PDA

View Full Version : Apps for cctv

ack1234
19th May, 2016, 08:14 PM
Got a 16ch dvr there is no make on it but at the back is a Ethernet port which I connected to router I AV gone through about 30 apps and only found one what worked but then freezes my phone i then AV to delete the app and load again I have got an iPhone 5 does anyone know of a free app that works for iPhone to dvr to watch cctv thanks for anyone's help

AleksShamles
30th March, 2021, 11:53 AM
That is necessary to know which cameras do you have and I will try to recommend you something, if it is still actual for you. Did you solve this?

Cermit
1st April, 2021, 09:02 AM
I do not think it is so simple to connect any CCTV to a phone application. At least, you will need professionals who know how to do that. I can recommend you to pay attention to the Ajax brand. They produce progressive security products for homes and businesses. I watched a video about this brand on YouTube. As I remember they can connect any cameras to their system. If you still live without a security system, it will be the best decision for you. And you will be able to save your money because you already have cameras you can continue using.

Badboys7870
3rd July, 2023, 05:09 PM
Dovnload a app named Danale this a'm i use for my cctv