model 2012
dash
That MOST to an idea to make example: ecu _ bcm _ bsi etc

jomberykaso
6th May, 2016, 08:54 PM
I hope you do not have to remove the needles... lol

juancho18
6th May, 2016, 08:56 PM
I'm not sure for what is http://listado.tucarro.com.co/internacioan#D[A:internacioan]
http://articulo.tucarro.com.co/MCO-422557481-tractomula-internacional-7600-2009-_JM

juancho18
6th May, 2016, 08:58 PM
I hope not

I hope you do not have to remove the needles... lol

Berubeg
7th May, 2016, 01:02 AM
Mileage and engine Hours is on the engine ecm...need navistar dlb software but probably protected by password i could try with dlb next week. What engine... Max force ?

juancho18
9th May, 2016, 06:42 PM
the km is impossible to modify?
or one in particular to modify
by obd possible?

Berubeg
10th May, 2016, 12:49 AM
No obd in heavy truck... This have 9 or 6 round deutch plug behind dash. You need dlb program and password to change it.

Berubeg
10th May, 2016, 12:50 AM
Dlb is diamond Logic builder program from international if you have maxforce engine or insite from cummins d?pend what engine you have

juancho18
10th May, 2016, 08:39 PM
I need more info
example: location eeprom ecu-dash-bcm-bci
type of eeprom
please, thank you
this is the ECU

Berubeg
11th May, 2016, 03:20 AM
In ecu never try by eprom but could with cummins insite program and password... In most Time in heavy truck is in ecu. The only model say is in the dash is Volvo. Eprom for dash but in information display have the ecu reading... Sometime little bit different from ecu.
Not many info on heavy truck on internet....

maumaumau
11th May, 2016, 05:40 AM
all heavy-duty trucks from north-american market stores mileage and working hours,idle hours,fuel used,bla-bla in the engine control unit,no mather what brand is it,including volvo....of course all of them store miles in the instrument cluster
picture from post#9 shows that you have to deal with cummins engine...probably isx series....don't spend your time trying to open this ecu...it store so many data about mileage,working hours,idle hours,fuel used (total and trip),bla-bla,my opinion impossible to make it from dump....cummins insite software can't handle this job....you can use cummins insite just to read the trip information and you'll see there are about 8-9 pages with informations about engine total and trip...to change this info you need calterm software,back-up the flash file,change the info that you want and write back...to be able to make a good back-up by using calterm software,you need configuration files .e2m or .ecfg depend what engine code you have on the truck (goodluck to find the proper configuration file)
second option : do the dash and replace the ecm with a new one (2000$) or with a used one with lower mileage...in both cases you need cummins insite to program the specs,parameters settings and VIN
i'm talking from my own experience...

nevercry
19th May, 2016, 02:12 PM
hi
to reduce the millage on these trucks first you have to decrease the millage in the ecm using the Calterm and then transmit that information to the dashboard using the logic diamond online builder