PDA

View Full Version : CAS 2 PROBLEM HELP!!!

garabounga
2nd May, 2016, 08:48 PM
Hallo DK members,
I calibrated mileage on a e60 2005 with r260 clone went pretty goed no issues i put the same km in dash
Dash and cas same km the car started no problem after a while the alarm went off by it self and now the car start some times and some times not . And the car fob not working ideed a diagnose with snap on no problems only it gaves light module wrong coding

Whats the problem?
Do u khnow what the problem may be ?

Is it cas related i had many cas3 in the past no problems.

I have fvdi full and x prog if some one can help it wil be nice.

Thanx to all.

Landetos
2nd May, 2016, 11:07 PM
Hallo DK members,
I calibrated mileage on a e60 2005 with r260 clone went pretty goed no issues i put the same km in dash
Dash and cas same km the car started no problem after a while the alarm went off by it self and now the car start some times and some times not . And the car fob not working ideed a diagnose with snap on no problems only it gaves light module wrong coding

Whats the problem?
Do u khnow what the problem may be ?

Is it cas related i had many cas3 in the past no problems.

I have fvdi full and x prog if some one can help it wil be nice.

Thanx to all.

My sugestion is to read eeprom and flash file and post it here...along with the cas2 sticker photo...

Maybe somebody will help you...

tizi94
2nd May, 2016, 11:15 PM
must be an update of the CAS to solve the problem or rewrite the original dump

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 08:04 AM
Thanks for your answers but if eeprom was corrupt it wil not start .the car do everything normal only the fob not working.no dtc at all .

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 08:47 AM
now the car dont start any more with a red car on bridge icon on dash pffffffffffffffffffffff!!!

if i post dump can some one help please ?

vageric
3rd May, 2016, 08:50 AM
like tizi94 sayed in post #3 write back the original dump to cas and your problem is gone.
that is if your reading was ok.
had the same problem ones.

PremierD
3rd May, 2016, 08:50 AM
:roflmao: .... red car on bridge ...... nice one mate :roflmao:

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 09:04 AM
hhhhh that is traduction from dutch hhhhhh "rood auto op de brug"hhhhhh

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 09:07 AM
i have no original dump mate i just correct with rosfar i khnow its very stupid from a guy like me i deed a lot with this red clone never had problem too much confident. what do you suggest sync cas dde with fvdi ? coding ? any working idea wil be great

captain crackers
3rd May, 2016, 09:52 AM
If you did it with Rosfar you should have a flash and eeprom dump automatically saved in the Local disk C: ROSFAR/Temp folder. Arthur.

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 10:08 AM
If you did it with Rosfar you should have a flash and eeprom dump automatically saved in the Local disk C: ROSFAR/Temp folder. Arthur.

ok Arthur i wil check that its rosfar red clone,do you think it save it too?

captain crackers
3rd May, 2016, 10:35 AM
If it uses the original Rosfar software, it will have saved it. Arthur.

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 11:30 AM
What i really find strange in this case its that when i fitted cas en dash every thing was working perfectly no issues about 3 hours later the alarm went off bij it self then car starts sporadically then fob not working now car dont start at all no light on dash . my experience with electronics is if the file was corrupted i had to have those problems from the beginning but this happens in chain event. what i find very strange.

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 02:27 PM
No BMW experts by DK ? hmmmmm

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 05:30 PM

Thanx Arthur i find it in the folder like you said

hier is the ORI file i readed with rosfar.

Thanx to any one willing to help.

Landetos
3rd May, 2016, 06:02 PM

Just load the originals man :)

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 07:42 PM
Thats the ori file with rosfar i would like to khnow if its goed read ?flash i didnt read i have no pinout for xprog .

ttzag
3rd May, 2016, 08:22 PM
Maybe the problem with hardware not software .. Check the soldered point carefully

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

garabounga
3rd May, 2016, 09:51 PM
Maybe the problem with hardware not software .. Check the soldered point carefully

Did you check it isit goed?

ttzag
3rd May, 2016, 10:52 PM
U talk to me or to one beside u ?

raf0468
3rd May, 2016, 11:35 PM

when you read with rosfar software like captain crackers said it saves 2 files in your rosfar temp folder,
1 is your eeprom (small file) which holds unique data for your key ..
2nd is flash file (big file) the one you posted which is interchangeable between cars with same soft and hardware no's..

ive had a similar situation on bmw, all was fine after correction car running, switch it off and try start no crank,
re-write saved files car start ok all fine , turn off , no start again..
conclusion was the rolling key code was not being accepted by cas for next the start,
new cas coded in the end..

Speedosoft
4th May, 2016, 12:54 AM
Thats the ori file with rosfar i would like to khnow if its goed read ?flash i didnt read i have no pinout for xprog .

Rosfar automatically saves the flash too. Search for the same file name without the #0012 at the end. Should be a 256kb in size.

garabounga
4th May, 2016, 12:19 PM
ah ok guys thanks for you answers,i will look for that what i have done is put back the original file rosfar give me the choice between two file one normal one with switch bytes ,when i put back normal file it reads km -1 and when i put back switch bytes its gives original km ,i putted that one cas back in the car same problem. alarm go off no ignition fob some time working some time not,i never had this problem with black cas that's the second time with white cas. i wil look for the file and i wil post every thing i have. thanks again.

@ ttzag yes i was talking to you.:)

garabounga
4th May, 2016, 12:27 PM
when you read with rosfar software like captain crackers said it saves 2 files in your rosfar temp folder,
1 is your eeprom (small file) which holds unique data for your key ..
2nd is flash file (big file) the one you posted which is interchangeable between cars with same soft and hardware no's..

ive had a similar situation on bmw, all was fine after correction car running, switch it off and try start no crank,
re-write saved files car start ok all fine , turn off , no start again..
conclusion was the rolling key code was not being accepted by cas for next the start,
new cas coded in the end..
He mate thanx for this valuable info i want 2 buy a second hand cas can i adapt it with FVDI? if yes what should be the procedure.

Thanxs a lot

Speedosoft
4th May, 2016, 05:25 PM
ah ok guys thanks for you answers,i will look for that what i have done is put back the original file rosfar give me the choice between two file one normal one with switch bytes ,when i put back normal file it reads km -1 and when i put back switch bytes its gives original km ,i putted that one cas back in the car same problem. alarm go off no ignition fob some time working some time not,i never had this problem with black cas that's the second time with white cas. i wil look for the file and i wil post every thing i have. thanks again.

@ ttzag yes i was talking to you.:)

Try to disconnect the KBM and KGM modules for a few minutes. They're located behind the glove box, right above the fuses' holder.
Also did you restore the flash as well?

Youneselm
4th May, 2016, 06:00 PM
Post pic of label i can help you[emoji6]

garabounga
4th May, 2016, 10:05 PM

hh thanks guys i puted back ORi flash and EEP he gives me ign one time en then a key with a strip on dash .pfffffffffffffffffffffff

i think he looses his rolling code i post now ORI flash and eeprom if some one want to check.

thanx again i wanted to generate a PCF 7935 but my tagkey not working goed.

Thank you very much for your help

refrence of the cas 6965050

ttzag
4th May, 2016, 10:20 PM
You have to use 7936 not 7935

Manmart
4th May, 2016, 10:43 PM
Tango can rewrite used regular keys in other cas...Two month ago I worked with similar car, but that car spontaneously lost sinchro EWS-DME, when I tried update CAS with WinKfp, WinKfp
could not erase the flash. it is not necessary to change CAS, rewrite good dumps, rewrite keys ,rewrite FA and coding with NCS expert.

garabounga
5th May, 2016, 09:42 AM
You have to use 7936 not 7935

Tagkey not working anyway

ttzag
5th May, 2016, 09:56 AM
tagkey if its original its working even with a used key

garabounga
5th May, 2016, 01:16 PM
It solved now you want to khnow the solution of corse because is the second time that happend to me with a white cas i was sure that is not a software solution because i compared all the flashes that i had it was ok the problem has to be some where else . I went to check the ossillo on board and it was not responding good i took the first cas i bearned test this one too some problem i solderd a new one and every thing cames to life car starting everything working again why it went KAPOT i really have no idea .the next time cas dead after calibration with red rofar check this compenent if its defect change it and every thing ok at least in my case.
I want to thank you all for help and support