PDA

View Full Version : eeprom swap or tune the original???

awesner
21st May, 2016, 07:06 PM
hi guys,
couple of questions please

i have Alfa romeo GT 1.9jtdm 150hp,i am thinking to overwrite ecu with the eeprom from alfa romeo 1.9jtdm 170hp,would that be safe or sensible to do so???

and does anyone have a link to download or eeprom for 1.9 jtdm 170hp?

and last one got a BMW 320d 150hp ecu to play with but have no idea how to do it in boot mode or which pins to connect to Kess V2,any advice will be much appreciated.

thank you all

gad3n
21st May, 2016, 07:55 PM
you should really not try that :)

flyins
21st May, 2016, 08:36 PM
hi guys,
couple of questions please

i have Alfa romeo GT 1.9jtdm 150hp,i am thinking to overwrite ecu with the eeprom from alfa romeo 1.9jtdm 170hp,would that be safe or sensible to do so???

and does anyone have a link to download or eeprom for 1.9 jtdm 170hp?

and last one got a BMW 320d 150hp ecu to play with but have no idea how to do it in boot mode or which pins to connect to Kess V2,any advice will be much appreciated.

thank you all

think just abit more reading mate, dont try! keep reading and learning first mate, we all understand and we all have learnt, but reading is the key before you wipe yours or someone elses car out

awesner
21st May, 2016, 08:53 PM
think just abit more reading mate, dont try! keep reading and learning first mate, we all understand and we all have learnt, but reading is the key before you wipe yours or someone elses car out

i really want to learn mate,can you tell me where to read,probably it is better to tune my original file, i plugged Kess v2 to my car and read and saved the file,i have ecm titanium as well so i can alter it to get some extra hp,what would you change on ori to get some gains?

thanks a tot mate

teamtuner
21st May, 2016, 10:23 PM
is nice that you try to play with your car before destroy other cars
what about to start with driver wish,injection ,turbo pressure and limiters,and torque?little more increases and test on your car...for tha first step...

awesner
21st May, 2016, 11:28 PM
is nice that you try to play with your car before destroy other cars
what about to start with driver wish,injection ,turbo pressure and limiters,and torque?little more increases and test on your car...for tha first step...

thank you mate trying my best, just a stupid question what is driver's wish? i have a file open on ECM Titanium but won't show any driver's wish just torque,injection,limiters,rail,air and turbo systems

teamtuner
22nd May, 2016, 06:46 AM
driver wish on ecm is pedal acceleration-sensibility-fuell quantity...etc...all names possible on ecm...is for that better to learn winols and use damos