http://rapidshare.com/files/274650748/crackx431.rar
:coffee:

don't forget to thank me! :)

lupu_sandu
31st August, 2009, 01:23 PM
PM sent. Waitting for your reply.

Overtune
1st September, 2009, 08:40 AM
www.sinodownloads.com - /X431/ (http://www.sinodownloads.com/X431/)

sunnyone
1st September, 2009, 10:20 PM
obviously, they are selling the crack softwares as new update to you.

China ECU Tools Centre (http://www.ecutool.com/productshow.asp?id=1546&sortsid=3599&sorts)=

software get from here complete same as what i had shared.

armpower
2nd September, 2009, 06:41 AM
OK.
The question is.
Are you sure this software work faultlessy in any X-431 machine?
I'm asking you because the software upgrades for launch are matched on smartbox and main unit serial number.
Have you tried this upgrade in your machine, or better anyone have tried this upgrades?

Amine13
2nd September, 2009, 11:06 AM
Something else,
ANy french updates for X431 :eek: ???

sunnyone
2nd September, 2009, 12:38 PM
OK.
The question is.
I'm asking you because the software upgrades for launch are matched on smartbox and main unit serial number.
Have you tried this upgrade in your machine, or better anyone have tried this upgrades?
this is why call them 'crack software'

phatty123
2nd September, 2009, 03:10 PM
anybody test these yet?

Scientist
2nd September, 2009, 08:11 PM
Yes, finally i tested it and works fine!
As i understand is display software 14.35?

Scientist
2nd September, 2009, 08:16 PM
Something else,
ANy french updates for X431 :eek: ???

Go to control panel and change to any language:tee:

Amine13
2nd September, 2009, 09:41 PM
Go to control panel and change to any language:tee:
Scientist, can you test change language to confirm pls;
All the best !

ekto
3rd September, 2009, 06:09 PM
thanks for this,

i upgraded my machine from 2004 software version

it seems that it installed fine

when i access a car it seems to connect well, it brings up all the different modules etc that i can access but when i try to access anything it seems to crash and fails to connect?

any ideas anyone?

thanks!

CBR_bl
3rd September, 2009, 07:25 PM
Did you trie it on other car , my Launch is unpredicable - you never know what going to be. Can anybody check wich update is refreshed with that cracked software
i have benz 35_31 toyota 40_10 , and most wanted Fiat have 22_50.
My dealer wants 450€ for 2 years , how much do you guys pay for that?

Scientist
3rd September, 2009, 08:26 PM
Languages works well tried Greek and FRENCH! also.
Hope for more post with updates!

hunterirc
4th September, 2009, 07:48 AM
Languages works well tried Greek and FRENCH! also.
Hope for more post with updates!

Anyone experiencing the same problems as ekto ?

Q: If i update X431 with an uncracked update will the smartbox be permanently damaged or i can just erase the update and replace it with the original one.

Thanks.

ekto
4th September, 2009, 08:52 AM
hey all

this might be an issue:

i spoke to a friend yesterday who updates his launch yearly, he reckons for this years upgrade he had to update the internal smart box as well as the CF card

so maybe that might be a problem if the smart box upgrade is integral for this years update?

also has anyone actually got this working and has code read a car? if you have then did you upgraded any hardware such as the smartbox in the recent past?

thanks

Scientist
4th September, 2009, 01:00 PM
Hi mates!
Just to clarify i have a lot of diagnostic equipment, its my hoby, but alway i try to find more regarding them.
So today i' ll try more the x431 and i' ll write you my observations.
But the first touch with the car was that the tool was working ok. (Test car was a mercedes c180)
For sure the comments other members write are taken under consideration.
For sure and the original software on the other card was working fine (My launch is original with subscription direct to the factory) i can exchange card without a problem.

kptuning
5th September, 2009, 08:22 PM
Anyone know anything about crack for the new diagun? Im waiting for that one :)

TanSH
6th September, 2009, 09:43 AM
Hi there, can you upload latest september 2009 cracked software for Launch X431? Thanks

armpower
7th September, 2009, 12:36 PM
I've tried the upgrade in this post and i've to tell you that work fine.
I've tried on Fiat Stilo (all access in the electronic) and Chrysler Cherokee.

Amine13
7th September, 2009, 05:25 PM
me too, tested on Renault Clio II phase 2, it works fine, but... french language missing, even if selected in the starting :( !

armpower
7th September, 2009, 06:09 PM
You can select the language of interface, by the way all diagnostic stuff is in english.

armpower
8th September, 2009, 12:04 PM
More news.

I've tested on MB E270Cdi model 210 and work without problem in all system of the car.
Tested on D aewoo Lanos, work fine.
Tested on F iat Doblo' work fine.
Great upload.

Amine13
8th September, 2009, 01:54 PM
Thanks again for the uploader :proud: !!
.... if only there is french version ?! :bounce:

Scientist
8th September, 2009, 08:58 PM
As i promised i tested the update and the fuctionalty of the launch on several cars. All work fine but on some operations still had a problem which is already ageing. Apart from this i am very happy with it's performance and of course do not forget is chinise! Do not expect to work as an original equipment. It is very helpfull for quick diagnosis and estimate of a problem, as i call it first aid.
Hope to have more updates from our friend
PS. you can exchange cards with the original software and the cracked one with no problem. It is tested.

george247
9th September, 2009, 03:44 PM
Anyone experiencing the same problems as ekto ?

Q: If i update X431 with an uncracked update will the smartbox be permanently damaged or i can just erase the update and replace it with the original one.

Thanks.

Hi M8s,
My cousin bought a used Launch X431. It seems that the software is from 2006. So, it will be nice to use the update in this post.
Now, I dont want to ruin his launch. He uses it everyday and it will be fatal if I break it. So the question is: can I save the original files, and then just replace them back if the cracked software does not work?

Please, someone help me with this. I appreciate it.

adam28
9th September, 2009, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know how you can change the serial number in the launch updates so that they match your own serial number on your smartbox.
Because if those numbers differ then the programs dont work.

Amine13
10th September, 2009, 09:05 AM
Hi M8s,
My cousin bought a used Launch X431. It seems that the software is from 2006. So, it will be nice to use the update in this post.
Now, I dont want to ruin his launch. He uses it everyday and it will be fatal if I break it. So the question is: can I save the original files, and then just replace them back if the cracked software does not work?

Please, someone help me with this. I appreciate it.
Well, it's easy mate,
you can save the software (old one) already in the CF card, just read the CF card, make copy, and paste it somewhere on your HDD, or even burn a cd with this software (to be sure not to loose it); then erase the CF card, and upload the downloaded version here on this nice post, you will find a txt file shoing you the steps, very very easy, and it works 100 %.
when you want go back to previous version, (and I don't think so :D), just make the steps in the other way.
One better tip, buy another CF card,a nd upload to it the new software, all you have to do is unplug the first one and plug the new...
Good luck mate.

armpower
10th September, 2009, 11:55 AM
I've copyed the original cf-card (512mb)data onto a more recent 2gb cf-card, than at the top i've copied the software found here.
Installed the 2gb cf card in the tester.
Only thing i've observed: the x431 seems a bit slowly.
Probably the 2Gb card slow down the x431.
Tested on more cars and work perfectly.

bolonc
10th September, 2009, 12:17 PM
smart box Hardware

CBR_bl
10th September, 2009, 04:55 PM
There is 1 thing about this last launch update.
Recently launch has a crash, and site was dead, and they just fix him, hackers do it again.
After that, for apologize to every launch user, never mind is that up to date user or old one, they let to everyone to take last software version for free, probably because they lost old data base or lost information about up to date users.
But if this guy provide in the future more up dates then we know that is the right thing.

TanSH
12th September, 2009, 04:32 PM
Hi, can you upload sept 09 cracked Launch X431 software.

Scientist
13th September, 2009, 05:43 PM
Tested!
Launch can work with 8MB cf Card.
Just couldn't find smaller one.
It reads slower than the 256mb but it is ok.

kptuning
14th September, 2009, 08:04 PM
Can someone please ban this Lynnlin :)

caveman_nige
14th September, 2009, 08:17 PM
Can someone please ban this Lynnlin :)

guys when you see a spammer, advertiser or someone selling etc etc use the 'report post' function... Its the triangular icon under the posters name.. Staff will then be aware of the issue and will able to deal with it sooner...

Thanks

obdflasher
20th September, 2009, 05:42 PM
www.sinodownloads.com - /X431/ (http://www.sinodownloads.com/X431/)

www.sinodownloads.com (http://www.sinodownloads.com)

Login name: ecutool

password: passnew

george247
21st September, 2009, 04:28 AM

Hi friend,
Thank you for sharing this. Now, I would like to know if you have ever tried any of the launch x431 files in this place, do they work? Do you copy and paste the files in the CF card, or do you need to add some kind of patch, or serial number??...

Again thank you, Hope you can tell us your experience with these files.

bvc765
22nd September, 2009, 11:42 AM
do you have X431 update tool software? thanks.

sunnyone
22nd September, 2009, 11:47 AM
do you have X431 update tool software? thanks.
what do you mean for the "X431 update tool software"? you can download it from your launch website account.

sunnyone
22nd September, 2009, 11:51 AM

don't understand. these softwares are no use for you unless you have same serial number of x431

bvc765
22nd September, 2009, 02:06 PM
what do you mean for the "X431 update tool software"? you can download it from your launch website account.

yes, I haven't launch website account.

wiggyshome
22nd September, 2009, 02:23 PM
Hi
the cracked x431 files work fin on my x431 english machine

just unzipped the file then backed up my card and then just copy thw 2 folders onto my card.

thank you

george247
22nd September, 2009, 02:36 PM
don't understand. these softwares are no use for you unless you have same serial number of x431

HI M8,
Thank you very much for the cracked files you shared with us. THANKS:wavey: .

I have tested those files like with 20 cars already, and so far so good. I have not tested it in a Jaguar yet, but hope to test it soon.

Now, I wanted to ask you, if you think that we could update the cracked files with the updated files in this post. I was thinking of just adding or replacing the updated files into the respective folders to each make of vehicle, but keeping the file named license from your original upload, and another that is named adapt.ver, which does not come into the update files.

Do you think this will work???

Any opinions are welcome.

Igor86
1st October, 2009, 11:48 PM
Hello Guys,

I have bought from CHINA the x-431 GX3. There is no S/N behind the X-431.. I cannot get the user account.
Now I?m getting crasy for the update..

Do I only need to un-rar the folders "data and GAG" into the Formatted CF?

I will try this tomorrow morning. But maybe you already try it and woks.. I hope so.

Thanks in Advance!!

sunnyone
2nd October, 2009, 04:16 AM
HI M8,
Thank you very much for the cracked files you shared with us. THANKS:wavey: .

I have tested those files like with 20 cars already, and so far so good. I have not tested it in a Jaguar yet, but hope to test it soon.

Now, I wanted to ask you, if you think that we could update the cracked files with the updated files in this post. I was thinking of just adding or replacing the updated files into the respective folders to each make of vehicle, but keeping the file named license from your original upload, and another that is named adapt.ver, which does not come into the update files.

Do you think this will work???

Any opinions are welcome.
launch change encryption algorithm of softwares after apr,2009. then unfortunately, the later software can't use the same way to crack them.

sebbah
2nd October, 2009, 06:06 PM
Yes, finally i tested it and works fine!
As i understand is display software 14.35?

do you have the laster up garding
thanks good job

jcar
2nd October, 2009, 07:17 PM
i remove the software, and i'll try again....

sorry....

sebbah
3rd October, 2009, 09:51 AM
version is 9/2009 But no Working it said

discording between soft serial N? and smartbox serial

if there are any solution tell me please

armpower
6th October, 2009, 12:51 PM
Jcar.

Hany news on this software.
Have you tried again?
Thank you

euroscan
7th October, 2009, 06:50 PM
- pls upload also PCCentre for PC.

wiggyshome
10th October, 2009, 02:31 PM
HI
THE CRACK SOFTWARE WORKS ON MY X431 FINE

dlll
11th October, 2009, 04:30 PM
what am i doing wrong i copied this file http://www.sinodownloads.com/down/download/X431/980294568000.rar and it dose not work screen reads disaccording between the software serial no. and smartbox s/n
thanks

MCNexo94
12th October, 2009, 09:57 AM
this is my first post on the forum.

i would like to share cracked softwares for launch x431, up to apr, 2009

link:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/274650748/crackx431.rar)
:coffee:

don't forget to thank me! :)

Hello mister thank you !!! The language is french or English ??
Thanks

surfabut
13th October, 2009, 04:43 AM
THANKS I HAVE GOT THE DOWNLOAD WORKING FINE,ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK WITH SOLUS UPDATES?

ishell
13th October, 2009, 09:35 AM
work fine in my device
thank you

VoodooHaker
13th October, 2009, 08:32 PM
And from all updatings which here are presented, what freshest and 100 % the working?

rog3rio
19th October, 2009, 10:44 PM
hi
i,any have updates in portuguese?i try but is in english
thanks.

serj_
24th October, 2009, 06:45 PM
sunnyone - Thank you very much Belarusi! Everything works ... At the forum I'm a beginner and can not raise the reputation of his voice,,,

saabhoe
28th October, 2009, 02:20 AM
I am experiencing same problem as ekto. The new updates is listed for all vehicles. You select make/model and module to scan but it never communicates to display any datastream. Whats also odd is i copy entire files onto the blank 128mb sim card and it is not enough space so i experimented by copying over less vehicles. I have a USA unit if it matters.

So does anyone have a working cracked version?

percal78
28th October, 2009, 12:20 PM
the crack works thank you very much

xryst
30th October, 2009, 03:04 PM
In someone else has new crack updates?

euroscan
31st October, 2009, 07:44 AM
- any one change s/n in chip W77L058A25FL

zcc
31st October, 2009, 08:20 AM
Hi. This looks so interesting. I just have three questions because I didn't update Launch before. They may look simple :)

1. I downloaded the one in the first post. Will the unblock the blocked Launch?

2. Is this for the colored Launch screen or the old monochrome screen?

3. Can someone give me simple instructions on how to do the update.

Thank you in advance :)

umba
31st October, 2009, 08:31 AM
1. I downloaded the one in the first post. Will the unblock the blocked Launch?

No, it will not.

2. Is this for the colored Launch screen or the old monochrome screen?

It is for black & white X431, but you can use it for color screen with little modification, you need to change 'Identity=0' to 'Identity=68' in file /GAG/SMARTBOX/gdscan.ini

3. Can someone give me simple instructions on how to do the update.

copy /gag and /data directly into cf-card

zcc
31st October, 2009, 08:34 AM
Thank you umba. Very useful information. Is there a method to unblock the blocked Launch?

umba
31st October, 2009, 01:41 PM
Thank you umba. Very useful information. Is there a method to unblock the blocked Launch?

I don't know how to unblock locked Launch X431. One my friend had to purchase unlock code from Launch dealer. Btw, the request code and unlock code are dynamic, if you are going to buy unlock code, make sure you power on your unit from AC adapter and do not turn it off until you get unlock code.

autosale
31st October, 2009, 03:19 PM
Hi.
At my x431GX3 diagnostic is in Chinese language, it is possible to update software English from first post.
Thanks.

umba
31st October, 2009, 03:26 PM
Hi.
At my x431GX3 diagnostic is in Chinese language, it is possible to update software English from first post.
Thanks.
If you can't change language from Chinese to any language in Control panel - that means your unit is locked to Chinese only. Updates will not change language on your unit.

alpha_xf
1st November, 2009, 03:31 AM
Pefect!
I want to learn how to crack the software,because this file not include the Vehicle Specification I need.
Would you like to teach me, Sunnyone?
Thx!

xryst
3rd November, 2009, 12:27 PM

update with this site working or not?

and

- any one change s/n in chip W77L058A25FL

Need to change my serial number on this? Then tell me how to do it

Then http://www.carhelp.info/forums/106/thread8317/page2/ (http://www.carhelp.info/forums/106/thread8317/page2/) people wrote about the generator updates! Who knows anything about this is that the generator updates?

euroscan
3rd November, 2009, 05:23 PM
1. uopdate working, very good , but must have good s/n or change s/n.

2. change s/n i'll make in next week.

AEN
3rd November, 2009, 05:35 PM
Hi!

Tried updated on MB Sprinter 2001 and 1996- does not work... Have someone tried to work with Sprinters?

kaoulal
3rd November, 2009, 05:42 PM
The question is.

bender
3rd November, 2009, 06:37 PM
obviously, they are selling the crack softwares as new update to you.

China ECU Tools Centre (http://www.ecutool.com/productshow.asp?id=1546&sortsid=3599&sorts)=

software get from here complete same as what i had shared.

I'm almost going to buy it from them.
But, I feel something is very fishy
about them. So I do my research &
here you go...Millions thanks to
sunnyone.
If you go to their(ecutool) download site &
download the RAR s/n980242578100 you will see
the GAG folder is the same cracked version.
They removes some of the files from their DATA folder
so it won't work if their DATA & GAG folders copy to your
CF card. By re-using your working DATA & their GAG, it'll
be the same as the cracked soft posted here.
I also found listings on Ebay selling X431 soft
update for usd195. I presume must be the same
cracked X431 soft, too?

daniteixeira
3rd November, 2009, 06:57 PM
hello people, I was thinking about buying the machine x-431, and informed me of another similar, the Autoboss v30, say this is too good ... I would like to know your opinion...

euroscan
3rd November, 2009, 09:20 PM
i want buy boss x30.
- x431 is good only for BMW and japan car.

zcc
4th November, 2009, 09:16 AM
I'd recommend LAUNCH rather that AUTOBOSS

xryst
4th November, 2009, 10:13 AM
I'm almost going to buy it from them.
But, I feel something is very fishy
about them. So I do my research &
here you go...Millions thanks to
sunnyone.
If you go to their(ecutool) download site &
download the RAR s/n980242578100 you will see
the GAG folder is the same cracked version.
They removes some of the files from their DATA folder
so it won't work if their DATA & GAG folders copy to your
CF card. By re-using your working DATA & their GAG, it'll
be the same as the cracked soft posted here.
I also found listings on Ebay selling X431 soft
update for usd195. I presume must be the same
cracked X431 soft, too?

If you go to put the files from your kit will work? Not who did not know how to break new updates!

andycjx
4th November, 2009, 10:33 AM
x431 update , we promise you that we can help you update your x431 also multi language, and we have workshops ourseleves, so we test it already and it works well, so anyone is interested in this, please email me:

andycjx
4th November, 2009, 10:36 AM
i want buy boss x30.
- x431 is good only for BMW and japan car.

hi, we are supplier of auto diagnostic tools, we have workshops in Lebanon, Syria, so if you want to buy c30, please email us we will give you a best price and life-long support: email:

ekto
4th November, 2009, 10:21 PM
hey

quick question for everyone

this update locked my launch machine, i now get no response from the touch screen, and here and there i can access the start screen and it says something about going onto launch website to download the latest updates

basically its unusable

any ideas much appreciated

thanks

evancon
4th November, 2009, 10:41 PM
what are they are they unlocked ?

rp1210a
5th November, 2009, 01:21 AM
ekto,

what happens if you put your old files back onto the card, or put your old card back in?

zcc
5th November, 2009, 05:38 AM
ekto, Which file did you use to update?

LuisAndre
5th November, 2009, 01:27 PM
There is 1 thing about this last launch update.
Recently launch has a crash, and site was dead, and they just fix him, hackers do it again.
After that, for apologize to every launch user, never mind is that up to date user or old one, they let to everyone to take last software version for free, probably because they lost old data base or lost information about up to date users.
But if this guy provide in the future more up dates then we know that is the right thing.

Not True. This is a cracked version of the original update. Every brand on the update was cracked to ignore the serial number. Launch changes a little bit this process on the new updates.

ekto
5th November, 2009, 04:12 PM
i used the original update that was on page one, its been working for months, and all of the sudden boom switches off, also i tried the old card same problem, its locked somewhat

maybe i need to reflash the firmware?

i read some bits here:

Launch X431 update procedure (http://www.bba-reman.com/content.aspx?content=Launch_X431_update_Procedure)

any ideas?

thanks all

e

umba
5th November, 2009, 05:29 PM
i used the original update that was on page one, its been working for months, and all of the sudden boom switches off, also i tried the old card same problem, its locked somewhat

maybe i need to reflash the firmware?

i read some bits here:

Launch X431 update procedure (http://www.bba-reman.com/content.aspx?content=Launch_X431_update_Procedure)

any ideas?

thanks all

e

This is second user who used this update reports his X431 is locked. I suspect that this update was made somewhere inside Launch to stop users to use illegal updates ...

bender
5th November, 2009, 06:47 PM
This is second user who used this update reports his X431 is locked. I suspect that this update was made somewhere inside Launch to stop users to use illegal updates ...

I've studied the 2 problem users' posting. I have confident that the
problem is the users & his scanner or accessories(CF card).
More than 9X% users have not encounter any serious
problems so far. You do the math.

ekto
5th November, 2009, 07:33 PM
i assure you its nothing to do with how i installed the software on the card etc

im trained in IT college and uni

so i know my way around software and how it functions etc,

i left some information off my post, my launch actually locked whilst being used by an employee,

now i have asked him what he actually did and he reckons it 'just froze' now i cant see that is the case as it was working fine for quite a while and all my mates who i done cards for theirs is working fine, so im thinking maybe he pressed update super 16 or something else on the screen, in other words some kind of update built into the software on the CF card that wasnt removed that didnt match my serial number

it definately isnt an attempt from launch to stop my card working that would be crazy to even think that

im just thinking the display drivers or some kind of firmware was updated

so all i was asking for was if anyone had some kind of a fix or any ideas

thanks

ekto
5th November, 2009, 07:35 PM

if you dont mind me asking who is the other user i would like to know what he actually did to lock his machine, as mine was locked by an employee who i believe is giving me a half truth

cheers

umba
5th November, 2009, 07:48 PM
if you dont mind me asking who is the other user i would like to know what he actually did to lock his machine, as mine was locked by an employee who i believe is giving me a half truth

cheers

Sorry, I can't recall his name, look up for similar problem in this thread earlier.

Btw, does your X431 ask to call Launch office to receive unlock code? I know some cases when people got their x431 locked same way when they try to tamper the software on CF.

bender
5th November, 2009, 08:37 PM

cheers

Now you explained it all.

LuisAndre
5th November, 2009, 08:39 PM
i assure you its nothing to do with how i installed the software on the card etc

im trained in IT college and uni

so i know my way around software and how it functions etc,

i left some information off my post, my launch actually locked whilst being used by an employee,

now i have asked him what he actually did and he reckons it 'just froze' now i cant see that is the case as it was working fine for quite a while and all my mates who i done cards for theirs is working fine, so im thinking maybe he pressed update super 16 or something else on the screen, in other words some kind of update built into the software on the CF card that wasnt removed that didnt match my serial number

it definately isnt an attempt from launch to stop my card working that would be crazy to even think that

im just thinking the display drivers or some kind of firmware was updated

so all i was asking for was if anyone had some kind of a fix or any ideas

thanks

Sorry about your tool... I'm almost sure it wasnt the update... why? Because i saw the same problem on other tools with a genuine and payed update. On the last 4 years, i saw that happen on more then 10 x431... Even on units in warranty. On all this units, the problem was the main unit and never the Smart Box. When asked about this problem, launch says it should be caused by cf card.

euroscan
6th November, 2009, 05:09 PM
- pls tell me how to calculate binary for diffrent s/n.
- below is compare between knows s/n.

--
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9273/diff1u.th.jpg (http://img24.imageshack.us/i/diff1u.jpg/)

P.S.
- it's simply
software version: 1.4 ( 1.4)
hardware version: 2.3 (2.2)
Produce date: 12/14/2007 (01/04/2004).
uh, uh......

master007
7th November, 2009, 02:20 AM
Can someone give me schematics on x431 smartbox?

euroscan
7th November, 2009, 09:20 AM
in smart-box model 2006 W77L058a25FL
in smart-box model 2008 W77L058a25PL
--
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/728/samrtbox2006.th.jpg (http://img40.imageshack.us/i/samrtbox2006.jpg/)

--
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4435/samrtbox2008.th.jpg (http://img32.imageshack.us/i/samrtbox2008.jpg/)

psx000
7th November, 2009, 08:24 PM
hi i can you help for repair any launch x431
PM

xryst
8th November, 2009, 12:44 PM
Please'll show in which the update file search serial number?

umba
9th November, 2009, 03:55 AM
i've tested a vw equiped with an aftermarked radio.
now my x431 infinite tool can not connect on any vehicule, it say
error in communication verify that the car key is on.
help me please

This is common problem for VW, most likely K line driver in your smartbox is blown.

More details on this problem are here Ross-Tech: VAG-COM: Afterrmarket Radio Problem (http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/aftermarket-radio.html)

euroscan
9th November, 2009, 08:15 PM
- in smart box exist 9 polimer fuse in board.

--
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6742/boxpolimerfuse.th.jpg (http://img294.imageshack.us/i/boxpolimerfuse.jpg/)

xryst
9th November, 2009, 09:46 PM
I anyone else will tell you where to find the serial number to update! PLEASE!!!

DarkDiver
10th November, 2009, 09:35 AM
I anyone else will tell you where to find the serial number to update! PLEASE!!!
I think it is needed to search in LICENSE.DAT

unclecyber
10th November, 2009, 05:52 PM
work perfect for my x431

euroscan
10th November, 2009, 07:31 PM
oh man, license.dat is crypted.
- i don't know seed.

xryst
11th November, 2009, 03:18 PM
What has changed in this laid upgrade? which files are edited?

umba
12th November, 2009, 02:20 AM
What has changed in this laid upgrade? which files are edited?

Ты до сих пор не понял? НИКТО не выложит в паблик технологию слома x431. Это стоит деньги. Радуйся что есть халява на апрель.

ЗЫ: не стоит барыжить тем что нахаляву слил здесь.

LuisAndre
12th November, 2009, 03:51 PM
Ты до сих пор не понял? НИКТО не выложит в паблик технологию слома x431. Это стоит деньги. Радуйся что есть халява на апрель.

ЗЫ: не стоит барыжить тем что нахаляву слил здесь.

I have to agree with you.

Diimka
14th November, 2009, 05:44 PM
Hi! Tell me, please, can somebody decrypt "*.GGP" or old "*.GAG" files from x431 updates?

These files contain names of variables and DTC description for the different cars...

rog3rio
17th November, 2009, 09:58 PM
hi
any know if update is possible put in my x431,980540290800_ES.rar (http://www.sinodownloads.com/down/download/X431/980540290800_ES.rar) i think is language spainish.
i make download in website www.sinodownloads.com (http://www.sinodownloads.com)

euroscan
18th November, 2009, 07:33 PM
- 98054 - diagun
- 98024 - X431
- 98029 - ?
- 98306 - PC Center, PC Link

wiggyshome
18th November, 2009, 11:47 PM
Hi

i used the files on my post
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f104/automotive-software-megaupload-58772/

files for download

LAUNCH X431 CRACKED SOFTWARE (WORKS GREAT ON MY TOOL)
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QC4UK74Z)

I deleted my 1gig card and then copyed the files across just using file drag and drop.

put the card back in my launch x431 and all work perfect

upto now i have used it for 2 months now and all is ok no problems.

wiggyshome

LuisAndre
19th November, 2009, 02:18 AM
hi
any know if update is possible put in my x431,980540290800_ES.rar (http://www.sinodownloads.com/down/download/X431/980540290800_ES.rar) i think is language spainish.
i make download in website www.sinodownloads.com (http://www.sinodownloads.com)

Esquece. Os downloads desse site nao estao crackados! Se queres crackados ? borla, tens em ingles e de abril de 09. Se queres PT e deste mes.... You know what i mean.

hbr
19th November, 2009, 07:57 PM
Downloaded the x431 programm from megaupload, and it works great on my x431.
Thank you verry much.
:)

Greets from Holland

Meat-Head
19th November, 2009, 11:39 PM
is it possable to get this software to run on a pc, just to play with

(z786opw)

idaf
20th November, 2009, 08:21 AM

please can someone tell me what do i need to do the transfert, what CF card reader an software do i need?

thx

z786
20th November, 2009, 06:28 PM

please can someone tell me what do i need to do the transfert, what CF card reader an software do i need?

thx

the one the x431 was supplied with,

Meat-Head OPW

euroscan
20th November, 2009, 09:17 PM
- pls tell me how to make connection from PC Center to PC link.

- one solution
connect DB9F <--> DB9F
1-1
3-4
4-3

- other
connect DB9F <--> DB9F
1 - 1
2 - 3
3 - 2
4 - 6
5 - 5
6 - 4
7 - 8
8 - 7
9 - 9

---------

devil09
20th November, 2009, 10:39 PM
yes i know in some x431 machine showing no fault codes even fault codes is in car in some machine showing not connect well it means your x431 hardware is ok but software is not ok or software is illegal it seems like this try to get correct software for correct serial number
chetan

AEN
21st November, 2009, 11:57 AM
- pls tell me how to make connection from PC Center to PC link.

- one solution
connect DB9F <--> DB9F
1-1
3-4
4-3

---------

Euroscan,

I connected X431 to the PC via so-called modem cable:

DB9F <--> DB9F
5-5
2-3
3-2

euroscan
21st November, 2009, 06:21 PM
oh, working good but give an error
--
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6088/1006box.th.jpg (http://img404.imageshack.us/i/1006box.jpg/)
--
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4816/x431.th.jpg (http://img233.imageshack.us/i/x431.jpg/)
--
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/439/1014sn.th.jpg (http://img502.imageshack.us/i/1014sn.jpg/)

wiggyshome
21st November, 2009, 07:05 PM
oh, working good but give an error
--
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6088/1006box.th.jpg (http://img404.imageshack.us/i/1006box.jpg/)
--
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4816/x431.th.jpg (http://img233.imageshack.us/i/x431.jpg/)
--
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/439/1014sn.th.jpg (http://img502.imageshack.us/i/1014sn.jpg/)

i had that problem i phoned launch up and asked them they said i needed to update disply version on my tool and then it worked

wiggyshome

htc
29th November, 2009, 02:24 AM
i need crack x431 diagun ! Please help

htc
29th November, 2009, 02:45 AM
I need vehicle smart diagun to x431 please help

OPC
2nd December, 2009, 09:02 PM
A question
what is your version diagun?

fordfan
6th December, 2009, 05:54 AM
i just tried on mine and it dotn work it alway say my serial dont match the box

could some one here help me and tell me where to hex edit the file with my serial ??? so this could finally work

fordfan
6th December, 2009, 11:07 AM
after playing a while and looking everywhere to get a sandisk 512

is there a way to get like the last last one update for us

like the december version

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

we all did say thank you to the actual cracker now can you give us more update lol

sixpack
6th December, 2009, 11:30 AM
i will get a Diagun next week, is there cracked soft for this?

pnj
6th December, 2009, 12:04 PM
Does this X431 sw support the new "master" version also or only old version of x431 ?

kptuning
6th December, 2009, 03:24 PM
i will get a Diagun next week, is there cracked soft for this?

I purcased mine a few months ago and came with sw for only 9 cars. Did also purcase a crack for full sw, but this is from april. I belive that this crack is locked to my serial. Think i paid 220 usd for the crack.

mdanilo
6th December, 2009, 04:36 PM
Auto diagnostic tools. Launch x431. Ford vcm ids. Odometer correction. (http://www.eurossy.com/download.htm)

htc
7th December, 2009, 04:57 PM
Một c?u hỏi
what is your version diagun?

I am desired there is vehicle smart version 15.70. Thank regard !

zcc
7th December, 2009, 05:29 PM
It's somehow confusing to me. Shall I download and install the files on the very first post to my Launch or there is a possibility to get the Launch locked? Please advice me. Thank you.

haciboo
8th December, 2009, 10:14 AM
i have used and operated both the x431 and the autoboss, i find that both systems are easy and good to use, the x431 probably has the edge for usage and levels of operation, hard to choose between the sytems but as i said i would probably sway towards the x431

allwafy
8th December, 2009, 04:58 PM
Hi

if you please . I need adepter CANBUS diagram . or any thing I have OBD II

kptuning
8th December, 2009, 06:19 PM
Hi

if you please . I need adepter CANBUS diagram . or any thing I have OBD II

Please wirte with bigger letters so i can read it without my glasses :)

allwafy
8th December, 2009, 10:38 PM
Please wirte with bigger letters so i can read it without my glasses :)
Thank you . please I need connector CANBUS because i dont have it . I need that diagram to produce it . and I have X431 and all connector (socket) except CANBUS connector . and buy it is far
please help me and thnk you too

AEN
9th December, 2009, 12:47 PM
Thank you . please I need connector CANBUS because i dont have it . I need that diagram to produce it . and I have X431 and all connector (socket) except CANBUS connector . and buy it is far
please help me and thnk you too

Hi! And what is the problem with getting CAN BUS?
It is easy to buy.. Where r u from?

allwafy
9th December, 2009, 03:51 PM
thank you . I live in Iraq and found full machine dont found single connector .
with regards

Acidic32
11th December, 2009, 06:48 PM
i have Nov 2009 Cracked :)

mdf12mm
12th December, 2009, 12:12 AM
bought the super 16 lead from launch seller but no software
as the x431 is an import nobody wants to help with super 16 software
anbody can help please

drifter511
12th December, 2009, 03:26 AM
Hi, anyonwe has the latest x431 update? cracked, please

Iggie
12th December, 2009, 04:11 PM

It would be great If you can upload it to rapidishare

ajpds
13th December, 2009, 07:15 PM
Hi

Can I help my to change the serial number

Regards

saabhoe
14th December, 2009, 05:17 AM

You are THE MAN!! if you can upload it =) Tis the season.

AEN
15th December, 2009, 08:26 AM
Hi folks,

Be careful with sharing your official updates for X431. Some of you who share official soft to crack may receive a message like this while visiting www.x431.com:

Hello <usermane>

We found the software designed for your device on the Internet. In consequence, we have to block your account, as well as cancel all bought the program and warranty.
The decision is not appealable.

Your serial number xxxxxxx
User name xxxxx

allex1234
15th December, 2009, 10:14 AM
I looking for last software in english language.
where???....link please..

somesoul
16th December, 2009, 05:20 AM
thanks sunnyone,this cracked software is work for my x431.may be you can share again for newest update.. :goodpost:

devil09
17th December, 2009, 10:45 PM
using of cracked software in launch x431 is not good i think it is better to change serial number of smart box see the image it cost near about 200usd & it gives online update with your serial number of x431 from welcomt to X431 website (http://www.x431.com) it means legal software for perfect diagnostics. in cracked software sometimes MIL lamp of car is on but x431 cracked software tells no fault code
so think it is good or not :questionmark::questionmark::questionmark:
i always use legal software see image how to change serial number in smart box

Amine13
18th December, 2009, 01:43 AM
I'm wondering if not a lot of users have same ID and password?!

chaotic-rf
18th December, 2009, 02:19 AM
Is it possible to do a backup of the OS before experimenting with the machine? I haven't opened mine, yet. Is the OS stored on an internal CF card like the Genisys?

Thanks

umba
18th December, 2009, 04:46 AM
using of cracked software in launch x431 is not good i think it is better to change serial number of smart box see the image it cost near about 200usd & it gives online update with your serial number of x431 from welcomt to X431 website (http://www.x431.com) it means legal software for perfect diagnostics. in cracked software sometimes MIL lamp of car is on but x431 cracked software tells no fault code

What do you mean it costs about 200 USD? It costs nothing more than 89C2051 costs. For those who going to buy chip along with username&pass, read this first http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f104/launch-x431-7797/index4.html#post358830

There is another way to get updates with changing SN, some Chinese sellers provide updates for limited number of SN. But these updates again as cracked software in form of a copy from CF card. You will not have all that flexibility to use ANY version of available software on official website. Those who use X431 professionally know that often most recent software for it not always better for some models. There are situation when older versions work better for some models.

Is it possible to do a backup of the OS before experimenting with the machine? I haven't opened mine, yet. Is the OS stored on an internal CF card like the Genisys?

Thanks

The OS is stored in internal processor and flashes, there is no way to backup it.

alveri
18th December, 2009, 06:23 PM
Esquece. Os downloads desse site nao estao crackados! Se queres crackados ? borla, tens em ingles e de abril de 09. Se queres PT e deste mes.... You know what i mean.

Viva Luis Andr?
Onde ? que se arranjam os deste m?s?????:dontknow:

ajpds
20th December, 2009, 01:07 AM
Boas Andre

Qual ? o software mais recente para x431 ?

Abra

rp1210a
20th December, 2009, 01:41 AM
ching chong bla feuw der nuff

english please

jimdollar
20th December, 2009, 05:28 PM
Has anyone got later x431 software? The cracked one on here works great but there is an Ebay seller with much later versions, wondering if anyone has it cracked here?:angel:

cjawahir
20th December, 2009, 08:12 PM
Hi all, i have a new cf card , all i have to do is copy and paste the two files GAG and DATA on the new CF ?

is that all to the install ?

i have read the post but just want to make sure .

thank very much .

cj

Raptor181
20th December, 2009, 09:06 PM
Please, someone have to crack X431 GX3?
New GX3 have new smartbox with including super 16 conector.

THX

somesoul
21st December, 2009, 08:33 AM
i have buy some new 1Gb CF card,yesterday i have try this cracked software with 128Mb CF card and it's work with some car model i delete to fit it.but why my 1Gb CF card cannot detected by my x431 scanner.please help....

turbo1
21st December, 2009, 08:39 AM
i think that the cf card you bought has a very high speed data transfer .Launch machines struggle to read high speed compact flash cards ,the ones that currently seem to work are sandisk ultra 2 cards @15mb/second speed.good luck !

somesoul
21st December, 2009, 08:58 AM
thanks about your explanation.one more question what kind of software for look speed data transfers,may be you can help me??

alveri
23rd December, 2009, 07:31 PM
ching chong bla feuw der nuff

english please
Learn Portuguese language. You hav'not a translator?
Best Regards

sixpack
24th December, 2009, 07:27 AM
Best Regards

this is an English forum so post in English please...

Freund_1
24th December, 2009, 12:31 PM
Best Regards

...write in Portuguese forum....

cjawahir
24th December, 2009, 04:12 PM
hi guys , install the two files today 24/12/09 , delete a few cars, can upgrade , demo, and super 16 update to fit on a 128mb Kodak cf, all is working well .

thanks cj

somesoul
26th December, 2009, 01:54 AM
hi allll, can some body help me??i want to buy CF card but iam confuse betwen sandisk ultra II 2GB and sandisk ultra II 4GB.please give me recommendation... thanks before.

AEN
26th December, 2009, 07:17 AM
somesoul,

It is rare when X431 can work with CF 2 GB and higher.
Even if you use 1 GB card, it is 50-50 success.

Colgate
26th December, 2009, 08:14 AM
Hello to everyone. I tryed your cracked version of X431 software and works perfect on my machine. Thank you all.

somesoul
29th December, 2009, 12:54 AM
can any one post what the CF card brand is worked with launch x431.please... iwant o buy CF card for my x431.but now in my country is difficult to find CF card smaller than 2GB.thanks before,

muki461
29th December, 2009, 02:25 AM
somesoul (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/106896-somesoul/)
"can any one post what the CF card brand is worked with launch x431.please... iwant o buy CF card for my x431.but now in my country is difficult to find CF card smaller than 2GB.thanks before"

Any 512MB not bigger, you can slow down your machine. 256MB is the best, but anyway you can use also 512MB

AEN
29th December, 2009, 04:47 AM
somesoul,

Try SunDisk 1 GB, White Electronics Device 1 GB, SiliconDrive 1 GB.

zcc
30th December, 2009, 08:15 AM
As of my information it shouldn't exceed 50x speed.

Highvolt
30th December, 2009, 09:07 PM
Hi friends:
my lunch x431 always gives error connection with ECU.
I replace OBD cable, still same problems.
does any one has experience on this issue.
thanks in advance .:santaclaus:

cjawahir
30th December, 2009, 10:42 PM
Hi friends:

did you have this problem when you install this software ?

if not you should make a new thread .

cj

somesoul
31st December, 2009, 01:13 AM
@zcc:are you sure not exceed 50x speed??i read in other page someone have successed using 2GB CF card.

cjawahir
31st December, 2009, 03:34 AM
hi all , anyone use the canbus 2 connecor with this crack software , like mazda rx8 ?

cj

somesoul
31st December, 2009, 05:15 AM
mastermind you are the man if you can share all car brand x431 update until nov 2009

zcc
31st December, 2009, 06:17 AM
@zcc:are you sure not exceed 50x speed??i read in other page someone have successed using 2GB CF card.

No I'm not sure but 50% sure.

somesoul
31st December, 2009, 06:48 AM
@zcc are you try this crack software??how big CF card you use??i have successed using 128MB with some car brand i must delete to fit with CF card.

muki461
31st December, 2009, 07:21 AM
I repeat again use maximum 512MB of quality CF card, not bigger, because you can slow down you TOOL, I have prove with 1GB Silver 80x (kingstone) and it slow down my Tool for 60-70% (with over 60 software inside, 270MB), so make new CF with new update (cracked or original, have proved also with cracked), and work with new CF card ( best solution 256, but work good also with 512, maby for 10% slow down but acceptable) so dont use 1GB or 2GB anyway if you want good work of your Launch. If anyway need old software keep it in another CF card, change it carefully and use it!

zcc
31st December, 2009, 10:34 AM
@zcc are you try this crack software??how big CF card you use??i have successed using 128MB with some car brand i must delete to fit with CF card.

I'm far away from cracking Launch files.

jimdollar
31st December, 2009, 02:28 PM
I am using the cracked software with a 2GB card and Canbus2:santaclaus: connector on several vehicles and it works fine.

cjawahir
31st December, 2009, 02:31 PM
I am using the cracked software with a 2GB card and Canbus2:santaclaus: connector on several vehicles and it works fine.

Thanks for the reply , jimdollar do we know each other ?

cj

Highvolt
31st December, 2009, 06:54 PM
QUESTION:
Does CF card Windows formatted or Linux formatted?

drifter511
31st December, 2009, 07:27 PM
WINDOWS FORMATTED ONLY

rastus86
1st January, 2010, 04:39 AM
ok i have a question what if i use one of those compact flash adaptors?
say cf to sd card has anyone used one of those ?

davo2
1st January, 2010, 07:29 AM
For me works but it is not absolutely correct
Often does not contact blocks
use the original card

devil09
1st January, 2010, 08:04 AM
Hi friends:
your launch software problem can you tell me one thing did you go for update ?
sometimewhen you got problem with downloading software in to your CF card then screen always shows communication error it means you got a problem during downloading please try again to download software into cf card

Highvolt
1st January, 2010, 08:55 AM
your launch software problem can you tell me one thing did you go for update ?
sometimewhen you got problem with downloading software in to your CF card then screen always shows communication error it means you got a problem during downloading please try again to download software into cf card

Dear Chetan:
since two Years ago I didn't Update My Launch X431.
I have been downloaded this distribution (Cracked software for launch X431).
so do I have to Unzip files and copy, paste to CF card only under Win OS ?????

zcc
2nd January, 2010, 08:13 PM
What to you think of this item?

LAUNCH COMPATIBLE SANDISC CF CARD CONTACT FOR INFO on eBay (end time 16-Jan-10 18:15:10 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120460745692&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123)

Does it worth?

cjawahir
2nd January, 2010, 08:21 PM
What to you think of this item?

LAUNCH COMPATIBLE SANDISC CF CARD CONTACT FOR INFO on eBay (end time 16-Jan-10 18:15:10 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120460745692&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123)

Does it worth?

that is just a regular cf it just about 15usd , dont buy that .

cj

zcc
2nd January, 2010, 08:23 PM
that is just a regular cf it just about 15usd , dont buy that .

cj

But the updated files are inside it. What do you think?

alfainyeccion
2nd January, 2010, 08:25 PM
hi all, someone has had problems with the 1998 model Chrysler Cherokee example stratus?:giveup:

areknt
3rd January, 2010, 04:24 PM
Can someone help me in the change in S / N? I was looking for a forum but I can not find it. Maybe someone has a tutorial!

mdanilo
3rd January, 2010, 06:12 PM
Hardware or software S/N?

jcar
3rd January, 2010, 08:52 PM
- 98054 - diagun
- 98024 - X431
- 98029 - ?
- 98306 - PC Center, PC Link
:hello:
which model has 980590xxxxxx s/n?
is diagun?
how can check if this is diagun from the S/N ???
:help:

Highvolt
3rd January, 2010, 09:11 PM
Could you please tell me How to change Software S/N ?

zcc
3rd January, 2010, 10:05 PM
From where I can buy these IC's to change the S/N for Launch X431?

areknt
3rd January, 2010, 10:47 PM

Yes, software S/N.

somesoul
4th January, 2010, 04:19 AM
dear mastermind why benz ver 38.15 cannot load to my x431.only make blank screen,now iam back using ver 35 from sunnyone.can you tell me why??

gsmpuky
4th January, 2010, 09:25 AM
- pls tell me how to calculate binary for diffrent s/n.
- below is compare between knows s/n.

--
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9273/diff1u.th.jpg (http://img24.imageshack.us/i/diff1u.jpg/)

P.S.
- it's simply
software version: 1.4 ( 1.4)
hardware version: 2.3 (2.2)
Produce date: 12/14/2007 (01/04/2004).
uh, uh......

how i must Edit security registers for programming W77L05A25FL?

Lock bit: Inactive
MOVC inhibit: Disable
Seed 0 & 1 access: Allow
Seed_0: FF
Seed_1: FF

?

Thanks

mdanilo
4th January, 2010, 05:25 PM
I am interest to,Thanx

mdanilo
4th January, 2010, 05:26 PM
Yes, software S/N.

I am interest to.Thanx

somesoul
6th January, 2010, 09:23 AM
hiii all now i have been successed using Lexar 2GB 80x CF card,my launch x431 work flawlessly without degrading the speed.now i will try with my new PQI 1GB 100x CF card.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

somesoul
7th January, 2010, 01:42 AM
this is my result from trying several CF card
1.Lexar 2Gb 80x = this card is working flawlessly
2.PQI 1Gb 100x = not detected by my launch x431
3.VGEN 1Gb = this is new local brand from my country (not work)
3.Old 128Mb apacher (i think speed is below than 80x) = work

and the result is compact flash for using in launch x431 is not depend from how big capacity is your CF card but is how fast from your compact flash.And i think launch x431 need compact flash with speed not faster than 80x.

AEN
7th January, 2010, 12:24 PM
Work with x431 (tested personally):
1 GB White Electronics Designs
1 GB SanDisk
1 GB Silicon Systems

zcc
8th January, 2010, 11:05 AM
I don't think that we need more than 512MB for ALL software. Am I right?

stoma
9th January, 2010, 10:00 PM
With all the updates I have it's about 150 MB, however, it's always handy to have a spare copy of older X431 versions because of the endless stream of mistakes that comes into the newer versions. Occasionally they would forget something important and the new release stops working with certain vehicle models - this is when the older version comes handy. And you can keep it on the card, just under a different location...

somesoul
11th January, 2010, 12:20 PM
iknow for this update we only need aprox 150mb but now is dificult to find compact flash smaller than 1Gb CF card

efka
11th January, 2010, 04:21 PM
Did anybody have problems with Mazda?
Mine did not work

cjawahir
11th January, 2010, 04:35 PM
Did anybody have problems with Mazda?
Mine did not work

what mazda model and year , some model you need the can bus 2 connector .

cj

jandial
14th January, 2010, 11:32 PM
will the update in the first post work for the launchx431 master?

rastus86
15th January, 2010, 11:40 AM
ok i would like to know where the serial number is stored in the the actual updates anyone willing to share the info i am willing to have a play and compare software ect i can upload some of the lastest updates but they are ones already downloaded with the serial number in them
cheers

eamonn1110
15th January, 2010, 12:22 PM
There will be no point in comparing your updates against the original cracked software from the first post in this thread as the software has since been changed by Launch. There is however a post for updated Toyota software on one of the posts on this thread, which has the new software security.

rex89
16th January, 2010, 06:19 PM
hi, how to change the serial number or adjust the update to x431 because it always displays this error,,, disacording between the software serial no serial NO.and Smartbox

Remapking
16th January, 2010, 08:54 PM
Hi all, i have a problem, i was about to update my machine however after copying the original CF card to desktop, i inserted it back into my launch x431 (wiyhout using the cracked software) connected to my car, and now it loads up the software ie bmw, merc.. then when loaded i press OK and it says ' disagreement in software serial number and smartbox serial number- download or upgrade again' all i did was try to back up original???
any help as i am lost without my x431.. help please

eamonn1110
16th January, 2010, 09:34 PM
Hi all, i have a problem, i was about to update my machine however after copying the original CF card to desktop, i inserted it back into my launch x431 (wiyhout using the cracked software) connected to my car, and now it loads up the software ie bmw, merc.. then when loaded i press OK and it says ' disagreement in software serial number and smartbox serial number- download or upgrade again' all i did was try to back up original???
any help as i am lost without my x431.. help please

Are you using the cracked software from this website ?
Its a simple procedure.
1. Download the cracked software from rapidshare
2. Unzip the file you have just downloaded
3. You will see two folders, One called Data and the other called GAG.
4. Put your cf card into your card reasder and into computer. Remove current contents on cf card.
5. Copy and paste or drag both data and gag files onto/into your EMPTY CF card
6. Put cf back into your x431 and bobs ur aunt, fanny's ur uncle :-)

Remapking
16th January, 2010, 09:57 PM
Hi Cheers for the quick reply. No i just put my cf into the card reader, backed it up, then when i try and use x431- it kept coming up with the serial numbers not matching message (just from backing it up), i got worried and posted the message for help, then got impatient and loaded sunnyone files to it and it worked!! :)

Thanks anyway :)

rex89
17th January, 2010, 10:21 AM
hi, how to get an update despite the difference of the serial number? how

jandial
17th January, 2010, 02:21 PM
has anyone got any idea why my can bus ii connector isnt working after installing sunnyones update?

muki461
17th January, 2010, 03:50 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif
jandial (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/117354-jandial/)
has anyone got any idea why my can bus ii connector isnt working after installing sunnyones update?

