Transponder recognized as TMS37145 80-bit
ID 6D - 62 - JMA TP 06/19
Password: FF - Locked
Identifier: 00 - Locked
Serial number: 7309E284 - Locked
Secret key: Locked
Configuration: 0046 - Unlocked

Question :
Is the transponder inside a NEW transponder what will be written/programmed with some teaching-in procedure ?
Or is this transponder already filled with data what must be written to the immo-box / dashbord ?

autochei
13th May, 2016, 06:49 PM
Is the transponder inside a NEW transponder what will be written/programmed with some teaching-in procedure ?

that it s the answear

rob h
13th May, 2016, 08:59 PM
You will need a tool like tmpro.
Read dump, from eeprom with xprog.
Ad key to dump.
Write dump back to eeprom.

24c512 SMD8

CARPARTS
13th May, 2016, 11:13 PM
You will need a tool like tmpro.
Read dump, from eeprom with xprog.
Ad key to dump.
Write dump back to eeprom.

24c512 SMD8

??? "autochei" say that my keys (with transponder inside) are NEW, virgin transponders.
But new virgin transponders don't have data, so how and what data i must "add to dump" from eeprom ???
Correct me if i am wrong, i am confused :confused:.....

I have Tmpro2

Bike is DUCATI MONSTER 1200 from 2015.

The dash is complete sealed.

Any pictures or connections to read eeprom ?
Eeprom from dash, immobox (bbox) or the ECU ?

Thanks for advices.

rob h
13th May, 2016, 11:26 PM
Data is inside cluster.
No need to preprogram the key.

CARPARTS
13th May, 2016, 11:36 PM
Data is inside cluster.
No need to preprogram the key.

aha, oke, thank you !

any connection schematics or wirings or soldering points ? or i need to open the whole dash ?

big633
14th May, 2016, 10:11 AM
do u have pin 5 digi code ?
if have problem can solve?
1 dash
2 ecm
3 gear setting

CARPARTS
14th May, 2016, 03:08 PM
do u have pin 5 digi code ?
if have problem can solve?
1 dash
2 ecm
3 gear setting

i do not have the 5 digit pin code

question : for what situation this pin code is usefull ?

(my bike lost ALL keys)

big633
14th May, 2016, 09:04 PM
Start bike
make 2keys
i don't know if swap dash a bike to dasb b bike can start or not
if can start it easy to make it start
if swap dash still cannot star it's big problem
some one tell me need thanks
to keep score point
is it usful
thanks

bearheroes
15th May, 2016, 08:48 AM
your key is not virgin...look better...Secret key is locked...So Tmpro cannot write secret key of your dump... :) you need to read dump and get new 80bit 4D transponder... all pages unlocked except pg3.
Tmpro will read it as MV Agusta

CARPARTS
15th May, 2016, 11:33 AM
your key is not virgin...look better...Secret key is locked...So Tmpro cannot write secret key of your dump... :) you need to read dump and get new 80bit 4D transponder... all pages unlocked except pg3.
Tmpro will read it as MV Agusta

understand, but is it possible to write my "not-virgin-key-data" in the dump from the dash ?

if yes, which specific data from the key ?

if no, then how i must "teach-in" my "not-virgin-key" because DUCATI sold me 2 new keys which are not virgin, so whats the point if its not usefull ??

gepakg
15th May, 2016, 02:18 PM
hmmm,bit complicated all situation...i will try to be short & clear...

keys are in dash,usually in new models 2...for this 2 are writed serial id and page 4 secret key but 80 bit!!!!

also in dashboard exist pin code and you can use it for few situation,one of them is if you give ignition on with key without transponder dashboard ask you for pin and emergency start and bike start,next way is if you have new ducati diagnostic equipment with this code you can program this new 2 keys from ducati but only in one case,if keys are ordered by VIN of orier original bike,because in factory secret key is writed and locked on page 4 only for this bike,if it is from another bike & vin secret key does not match from secret key of dump and program keys impossible...as bearheroes said :-)

then only way is to get brand new tms37145 4d-80bit and tmpro will page 3 serial id and manual write to dump because this page is OTP,and from dump get secret key 80bit write to page 4 lock all pages and config page 31 how to work and make bike to start

this system of precoded keys also use many factories in first ignition on he make sel learn in memory,ducati on this model only page 4

thats all

regards Gepa

understand, but is it possible to write my "not-virgin-key-data" in the dump from the dash ?
VIN of original bike because secret page is writed in factory by VIN,and if it is not match with secret key in dump,program keys impossible...

then is the story from bearhereos,only way is tmpro and brand new tms37145 4d-80bit transponder with only locked page 3 or serial id that is also visiable in dump and tmpro get secret key also from dump write to transponder locked page 4 and other pages and config page 31 for config mode

regards Gepa

if no, then how i must "teach-in" my "not-virgin-key" because DUCATI sold me 2 new keys which are not virgin, so whats the point if its not usefull ??

bearheroes
15th May, 2016, 03:54 PM
master gepakg (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/133471-gepakg)​ one more time was very clear :)

CARPARTS
15th May, 2016, 03:57 PM
first of all, thanks for your explanantion.

