PDA

View Full Version : Strange lock Simos in PCR2 2.1

soplillo
28th May, 2016, 04:55 PM
Hi mates, today I was doing some tests with a simos pc2 2.1 ecu in a skoda octavia 1.6 tdi ecu.
I know that this ecus cant be cloned, but one time last year in a golf VI, I could write the original flash by other seat altea ecu without problems and car started. It was not cloned becouse whe have to clone 25640 eprom to but only was a little test for to check the otp area in mcu or in 25640. I know normaly ecu reject file when finish the flashing process and you have to write ori file of your ecu.

But today I try to put 25640 and flash files of a spare ecu in my original damaged ecu for to do a test, but before I unlocked the two eproms and get backup's of them

How as I know ecu reject flash file of spare ecu at the end of write, and when I turn to write the original file of my ecu, surprise!! I had a error reject ORIGINAL flash file again at the end of write.

I think the mistake was put the 25640 eprom of spare ecu in my orginal ecu, and I writed the ori 25640 eprom again, and try to write the original flash file again but. The problem now is ecu can't allow me read/write flash. Always gives error.

Ok, I have did other test and write again the 25640 eprom of a spare ecu and my ecu can read/write again but stops and reject file, is indiferent if I write ori file or spare file, ecu stops write at the end.

Where is mistake mates?
I have to say that my original ecu was programmed one time before for to do dpf/egr off and I have not the original flash read, i have got only the mod file.

How can I unlock the ecu and write the flash file with her original eprom?

Thanks a lot and regards.

soplillo
28th May, 2016, 05:08 PM
Sorry only allows 5 files X post.

ddomi
28th May, 2016, 08:38 PM
Hello mate.
I pass a link to unlock the ecu and to write the flash.
It's in Spanish so you understand.
You will need Kess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaTfyDa4OCo
a greeting

ddomi
28th May, 2016, 09:06 PM
This is my original FAP file before.
I compared it with the flash of another ecu and are identical

soplillo
29th May, 2016, 01:05 AM
Hi mate, thanks for to take a time for reply and help me, I use simos pcr unlocker small soft for unlock eprom, and I'm sure eprom is unlocked.

But In summary I don't know how to write the flash file in original ecu.

When I put original e2p in original ecu can't let me read/write flash and it's locked.

When I put spare e2p in original ecu, this le't me write original flash file but stops at 99% and rejet file.

The spare ecu works ok but don't serve for my car.

CustomCars
29th May, 2016, 07:52 AM
Witch tool you use to programming eeprom ? Not possible reject file in boot mode.
Anyway if you won't try clone this ecu, don't waste your time, only online adopt or mcu replace or some really great tools.

soplillo
29th May, 2016, 09:09 AM
Witch tool you use to programming eeprom ? Not possible reject file in boot mode.
Anyway if you won't try clone this ecu, don't waste your time, only online adopt or mcu replace or some really great tools.

Yes I'm agree with you, I will don't waste any time clonning this ecu...

I programm eprom with external usb programmer Mcumall GQ/4X.

Are you sure that ecu not reject file in boot mode??? Woow I will try and report.

Thanks a lot and regards.

wiski
29th May, 2016, 10:17 AM
Your file is bench / OBD read, so only calibration area . If you don't have or can't find someone nearby that can clone it don't mess with different files.

soplillo
29th May, 2016, 03:49 PM
Hi again, I put resistances for to do boot mode and I connect ecu with galletto V53 selecting micro TC SAK 1796 (Kess only can connect via obd), ecu connect but don't let me read or write, ins galletto instructios says (this ecu only read/write obd mode).

So is not possible write this ecu in boot mode like other tricore ecus, in this case only for to unlock eprom.

So I think problem is eprom becouse if I write eprom by other ecu, my ecu let me write but with error at 99%.

I think my eprom is corrupted and don't serve for to recover my ecu.

Anybody can check my 25640 eprom??

Thanks a lot.

soplillo
30th May, 2016, 09:41 AM
Problem solved programming original file by another same ref. ecu, my ecu is not stock becouse was dpf/egr off.

Car starts. But yet I have the problem that ecu only let's me start to wrtite flash if I put with spare 25640 eprom.

I have to do and then i writed the original 25640 eprom for to start de car.

soxten
30th May, 2016, 03:27 PM
Sopillo have you done a clone on this pcr2.1?

soplillo
31st May, 2016, 09:28 AM
Sopillo have you done a clone on this pcr2.1?

No mate, but I flash in original ecu, a original file (same sw) by other ecu.

I thank that's is not possible in this ecus but....

It's strange but when I put original 25640 unlocked eprom, ecu don't let me start to write or read flash. only if a I put other eprom...

I think the problem is that ecu was reprogrammed before in other workshop by a slave cmd flash tool for to set of dpf and egr and they people locks the ecu.

That happened 2 years ago in a SID 803 on a peugeot 307.

soplillo
31st May, 2016, 09:39 AM
Thanks for all mates.

soxten
31st May, 2016, 10:29 AM
This ecu is a hell....
I have try'd to mount new tricore mcu on a used ecu and then write full flash to mcu.
I clone eeprom so i get all info cloned to used ecu.
And.... Car don't start...
Magicmotorsport tells me that simos pcr2.1 has mcu seriel number stored in flash and if it not match you get immo fault when mounting new tricore mcu and write full flash in to it.

soplillo
31st May, 2016, 09:23 PM
This ecu is a hell....
I have try'd to mount new tricore mcu on a used ecu and then write full flash to mcu.
Magicmotorsport tells me that simos pcr2.1 has mcu seriel number stored in flash and if it not match you get immo fault when mounting new tricore mcu and write full flash in to it.

Yes I'm agree with you, its a little ~~~~ like other siemens ecus, the main problem in siemens ecus is that you can't do immo off.

So becouse I can't clone this ecu, I have to repare it, it has got a airflow maf sensor and map seonsor when car works more than 4 hours.

Anybody knows what is the power supply 5 volts sensors in this ecu for to change it?

soxten
31st May, 2016, 09:49 PM
I have problem with boostvalve....

And I hade faulty egr and change it and that is ok noe

To day I did reflow all pcb and going to try.

soplillo
1st June, 2016, 08:59 AM
Its similar problem like me, I have changed this peaces and car still faults.

I tnink the 5V power supply maybe it's one of this components.

soxten
1st June, 2016, 11:36 AM
I hade 3 ecu as having fault on egr or boostvalve so maybe there is same bad component on all ecu.
Just need to find what component that get broken... :)

mislav88
3rd June, 2016, 09:22 AM
This ecu is a hell....

i have coded this ecu online with odis a few times but it has to be same part number. have you tried it after swapping mcu, maybe it will match mcu id? i think mcu id is in eeprom not flash, so this may work...

soxten
3rd June, 2016, 11:10 AM
Magicmptorsport dont read eeprom in tricore.
Or du you think of eeprom on pcb?