PDA

View Full Version : corsa B ecu programing

hamzaman
27th May, 2016, 02:05 AM
i wanna change my opel corsa b ECU with new one an i wanna know how to program the new one
regard

Staker
27th May, 2016, 08:34 AM
engine code ? ecu type ?

hamzaman
28th May, 2016, 02:40 PM
engine code ? ecu type ?
Engine 10xe bosch ecu

rex89
29th May, 2016, 10:06 AM
hello mate , u can coding with op com with pin code of u used ecu if it's used , with pin code from immobiliser of car if ecu it's new

hcwc
29th May, 2016, 03:58 PM
You can use carprog to clone this ecu (10min work - OBD)
If ecu has other part number you have to read flash from ori and write in second ecu - for ex with galletto

overs0ull
29th May, 2016, 05:18 PM
With carprog is pretty fast , but without more info is hard to say what is 100% need to be make the job fast and done .

purdy
29th May, 2016, 10:00 PM
Tech2 if new ecu as stated I think it's somthing programming immobiliser function. You will need imo code for Car. If using second hand you will need to reset ecu using pin from donor car befor programming immobiliser function with new vehicle pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hcwc
31st May, 2016, 09:35 PM
clean your pm rex89

there is my answer for your question

Here you have carprog pinouts from opel ecu's (check your carprog cable if it's good connected) but you can use simply obd on car

http://www.codecard.lt/carprog/software/opel-login-reader-from-motor-hybrid-ecu-works-with-bosch-me1-5-5-siemens-simtec71-simtec71-1-delco-diesel-delco-multec-/prod_129.html

You can read all eprom or only pin from ecu, but i always do like that :

Use your carprog obd cable, ignition on, choose your ecu from list in carprog
read all, save, connect your second used ecu to car and write from memory dump ;) that's all

make sure your carprog and a1 adapter working good ;) if not it need rework - you can find on forum