

tekki
7th December, 2008, 12:01 PM
Hi Devilfish,
Thank you for the welcome, the site looks great.

tekki

geriatric
7th December, 2008, 12:01 PM
Hi devilfish, only been a member for a week or so and joined mainly for support with my cable box. Have been amazed with all the stuff that is on your site. I'm sure that brans*n and co really appreciate what you're all doing. Up to now I've managed to fix my own box (euromaxv) and a couple of others that I had never seen before. The most difficult of them was a krytview, awkward to load firmware on and no means of identifying it as a kryptview. It only says arnet and digibox on the front but with help from the guys on the forum its all sorted. Its hard to make any suggestions as to how you could improve the site because to me it's superb. The quality of advice and software support are second to none. Anyway thanks for all your help this week and keep up the great work.

cockney
7th December, 2008, 12:15 PM
Hi devilfish, how about holiday home rentals. some member may have places to rent out? just an idea.

cockney

JohnnyF
7th December, 2008, 12:16 PM
Hi Devilfish! Sorry I didn't respond so quick to this as I slipped and broke my arm on the snow and ice, so I'll do this one handed!
Have to admit I came here at first looking for some help with my Eurovox Max, but the range of topics I have found are amazing! Even folks offering help with Car repairs!
Amazing stuff! Keep up the good work fella!

funkymac
7th December, 2008, 01:38 PM
thanks for the welcome devifish i think the site is great well done

snyder64
7th December, 2008, 01:39 PM
I can only endorse geriatrics comments ,this site is great,also de-crypt, had problems with my dream 500c and had to look around for solutions. With me in semi retirement now will be making this my hobby but will never be as good as the WIZARDS on these forums.
Also have a technomate 7655 and with only having a fixed dish that took a back seat , so I might have time now to mess around with that side of things so this is a BIG THANKYOU to all you WIZARDS out there for all your help and guidance.
snyder64

supershay2004
7th December, 2008, 01:43 PM
I think the site is fine the way it is.Very helpful:congrats::)

guinness
7th December, 2008, 01:59 PM
thanks for all the help with the cable box stuff, I can settle down and have a good look around the site, but up to now i cant fault it.

the only thing i could agree with at this moment in time which i have seen the request for in this thread quite a few times is the glossary of abbreviations.

keep up the good work

mickydibble
7th December, 2008, 02:04 PM
clear descriptions in downloads avoiding to look round again to find out what the program does please......micky

el_pollo_loco123223
7th December, 2008, 02:09 PM
well...i`d like to see more programs...maybe car programs?Tis,Epc,Deutz,Bmw maybe "alldata"(a car soft that is on 22 or 23 dvd`s),and a lot of gps programs for any type of device.

razor331
7th December, 2008, 02:22 PM
i like to see more on the ntl pace box eg: programs

jackyD
7th December, 2008, 02:25 PM
This site is priceless....the more we can share info etc without having to trawl page after page is fantastic......software upgrades and patches are not always the easiest things to find so we rely on the experts all around to assist

Dj dee
7th December, 2008, 02:37 PM
Hello digital kaos,
Just passing through to show respect to our forum.
To all the Administrators and our top technicians, keep strong and keep every digital boxes alive.
Stay blessed!
~Dj dee~

RayWright
7th December, 2008, 03:27 PM
I am new here and hope to stay for a long long tme.
So hello to you all from Ray Wright.

alf55
7th December, 2008, 04:24 PM
I think a really simple help section i would expect most people are like me and not techno phobes explain things like what a thread is, how to post can it be done privayely ect

alibaba7614
7th December, 2008, 04:43 PM
hi i would like to ask any new virsion on replay lite i had 9.10 it doesnt work

theftz
7th December, 2008, 05:04 PM
Hi Devilfish,

first off a big thanks for the threads and guides, for a complete novice like me they are absolutely essential!!! as for things i would like to see on the site, a newbies section with small projects to do updates etc for boxes? it might help people like myself to learn how to use them so that i might in turn one day help others!!

