PDA

View Full Version : firmware download

banks
29th August, 2009, 05:17 PM
hi guys,

thanks for helping me with the previous firmware thread. when i try to download the new firmware onto the arnet a700c box it says the downloading is not requested??? could somebody tell me what this is and how to fix it?? sorry for being a noooob!

thanks

wilf
29th August, 2009, 06:16 PM
if you have all the required cables and follow this guide mate you should be good to go http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f99/kryptview-firmware-loading-guide-tutorial-42524/

ps no need to make a new thread each time can just post back in this one

banks
29th August, 2009, 06:38 PM
ok mate thank you, sorry for keep posting.

banks
30th August, 2009, 12:20 PM
hi there i successfully downloaded the firmware and flashed my arnet a700c box. on most of the channels it is saying waiting for code update what does this mean and how do i go about sorting it out?

thanks

bumble
30th August, 2009, 12:58 PM
hi

which firmware have you flashed it with ??

check in system info for the date of software to see if its flashed properly

also after flashing you need to factory reset,, the krypt doesnt allow this first time ,, so you need to automatic scan on network,,then factory reset,, scan again

bumble

wilf
30th August, 2009, 01:20 PM
hi there i successfully downloaded the firmware and flashed my arnet a700c box. on most of the channels it is saying waiting for code update what does this mean and how do i go about sorting it out?

thanks

if you loaded the latest firmware you can check in system info, go to sky sports1 and let it update when thsat opens all the others should open

banks
30th August, 2009, 01:34 PM
hi

which firmware have you flashed it with ??

check in system info for the date of software to see if its flashed properly

also after flashing you need to factory reset,, the krypt doesnt allow this first time ,, so you need to automatic scan on network,,then factory reset,, scan again

bumble Kryptview 120709 was the firmware i used, thanks for the other info i will be trying this shortly.

banks
30th August, 2009, 01:36 PM
if you loaded the latest firmware you can check in system info, go to sky sports1 and let it update when thsat opens all the others should open
when you say go to sky sports and let it update what do you mean by this? thanks mate.

bumble
30th August, 2009, 02:59 PM
hi,,

he means let the box update the k*** then the picture should appear..

this should be very quick on a krypt,, prob less than a minute,, if it has not cleared the picture within a couple of mins,, somethings wrong

bumble

banks
30th August, 2009, 06:39 PM
thanks for all the help boys!!!! A star

dublin15
31st August, 2009, 12:01 PM
anybody know If i download this new firmware 120709 will this fix kview a750 ?

wilf
31st August, 2009, 12:10 PM
anybody know If i download this new firmware 120709 will this fix kview a750 ?

not if your in dublin which your name suggests. sorry mate but no fix as of yet for dublin

dublin15
31st August, 2009, 12:17 PM
Cheers Wilf,, yep in Dublin !! suspose I;ll have to keep an eye here and hope something will be out soon !!....