PDA

View Full Version : nintendo ds games

evelyn2008
30th August, 2009, 12:22 PM
hi i have a nintendo ds for my little one there is a 8gb fire card in and the games on it she is now bored off . could someone give me a good download site were i could get some of the latest games for her and is there a firmware for this fire card if so whats the latest one . i have also tryed putting firms on this card but people are telling me i need software on the card before it will play the firm could you tell me what its called and were i can download it from
thanks

jmcspb
30th August, 2009, 12:53 PM
i dont know about the card your using mate but have a look at an r4ds card on google.they,re only cheap and you can install and delete as often as you want.you can either type the name of the game you want followed by .roms or have a look at ds.roms site and pick from every game made hope this helps.you will also need winrar on your pc

billy2
30th August, 2009, 05:27 PM
have a look here m8 has all the roms you need

Download: NDS ROM | Currently Listing Page 1 (http://www.romulation.net/NDS/)

mickydibble
31st August, 2009, 12:17 PM
Check gbatemp.net for all firmwares,as for films it is usually. Moonshell you need also from same site. games there are rapidshare links in one of the thread here,but romulation is ok for dl. M

worcestersauce
23rd September, 2009, 02:03 PM
Anybody know where to get "winrar" for free by any chance

Thanks in advance good people:thrasher:

mickydibble
23rd September, 2009, 05:51 PM
Anybody know where to get "winrar" for free by any chance

Thanks in advance good people:thrasher:

Think it's called rarlab the site,however if you check downloads ibthink zzip is in there and that is better in my opinion and opens more files than winrar

worcestersauce
23rd September, 2009, 05:52 PM
Thanks for that, I willgo and have a look,cheers:wavey:

mickydibble
23rd September, 2009, 05:53 PM
Thanks for that, I willgo and have a look,cheers:wavey:

In fact they are both there. LOL