PDA

View Full Version : any manuals to learn remapping???

awesner
17th May, 2016, 09:47 AM
hi guys,
got some software and hardware for beginner, like ecm titanium ecusoft and egr remover plus Kess v2 to play with,already able to alter some parameters in ecu original map but that's not enough to do a normal, decent remap that wouldn't blow up either ecu or engine.
even after searching the net for few days i couldn't find any manual or decent tutorial that would give me some info how to make say eco or performance tuned file,I'm going to buy a some cheap car and try to learn on it but meanwhile, peeps could anyone throw me a link of any type of remaping manuals or tutorials,every word or tip of yours does matter

cheeres

Tell1
3rd January, 2017, 08:24 PM
Did you manage to find user manuals? What leads to use with what? Im here where you were last yr.. cant find user guide for love nor money..

morgano
4th January, 2017, 10:04 AM
Another "android guy" just landed in automotive electronics. There is no manual or step by step tutorial like rooting an android, this you must develop yourself each time. Each ecu is different, each car is different, even same car with same ecu is different from another, it involves general car state, km, if the owner takes good care of it... Etc lot of parameters involved that need to be considered dinamically each time. For this need understand how all works and use your brain to make appropiate changes that modify car behaviour as your whishes.

voltechcar
4th January, 2017, 11:34 AM
edit.........