I ordered the keys WITHOUT notice of the ORIGINAL vin number. The seller of the keys do NOT know my vin number.

So when you say that the keys are "unique" to some VIN number, then those keys are useless in my case...

The only way is to buy NEW transponder-chips and program those virgin transponders with the data from the 24C512 eeprom.... Correct ?

bearheroes
15th May, 2016, 04:02 PM
then those keys are useless in my case...

The only way is to buy NEW transponder-chips and program those virgin transponders with the data from the 24C512 eeprom.... Correct ?

Right!!! :)

CARPARTS
15th May, 2016, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know where the eeprom is ? Then i could make a hole from backside....

The circuit layout is DIFFERENT then the Monster from 2012, its NOT the same !!!

big633
15th May, 2016, 06:00 PM
Very easy if have pin code to make key
first copy data to another dash second see service manual
u will find it
if ecm not need math between ecm and dash
bike can start
i am not sure for math or not math ecm and dash
who know these ?

gepakg
15th May, 2016, 06:46 PM
very strange that you get keys for this bike without VIN....

first question,you got cut or un-cat keys?

think that we can make some test,because page 4 is locked,maybe exist unique factory secret page that always held in programming with pin code that kind of spare keys,this is maybe maybe maybe possible but we dont know if we didnt try :-)

regards Gepa

first of all, thanks for your explanantion.

I ordered the keys WITHOUT notice of the ORIGINAL vin number. The seller of the keys do NOT know my vin number.

So when you say that the keys are "unique" to some VIN number, then those keys are useless in my case...

CARPARTS
15th May, 2016, 07:19 PM
Possible with TANGO to program TMS37145 4d-80bit ?

CARPARTS
15th May, 2016, 07:23 PM
very strange that you get keys for this bike without VIN....

first question,you got cut or un-cat keys?

think that we can make some test,because page 4 is locked,maybe exist unique factory secret page that always held in programming with pin code that kind of spare keys,this is maybe maybe maybe possible but we dont know if we didnt try :-)

regards Gepa

I order "complete set" : this includes keys and the mechanical cylinder-lock (fuel cap etc..) / so keys are cutted and fix in the cylinder (which is included).

bearheroes
16th May, 2016, 08:45 AM
you can write manually yes, if you know proper secret key... :) i think only one here can help you... :)

gepakg
16th May, 2016, 09:48 AM
ok,thats really strange from ducati seller to give you cut keys and and locked transponders to program it...

only solution that have in mind is that exist some factory secret key that can be programmed in all dashes,but not sure in that,but must try

ok,read dump and transponders i will make test dump for you and manual write transponder data in dump,we will see what happen :-)

yes,you can read/write some pages with tango on tms37145 but it is not easy because that transponder must be configured properly for work in 40 / 80 bit mode
and lot of another things

regards Gepa

I order "complete set" : this includes keys and the mechanical cylinder-lock (fuel cap etc..) / so keys are cutted and fix in the cylinder (which is included).

CARPARTS
16th May, 2016, 09:52 AM
here is the dump...

CARPARTS
16th May, 2016, 09:54 AM
Serial number: 64286E84 - Locked

Serial number: 7309E284 - Locked

gepakg
16th May, 2016, 10:09 AM
bike is here at you? you can test some things instantly ?

regards Gepa

here is the dump...

CARPARTS
16th May, 2016, 10:15 AM
bike is here at you? you can test some things instantly ?

regards Gepa

no, unfortunately not...
I also wait my TANGO what comes in few days.
I have Tmpro2, but the module for those bike cost 700€, so I ordered new Tango

gepakg
16th May, 2016, 10:47 AM
ohhh,impossible,on this bike dont exist pin :-(

here is dump to test

post results

regards Gepa

no, unfortunately not...
I also wait my TANGO what comes in few days.
I have Tmpro2, but the module for those bike cost 700?, so I ordered new Tango

Helvio91
29th June, 2016, 08:03 PM
hello dk masters please any one can help me add this seiko key dump to ecu?

bearheroes
30th June, 2016, 10:51 AM
start with red key

Helvio91
1st July, 2016, 12:31 AM
hi bear pass plz

Helvio91
4th July, 2016, 10:21 PM
hi bear,thank u again the bike works 100%

Helvio91
4th July, 2016, 10:22 PM
i need aprilia mana 850 dash pinout to power in my bench who can help me?