cbatts
7th December, 2008, 05:49 PM
Hi. Not sure what I'd like to see, other than waht's already on. There's such a good mix of subjects and members, I think you should be proud of the site and just let it evolve. It seems to be heading in a good direction. The site is cool. Thanks alot.:congrats:

sue1947
7th December, 2008, 05:56 PM
This site has really helped me.I also find language like'threads' a bit strange to me at my age,but I am eager to learn!!:argh:

Sukhi
7th December, 2008, 06:02 PM
i want to know about ntl cable modems black boxes and how to unlock them 192.168.100.1 and how to get login passwords for this?

thx

bigj4m
7th December, 2008, 07:20 PM
hello i wana download something buy cant

bigj4m
7th December, 2008, 07:22 PM
my didgivox xl black dont switch on it displays CHLD thats it screen is blank

Guitman
7th December, 2008, 07:33 PM
Maybe a basic explanation of what all these different keys are all about. Seca,Nagra,Irdeto,Viaacess etc... Then softcam keys. If softcam keys work why would you need the other manual keys? Maybe there is a beginners guide about all this stuff on the forum but I can't find it. I'm sure that once you get your head around the basic's then everything will be self explanatory. Please put me in the right direction.

Guitman

kevmck
7th December, 2008, 07:39 PM
A football forum.

bluefin
7th December, 2008, 08:36 PM
A football forum.
there is a sports forum, football link there

gerardt
7th December, 2008, 09:06 PM
hello to everyone first a quiz would be good

shaggy_22
7th December, 2008, 09:08 PM
what a great site nice community:wavey:

eddieaok
7th December, 2008, 09:22 PM
How about an area in the forum in which members recommend channels for viewing.

Ed

beddy007
7th December, 2008, 10:14 PM
hi mate only been using this site since last week its amazing keep up the good work im learning fast all new to me

khushahmed
7th December, 2008, 10:34 PM
daily quiz could be good to get brain fired up :):bounce::goodpost:

woody65
7th December, 2008, 10:37 PM
Hi devilfish,

Thanks for your warm welcome.

I am new to all this cable thing and my son has inherited a DREAM multimedia box DM 500-c. He is asking me for help - and I feel helpless !!
I would like a central place where one could find a beginners guide to various boxes and a "How to guide .." for updating the software on the box when it does not work!.

A safe, helpful place, where one is not made to look like a fool because he isnt up to speed with the terminology - that is what would make a big difference within the online community. I hope this helps.

I hope I have posted this on the correct place.

cheers

Woody65:hello:

Dreamer
8th December, 2008, 12:04 AM
Hi devilfish,

I would like a central place where one could find a beginners guide to various boxes and a "How to guide .." for updating the software on the box when it does not work!.

A safe, helpful place, where one is not made to look like a fool because he isnt up to speed with the terminology - that is what would make a big difference within the online community. I hope this helps.

you will find that and more here woody. it's just a matter of learning how to navigate around to find it all.

there are lots of guides n stuff in the download section
the stickies in red at the top of the various sections have importand and useful info and the folks on here are helpful and friendly .. so Have fun!!

NASIRE HUSSAIN
8th December, 2008, 12:06 AM
anying for star view 1

London_Dawg
8th December, 2008, 01:58 AM
Devilfish, things look fine as they are but i'm sure things will develop with individual suggestions and collective eforts.

I'm a novice at this, dude - I just bought the OM 500cs box but I cannot view any of the Sub Channels .. Someone said I needed the upgrade software and so I was hoping someone here could suggest how & where I could obtain this and I need a step by step instructions to be able to sort my Box out - as I said I was a complete novice.

But some of the issues in the forums (despite my limited knowledge on such things) do sound good and interesting.

Perhaps you can help with the above Upgrade Software solutions or even e-mail it to me as to how I can sort things out. It would be greatly appreciated.

Stay safe & Ta!

