PDA

View Full Version : Problem coding uch renault clio II clip Renautl

europhon
27th May, 2016, 02:03 PM
Hi good afternoon , I have a problem with uch when clip renault program .378000378001I have the dump of the old unit is pin 8200166696 17 80 00 00 00 6Ainstall the new unit is 8200621762 which want to program with renault clip .According to the manual REPAIRS there to enter immobilizer , control modes , learning SC47 control unit , enter the code aftermarket , which I understand is the pin code of the old drive and I get this error:The After-Sales code entered does notIt corresponds to the key presented . verifyIt has entered the correct code and haspresented a key vehicle " code noIt corresponds to the vehicle key or key notvehicle belongs to .Here I put the dump of the two units .my question is:Aftermarket code is the same as the pin code .Best regard
Hi good afternoon , I have a problem with uch when clip renault program .I have the dump of the old unit is pin 8200166696 17 80 00 00 00 6Ainstall the new unit is 8200621762 which want to program with renault clip .According to the manual REPAIRS there to enter immobilizer , control modes , learning SC47 control unit , enter the code aftermarket , which I understand is the pin code of the old drive and I get this error:The After-Sales code entered does notIt corresponds to the key presented . verifyIt has entered the correct code and haspresented a key vehicle " code noIt corresponds to the vehicle key or key notvehicle belongs to .Here I put the dump of the two units .my question is:Aftermarket code is the same as the pin code .Best regard