PDA

View Full Version : TV chennels/packages can be opened in Hotbird?

chandra66
15th July, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hi,

I am able to open Polast on my 500s with DK1 image and using Evocamd . using Mgcamd some xxx's were available ,but blank since yesterday.

Can someone provide me info on required EMU's and packages that can be opened please in hotbird.

like Canal+,Sky sports,SKY etc?

Thanks in advance,

Devilfish
15th July, 2008, 04:37 PM
I think TPS and Polsat are the only packages open on 13e...but I may be wrong. Sky Italia is not hacked so you won't get the sky sports channels.

Premiere on 19e is hacked and open with evocamd or mgcamd_1.30, you'll get all the 3pm Saturday games and loads of movies on that.

thommo
15th July, 2008, 05:56 PM
i cant understand why people think buying a sat system gets them sky. if that was the case no one would use cable at all.

you get a good selection of tv on sat and as said 3pm kick offs and movies ect..but no sky as standard.

aftermath
15th July, 2008, 07:08 PM
i second that, loads more channels than cable, mainly foreign shows.

Depends on what you want.

But dont expect sky Tv, you wil be dissapointed.

Plenty movies in english, and HD stuff, sport, and a few adult ones..24/7

chandra66
15th July, 2008, 08:00 PM
Thank you all for the reply.
infact i am in middle east ,for my job and just trying to explore with the box . it is this forum enable me to tune up to this level in the last few days as i am a newbie in db.

dear Aftermath, can you please guide me what other channels can be open along with /EMUs i should use on hotbird ,beam of astra 19e does not cover ME- currently i use 500s on LAN with ADSL.

and afterall i believe 'SKY is the limit for all of us here' !! :) being part of this Great forum !!!

cheers ,,