Dawg

Dreamer
8th December, 2008, 07:34 AM
You will find lots of info on the forum. As this is your first post you will not have had time to look around yet. Go to the dreambox section and have a look there.

or you could go to the intros section and read this post it might help you get started
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2/new-forums-how-make-your-first-post-couple-other-helpful-tips-12092/

f1eddc
8th December, 2008, 10:30 AM
I would agree with jaffa and kenmonu a new skin would be nice hows about a christmasy one.

pothead
8th December, 2008, 10:50 AM
im no help to u lads,i think the forums ok as it is

angrycat
8th December, 2008, 12:05 PM
Is it possible to have a buy + sell feature (ie sales and wants page)
of course there would have to be rules, terms and conditions. Does anyone have any thoughts on the matter :questionmark:

sk8terpro19agangnon
8th December, 2008, 04:05 PM
you guys got some pretty good stuff already
:)

trevor1969
8th December, 2008, 06:15 PM
A ds roms section

johnjack101
8th December, 2008, 06:35 PM
hi there there should be a faq section for newbies explaining all model of boxes & aspects of ftp flashing routing etc it would be alot better for members

goldrunner9k
8th December, 2008, 06:41 PM
A section on Bowsers.
I run Opera, but have not found an indipendant Forum to discuss Opera related issues on other than real TECHY ones which go well beyond my needs.

Internet Explorer has little touches and tricks to make it quicker possibly an exchange of tweaks and explanations of what they do may be useful to IE users

ghenghaskhan
8th December, 2008, 07:00 PM
a photography section wood be good with hints and tips for studio light setup ect

natman
8th December, 2008, 07:16 PM
hello chaps.
i am new to the forum and my reason for comming is learning more about this setelite boxes and what they are capable off. i am not here download any software but to get techo savy about this boxes. i am a total novice and will be fireing fairly naive questions. ps I am dyslexic so please forgive the spellings and sentence reversals. i have been struggling with the navigation on the site. it is not obviouse where one would pm a hello message as a new comer so this is it. i hope i have not broken any rules.

habengr
8th December, 2008, 07:18 PM

Thanks!
:santaclaus::vroam:

habengr
8th December, 2008, 07:32 PM
:cheers:hello chaps.
i am new to the forum and my reason for comming is learning more about this setelite boxes and what they are capable off. i am not here download any software but to get techo savy about this boxes. i am a total novice and will be fireing fairly naive questions. ps I am dyslexic Let us know. :)

Thanks!
Devilfish[/QUOTE]

firemouth
8th December, 2008, 07:40 PM
mr devilfish

dave
Top Idea

next weeks lotto numbers:p
that has to be added!

I know you can subscribe to a thread but how about a bookmark tab.... Theres a few I would like to bookmark but have had a look and don't think theres an option there too ( I will probably be corrected by someone now lol ).
I know I could use subscribe to thread but don't want to keep receiving mails.

Just a thought

B
book mark the thread on your browser!

if its not broke dont fix it. all looks good
I admit this has a certain merit!

Tried reading instructions, advised to click new thread, couldnt find it so unable to introduce myself as suggested. It is not very user friendly for a 59 year old novice
Ahh perhaps we should have a section on dementia.:party:

I think a really simple help section i would expect most people are like me and not techno phobes explain things like what a thread is, how to post can it be done privayely ect
All this seems covered in stickies. and you can contact members via PM's/ Private messages.

a photography section wood be good with hints and tips for studio light setup ect
I'd vote for that

stevejack
8th December, 2008, 09:06 PM
Hello - My user Name is Stevejack - I guess anyone from Cardiff would know what a jack is? For them who are not from Wales and do not follow football, I should explain, a JACK is someone from Swansea.
The name Jack came from a famous dog in Swansea, who same over 12 people from drowning in the sea, in the Swansea area.

Well enough about where I from, lets talk about what I know or don?t know?

I'm new to Digital Kaos site and I suppose it will be quite a while before I can be of any help to someone. So for all you people which have be advising learners like myself on how to resolve problems with by box -BIG THANKS and keep up the work.

Well that?s my 1st introduction from myself and I think its about time I spent some more time, reading how to use this site and ensure I can add to this site and not make any extra work for anyone.

Many thanks Stevejack:D

jimmysnake
8th December, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hi Devilfish,

Thanks!
Devilfish

:party::celticscarf:

Phreex78
8th December, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hi Guys,

Just a newbie at this stuff, love this cool site. You guys know loads.. wow.. lol..

