PDA

View Full Version : Corsa D BCM

rale1410
11th June, 2016, 09:12 PM
Hi guys,

i wanted to enable cruise control on my Corsa D, but it turn out that cruise control is not supported by BCM in my car! :palm:

I've bought another one, 2nd hand (divorced), but guy from local garage told me that these two doesn't match so he cannot program new one...

Does anyone has any experience on this one?

BTW original BCM is GM 13265077 - new one is GM 13301561 KG...

Thanks in advance!!!

Best regards,
Rajko

Gavra
11th June, 2016, 09:44 PM
Give more details of car ....

rale1410
11th June, 2016, 11:36 PM
Corsa d 1.2 petrol, 3 door, 59kw 80HP, year 2008...
If something else is needed, please say... :-)

Gavra
12th June, 2016, 07:36 AM
It's Sunday,I will check it tomorrow . But if I recall correctly CC should be activated in CIM, ABS and ECU, BCM shouldn't ask for such data.

rivalryan
12th June, 2016, 10:41 AM
There is no CIM fitted to Corsa D, you also do not need to replace BCM to activate CC the option is in the coding of all BCM, I take it you have fitted the new stalk, you may also need to get clutch switch. Lastly you need to check loom as some models are missing a wire from stalk to BCM.

(check pin 20 on column plug)

rale1410
12th June, 2016, 06:40 PM
Unfortunately, it turn out that there are BCM which do not support CC... Today i've found info on some German site that there are different BCM versions (different index) which do not support CC. Prior programming with OpCom, i've sorted out the missing wire from column plug to BCM (i did the same when i wanted to enable board computer), and i've checked - clutch switch is fitted.

rale1410
12th June, 2016, 06:43 PM
You are right. CC has to be enabled in ECU (engine), IPC and BCM. I've tried with OpCom (even with Tech2) - managed for first two, but with mine BCM it was not possible. It says NOT AVAILABLE for CC and fog lights...

Staker
12th June, 2016, 11:00 PM
I guess you might search for an Opel Corsa D Cosmo or something , that its BCM might support CruiseControl

rale1410
13th June, 2016, 10:22 AM
Yup, i was thinking the same way, so I've bought 2nd hand divorced BCM from SXI model. So my question regarding BCM s is following - since there are different versions available - are they interchangable? Guy from local garage told me that they are not?!

Does anyone has sme experience ok this one?

I guess you might search for an Opel Corsa D Cosmo or something , that its BCM might support CruiseControl

lupu_sandu
13th June, 2016, 10:41 AM
Yes, they are. Just pair BCM on car, pair keys and done.

rale1410
13th June, 2016, 05:42 PM
Cool! :) Thank you mate!!! So nice to hear that!

Do I have to do something else? Reset other modules or something like that?

Can it be done with OpCom? I've china clone, hardware version 5 with OpCom software...

Yes, they are. Just pair BCM on car, pair keys and done.

rale1410
24th June, 2016, 11:17 PM
ok, i can confirm that different, divorced BCM can be paired to another car! :)

but...

after replacement and programming i had a problem with central locking, so i put back old BCM.

Since i've no fob keys (just simple keys without remote control) i could only lock and unlock drivers door only by key, central console lock button wasn't operational as well-when you press the button you can hear relays clicking but door stays open... i've checked the wires through TIS2000 (second hand BCM was from 2009 Corsa) but everything is the same, so that brings me to the conclusion that problem is with new BCM - i recon it's all about code index...

Did anyone had any similar experience? Is it even possible to program Corsa D BCM code index?

Best regards,
Rajko

Cool! :) Thank you mate!!! So nice to hear that!

Do I have to do something else? Reset other modules or something like that?

Can it be done with OpCom? I've china clone, hardware version 5 with OpCom software...

bearheroes
26th June, 2016, 10:58 AM
Central locking doesn't work because donor bcm is from different model. But i think this bcm can also accept some mods and will work too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk