PDA

View Full Version : ktag help connection whit sid 803a

abcdef
15th May, 2016, 09:12 AM
hello, its the first time that i use ktag to read a ecu, bfore i ever used bdm, i cannot read this ecu, i cheched connection is right, pin are right, i use the frame whit board connection, the board is simens but is the one that i use whit bdm too. the bdm frame is the same as ktag one? when i bought ktag they dont send me the boards so i use the bdm 100 one. i want to use ktag for see if it work.

ktag software say hardware configuration not supported, send the log at software provider375558
pls help

Babos
15th May, 2016, 02:09 PM
Problem can be in Frame and in Ktag!
My problem be the same but with Fgtech!
For Fgtech i always use adapter for Bosch and work fine!
One time i need to work with Siemens ecu i conect without adapter and not work! but i check conection all must work! but not work!
After i use adpater for Bosch and Siemens ecu work fine!
Need to know all conections!!!
Some one work with out adaptor and all ok it is mean there is other conections in frame!
For Bosch ecu for K-tag i not use adpater and all work. About siemens i dont know.

abcdef
15th May, 2016, 02:17 PM
whit bdm 100 the board and frame work read and write, but whit ktag dont. all connection are good tried and tried many many times.
its the first time that i use ktag for read, if the board of cmd bdm100 is the same a ktag, it should work.
the question is, is good cmd pin board for read whit ktag?
if yes my interface dont work on sid, maybe dont work at all

duckmanek
16th May, 2016, 06:29 AM
Hi.I read write this ecu many times with kess without problems

Wysłane z mojego C1905 przy użyciu Tapatalka

abcdef
16th May, 2016, 06:38 PM
i have fgtech mpps ktag and bdm, i can read it whit other tools too, what i need is read whit ktag