Hope you guys can be loads of help... THanks

jimmysnake
8th December, 2008, 09:13 PM
can you let me download starview 2 flash please i am new to all this thanks jimmysnake

jakethesnake007
8th December, 2008, 09:14 PM
im trying to get the frmware for the eurovox v max can anyone help.....

Janousek
8th December, 2008, 09:15 PM
I would like to download the document How to Stream Dreambox channels over the Internet but I can not.

delboy1952
8th December, 2008, 09:26 PM
just hope that in the future i may be able to help someone

mooreand
8th December, 2008, 09:43 PM
I am new to the world of satellite, But full of praise for the two guys on the technomate side, benny9 and sadiq, I would be weeks back from where i am now if it was not for them , and other a like on the forum, as for what to see weekly its hard as I am new to it.

David.Parry
8th December, 2008, 09:43 PM
Hi Devilfish
I've only just started visiting sites such as DigitalKaos and find the forums very interesting and helpful but don't want to comment about what i'd like to see on the forums at present just enjoying exploring at present

thanks for the chance to get involved anyway

leespeed
8th December, 2008, 09:56 PM
everything free would be nice

jlover
8th December, 2008, 10:17 PM
Hi Devilfish

More mobile phone stuff would be great. Other than that I think this site is excellent:santaclaus:

joe41
8th December, 2008, 10:47 PM
discussion on satellite updates and general info good luck great site

davidgreen57
8th December, 2008, 11:17 PM
Im new to this stuff so unsure what should be on a site like this.

Spiderpig2
8th December, 2008, 11:33 PM
Dear Devilfish.
To be honest I don't know. I've not used a forum before but looking at the threads going on I think there are a lot of very clever members out there who can answer a variety of questions about almost anything. I think for the time being I will like the old nursery rhyme;-
A wise old owl once lived in an oak.
The more he saw, the less he spoke.
The less he spoke, the more he heard.
I think I'll be that wise old bird.

r0x15
8th December, 2008, 11:36 PM
i have one unixbox 500 end i need firmware but impossible download them :(

nickw
8th December, 2008, 11:41 PM
Hi Devilfish,

Thanks!
Devilfish
looking for a fix the box has died and i need to know how to bring it back to life

dank76
8th December, 2008, 11:46 PM
i would like to see a tv guide

djohnson
8th December, 2008, 11:46 PM
hi iv been a member for 1 day and i like to say thank you v much help and if you are in the liverpool area the pleas pop in to my pub and i will throw you a few drinks thanks again
daniel

aj1738
8th December, 2008, 11:51 PM
Hi my name is ajmal and i have a starview 2 box. I am only a beginner and didnt really realise how much work you guys put in to keep these boxes running untill mine went down?

i am mainly interested in the starview 2 the box. and wish tom be notified of any updates regarding this. thank you.

spilsby19
9th December, 2008, 12:14 AM
more of the same please

chrisgolf
9th December, 2008, 01:02 AM
Hi devilfish
very happy with the content of the forum at the moment its very much like digi world which i subscribed to love the sky fm stations
thanks for asking
chrisgolf

randy
9th December, 2008, 01:10 AM
thanks for acceptance to this group. how may i post a topic or question?

darkness911
9th December, 2008, 04:29 AM
I think everything is covered and its the best site i have seen very informative for someone like me who is pretty new to it all

sean7921
9th December, 2008, 09:28 AM
Well to be quite honest, my objective is to keep my, and many of my friends, Eurovox boxes in operation. In this regards, you guys do a pretty fantastic job, so hats off and keep up the good work.

paddyb
9th December, 2008, 11:01 AM
like to see a chat channel ie teamspeak or a ventilo,so it would be easier helping people out or help for yourself...

just a idea

mimyelkebir
9th December, 2008, 11:07 AM
hello everybody

ifty3
9th December, 2008, 11:18 AM
Hi Devilfish,

Thanks!
Devilfish
Realy good work you done for the only five months, Could have some thing new such aa daily question about the d-box etc and see what answer the member come with,

karlos32
9th December, 2008, 11:29 AM
With the vast community that is building within this site, i am sure that people could recomend good websites to visit in order to buy various things, like cable equipment, new cable boxes or even general everyday stuff if they so wish. I have noticed there are a few people including my self looking at purchasing a new cable box for a family member. Just a thought???

karlos32:deal:

pat28
9th December, 2008, 12:00 PM
Really impressed with the site. Learnt a hell of a lot and managed to set up my new DB500C. So thanks a million

lfc4life
9th December, 2008, 12:02 PM
i would like to maybe a sports results section covering all sports :captain:

john13459
9th December, 2008, 12:10 PM
Hi, just joined and just happy to browse for now.

chunder
9th December, 2008, 12:59 PM
Hi devilfish, sorry to have been so long coming back to you. I haven't bothered logging out but only re-visit irregularly. As a complete newbie, I do not feel qualified yet to make requests/ suggestions. TBH, I am totally impressed by the amount of knowledge people here have and I am simply reading and trying to asorb at the mo. I originally came to the forums because I got a new Starview USB box which was knackered just the same as everyone else's.

All I have to do is work out how to download/ open and upload the recommended fix! If you haven't sussed it yet, I am a total illiterate in matters electronic. But, hey, thanks for asking and thanks to all for the sharing. I am v.impressed. And will be even more so when I can make it work.

hickabell
9th December, 2008, 01:03 PM
:celticscarf::hello:
i;ve been checking this site out for a few days now and found Digital Kaos a fantastic site. so i've now registerd. and hope that i'll be able to help some people out.

lennyharte
9th December, 2008, 01:05 PM
Congartulation this is by far the best forum and advice centre.

simone222
9th December, 2008, 01:11 PM
dont know enough to suggest what to add to site all in all seems to cover just about everything great site

n.dockney
9th December, 2008, 01:15 PM
hi, love the site, especially as new members like myself don't get laughed at! liked the idea of an introduction page for new members with maybe 10 frequently asked questions? just grateful for the help this site gives. thanks

idekuk
9th December, 2008, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the welcome. much appreciated
Hope to join in as much as possible

neil ryan
9th December, 2008, 01:33 PM
Hi guys...just happened to spot the site whilst browsing...looking forward to joining u all! speak sooon Neil :cheers:

angrycat
9th December, 2008, 01:36 PM
Lets have a Hall of Fame for all the best posts here on DK. Woh !! what competition we would have, who's the cleverest, brainbox, i'm sure there's a few around this site already strutting there stuf. :party :

OLIVER
9th December, 2008, 01:40 PM
find all areas full of information.
hope to get many subjets coverd. hallow every one

thebeard
9th December, 2008, 01:45 PM
I would like some help to download a fix?

Sanj
9th December, 2008, 02:20 PM
Hi Devlish,

There seems to be a lot of info to take in right now.

i will be in touch when I understand the set up dude.

S.

badmanvan
9th December, 2008, 02:24 PM
Hi, this ssite is really nice, but been navigating around but cant seem to find a few things that iam sure would be useful:-

1)Services and Bouquet section for most of the different boxes. Area specific would be ideal
2)Tuts and manuals for the starview (with specific differences between 1,2,3 and even 4) - seen alot of questions on how to tell them apart

If iam wrong and they are in here somewhere then i do apologise and iam sure someone will correct me

vee_on_fire
9th December, 2008, 02:29 PM
I would like to see all novice users who bring too much publicity to this type of activity, BANNED!!!

I know its not nice but hey...

I would also like to see a fix for RPlite pls.....

alex9
9th December, 2008, 03:24 PM
Hi Digital Kaos .
right now I dont have any suggestions just carry on the good work helping people well done m8 and thanks.lollol

josear
9th December, 2008, 03:54 PM
I am a boy spanish,I need a image dbox2 1x for my deco.thanks

Devilfish
9th December, 2008, 04:34 PM
What a whole load of fckin pish this thread has turned into!

Thank you all the 1 posters for ruining it!

Closed! :mad: