PDA

View Full Version : Bosch ECU Motronic M7.9.71 0261B09520 Help with Maps location and identify

James MR2
1st May, 2016, 09:45 PM
Hi there.

Im into a personal Jet Speed Boat project, using a Suzuki K14B 1400cc engine, with a Bosch Motronic M7.9.71 using a MCU ST 10F275 (Read with Kess using ST 10F276).
I have made some modification on the boat transmission, fitting an overdrive gear box.
Now i need to increase the torque/power output for the engine as it strugles to go over 2400rpm under load (in water). Outside water (no load condition) it goes till around 6500rpm.
I already got a turbo kit (exhaust manifild, turbo unit, new turbo compatible Bosch MAP sensor...) but will not convert into turbo yet. Firstly would like to check what would be the maximum power could get from the engine as is (naturally aspirated), making changes on the ECU maps. Then if still not happy with that then will go into turbo version modification.

I have read the ECU file, and would like if you could help me locate (the addresses) and identify as many maps as possible. Injection quantity, ignition timing, MAP sensor, torque limiting if available, rpm limiting (this i will need to limit the rpm to about 4000-4500rpm maximum because will give around 9.000rpm on the propeller...

Can someone help me with this?

Regards.