PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Peugeot 307 bsi cloning

stoyanov
9th May, 2016, 04:43 PM
Hi,can you tell me what is important to see on this bsi label for making clone to other used bsi?
Already tryed with similar bsi,copy eeprom from old one but no luck it was maybe other software version.
Old bsi is damaged by water but the car still start with it,just no central locking,electric windows and horn.

xtech
9th May, 2016, 07:06 PM
writhe virgin eeprom and adapt with lexia

stoyanov
9th May, 2016, 07:32 PM
writhe virgin eeprom and adapt with lexia

Already tryed,pin code is known from engine ecu eeprom,so go to make all coding after virgin dump in used bsi.
Still can't learn old original key to bsi.I think flash content on used bsi have different software and this can't help me to clone old one only by eeprom.Still want to know what can I seek on label when ask for used bsi on scrap?

vlaki electric
9th May, 2016, 07:40 PM
You need to have the same variant,like in you picture variante A. You probly have mcu inthere so is not the same flash on another variant. And hardware components.

stoyanov
9th May, 2016, 07:55 PM
So,you mean I must look for same variant coding on used bsi label and this allow me to clone it only by mcu eeprom swap,yes?

vlaki electric
9th May, 2016, 09:31 PM
Yes you need the same variant and try swap mcu eprom and if not you then need to virgin bsi and code vith diagnostic

Zmann
10th May, 2016, 01:13 AM
Already tryed,pin code is known from engine ecu eeprom,so go to make all coding after virgin dump in used bsi.
Still can't learn old original key to bsi.I think flash content on used bsi have different software and this can't help me to clone old one only by eeprom.Still want to know what can I seek on label when ask for used bsi on scrap?

Failure to telecode after virgin probably cause by incorrect virgin dump.

The knowledge of 'two identical BSI labels being feasible to clone by just cloning eeprom data' may not be applicable every time. Once one or both of the BSI had passed the sw update phase (by dealer) some info on the label(s) are no longer valid.

stoyanov
10th May, 2016, 07:44 AM
Failure to telecode after virgin probably cause by incorrect virgin dump.

I have tested many times those virgin dump and it's worked 100%.
After telecoding there are different place of pin code added by pp2000 in dump on new bsi compared to location of pin code on damaged bsi.Simple copying of eeprom not work too,considering old bsi eeprom is not corrupted yet,only part of pcb looked very bad.
Thanks to all helped,now go to search bsi with variant A on label.

Zmann
10th May, 2016, 12:54 PM
Just review your all info, the BSI is Valeo G0X-00 with HC912DG128A and no external eep. Wondering that when you were cloning the eep and if in doubt with sw version why not doing flash together! the programmer not supporting flash?

stoyanov
10th May, 2016, 02:28 PM
Yes,flash is not supported by programmer and I'm not sure about possibility of hardware differences on pcb in these bsi modules.