PDA

View Full Version : laptop problem

johnjobbers
14th July, 2008, 07:02 PM
any body tell me why picture on laptop keeps going upside down?.

Bulld0g
14th July, 2008, 07:05 PM
Because your standing on your head lol

smirnoff_rules
14th July, 2008, 07:08 PM
wot program u using to view the pictures with m8

Devilfish
14th July, 2008, 07:09 PM
You've pressed a combination of a few keys to flip the screen.

Try pressing CTRL + ALT + UP or Down or Left or Right arrow keys.

johnjobbers
14th July, 2008, 07:10 PM
will try that on later on let you know what happens thanks.

johnjobbers
15th July, 2008, 12:25 PM
this bloody thing has a mind of its own it will not do it any more i have just
sent it to the next life any body want any parts?.

napster
15th July, 2008, 12:56 PM
ill take the memory off your hands m8 PM me

aftermath
15th July, 2008, 12:56 PM
I will have it mate, send me a PM, what make it is, i am after a couple of hinges and memory and the hard drive.

witko
18th July, 2008, 09:05 AM
can anyone tell me how to change com port on a lap top tried everything i know if anyone knows please post thanks

Dreamer
18th July, 2008, 11:54 AM
can anyone tell me how to change com port on a lap top tried everything i know if anyone knows please post thanks

I think you need to give us more info. Do ou want to physically change it or is it not available? or is a program not seeing the port?

leentra
7th July, 2011, 08:47 AM
my vaio vista is not working well... do you advice me to change the my laptop or anyone has a solution

Shady
7th July, 2011, 09:34 AM
'is not working well' hardly a good description of your problem? is it slow? does it crash? does certain hardare not work? also, try starting a new thread mate

wetdog
7th July, 2011, 05:34 PM
my vaio vista is not working well... do you advice me to change the my laptop or anyone has a solution

first off dude, change the operating system. Vista is shite, i know. struggled with it for 2 years now.

mick.

drawflex
7th July, 2011, 07:51 PM

I bet PC world do a booming trade with people asking that type of question.

If you're not that good with computers mate.. get a 'techie' friend to wipe it, install windows7, and set up the drivers and what-not..... general slowness/unreliability is nearly always caused by software problems, and if it can run windows vista (which as already stated, is w@nk).. it should handle windows 7 sweet.

drawflex
7th July, 2011, 08:00 PM
any body tell me why picture on laptop keeps going upside down?.

if it switches randomly without you pressing hot-keys, do a malware/virus scan.... some malware do this, i've never really seen the logic in it though.

johnboy1974
7th July, 2011, 09:43 PM
first off dude, change the operating system. Vista is shite, i know. struggled with it for 2 years now.

mick.

been using it on my vaio since day one and its been fine for me no problems at all. I like vista.

thecelticfan
7th July, 2011, 09:46 PM
been using it on my vaio since day one and its been fine for me no problems at all. I like vista.

Have you tried Windows 7?

drawflex
7th July, 2011, 09:50 PM

vista is almost universally seen as a big pile of steaming turds.. i'd have to agree with matey... win7 runs on nearly everthing vista will, and is a major improvement... no contest.

cunny
7th July, 2011, 10:07 PM
You guys seen how old this thread is? Talk about resurecting and then Hijacking lol

As for Vista, it was a memory hog and most vendors tried to sell it with 1gb of ram, big mistake. It will need at least 2 to run. 4 would be best.

They took the best ideas from vista and the stability of XP an now we have 7.

As for the Thread Hijacker, more info would be required to help.

wetdog
9th July, 2011, 12:14 PM

you must be the only one then fella.

mick.

drawflex
13th July, 2011, 02:38 AM
you must be the only one then fella.

mick.

:D ..... It's not just a matter of opinion johnboy,
Head to Head: Windows 7 vs Windows Vista | IT PRO Reviews (http://www.itpro.co.uk/617176/head-to-head-windows-7-vs-windows-vista)

The pro-vista side of the argument is untenable, nigh on impossible to upgrade to 7 and not be pleased with it.