Seems that your CANBUSII was not genuine and when you do update you probably damage your CANBUS. I have damaged one CANBUS too ( chinese clown). Do not update CANBUSII clone, use only w/o update. If you do not update with CANBUS version 2.2 it is possible to be damaged on vehicle if you connect first a CANBUSII connector to vehicle 16 pin before you connecting on Launch connector , in this case if you connect to Launch after vehicle connect, it is chance to make accidentaly short circuit inside when try to switch 15 pin female with 15 pin male connector, you know you can not switch sometime at first time, so when you failed to switch you can touch any wrong pin so also can damage your CANBUS. Hope it is clear. Also hapened too many cases I know.

eamonn1110
18th January, 2010, 02:44 AM

Did you update your canbus 2 connector with the new firmware V2.2 ? Is it definitely a canbus 2 connector you have ? Older machines came supplied with a canbus 1 connector.

Remapking
18th January, 2010, 04:31 AM
Hi I have the cracked software and have updated a few canbus2 adaptors NO PROBS :), today i also updated my Super 16 for me and a friend.. Works GREAT- dont need my CAN BUS 2 or OBD2 adaptor anymore :)

Remapking
18th January, 2010, 04:33 AM
Also Launch is Chinese company (I have visted the factory) :)

armpower
18th January, 2010, 10:49 AM
You can post the cr- acked files here.:)
Will be very appreciated.

Thank you

jandial
18th January, 2010, 11:30 AM
i tried to update teh connector but it fails to recognise it when trying to update it. it powers the x431 and all but i cant read or update the firmware.

jandial
18th January, 2010, 11:31 AM
Did you update your canbus 2 connector with the new firmware V2.2 ? Is it definitely a canbus 2 connector you have ? Older machines came supplied with a canbus 1 connector.

tried to update teh connector but it fails to recognise it when trying to update it. it powers the x431 and all but i cant read or update the firmware.

eamonn1110
18th January, 2010, 11:35 AM
tried to update teh connector but it fails to recognise it when trying to update it. it powers the x431 and all but i cant read or update the firmware.

So, its a cloned canbus connector or simply just defective. Either way, you will need a new canbus connector. Look on eBay and you'll find a new one at a reasonable price. Buy one that has already been preloaded with v2.2 firmware.

jandial
18th January, 2010, 11:58 AM
So, its a cloned canbus connector or simply just defective. Either way, you will need a new canbus connector. Look on eBay and you'll find a new one at a reasonable price. Buy one that has already been preloaded with v2.2 firmware.

i dont think it is a clone as i paid a fortune for the whole x431 kit a few years ago from a dealer. could it be a problem with my cf card causing it to not update as i have noticed since i put the cracked files on to the card and removed it from my computer my computer will no longer recognise it. the x431 seems to recognise it and download programmes to itself just the comp wont. also i had 200 mb of data on my card before i put the cracked data on it which only has 150mb of data, could there be some file missing that i need from my old files?

eamonn1110
18th January, 2010, 12:10 PM
i dont think it is a clone as i paid a fortune for the whole x431 kit a few years ago from a dealer. could it be a problem with my cf card causing it to not update as i have noticed since i put the cracked files on to the card and removed it from my computer my computer will no longer recognise it. the x431 seems to recognise it and download programmes to itself just the comp wont. also i had 200 mb of data on my card before i put the cracked data on it which only has 150mb of data, could there be some file missing that i need from my old files?

So the first thing i'd do would be get another CF card. Upload the cracked software onto it and try again. To be perfectly honest with you, my money would be on there being a problem with the canbus 2 connector itself, but its a lot cheaper to buy a new cf card. If you had 200 mb of info on the card before, its probably because you had a few different versions of software for each manufacturer on the card and the cracked software just has one for each. I have had problems with can bus 2 connectors myself in the past and im sure they were genuine too. You'll probably get a new canbus 2 connector for 50 pounds on ebay, they are not very expensive. You might want to get a super 16 instead. Saw one guy selling for 130 pounds sterling on ebay.co.uk .

cukiernik
18th January, 2010, 12:12 PM

Helo.
What CRAC the X-431?

muki461
18th January, 2010, 01:44 PM
100% your CANBUSII is defectve, reason???? CanbusII work great also with cracked software, so try to check with another Canbus from your friends.
Please can you tell us which version of cracked upfdates you have ( if it is newes, October, November or December) please pack it in RAR format your CF card, it will be oroun 50MB and upload them and give us a link.

rex89
18th January, 2010, 08:16 PM
hi, how crack any update for any scanner x431 ,

euroscan
18th January, 2010, 08:36 PM
it will be around 50MB and upload them and give us a link.

- this solution need s/n or not ?

jandial
18th January, 2010, 11:19 PM
100% your CANBUSII is defectve, reason???? CanbusII work great also with cracked software, so try to check with another Canbus from your friends.
Please can you tell us which version of cracked upfdates you have ( if it is newes, October, November or December) please pack it in RAR format your CF card, it will be oroun 50MB and upload them and give us a link.

i cant upload it because i cant get my cf card to read on my comp. it was the one on the very first post from sunnyone.

rex89
19th January, 2010, 04:21 PM
hi how crack the update of sinodownload, how use for other x431 ????

eamonn1110
19th January, 2010, 04:38 PM
hi how crack the update of sinodownload, how use for other x431 ????

What are you talking about ?
The software on the first post of this thread is cracked already and will work on any x431. Just download it from rapidshare and put it on your cf card.

rex89
19th January, 2010, 07:06 PM
update of sinodownload

muki461
19th January, 2010, 10:02 PM
Ok Jandial, no problem, but if somebody have newest cracked update please upload here

jandial
20th January, 2010, 12:47 PM
i cant upload it because i cant get my cf card to read on my comp. it was the one on the very first post from sunnyone.

can you tell me the update proceedure for updating the canbus ii. do you use the car ppower or power supply or does it matter and could you please tell me any other steps involved to see was i doing anything wrong?

eamonn1110
20th January, 2010, 01:04 PM
can you tell me the update proceedure for updating the canbus ii. do you use the car ppower or power supply or does it matter and could you please tell me any other steps involved to see was i doing anything wrong?

Connect x431to car. choose canbus2 upgrade symbol on menu. It gives two options. 1 read current version and 2 update. Firstly you read and if your canbus 2 connector has not been updated already,you should have v 2.0. If it does not even read what version you have, your canbus connector is broken. If it displays 2.0 then go to update. It asks you if you're sure you want to update, select yes, the screen tells you t wait and dont disconnect during the procedure. After about 20 seconds you should be updated to version 2.2 .

jandial
21st January, 2010, 12:59 AM
Connect x431to car. choose canbus2 upgrade symbol on menu. It gives two options. 1 read current version and 2 update. Firstly you read and if your canbus 2 connector has not been updated already,you should have v 2.0. If it does not even read what version you have, your canbus connector is broken. If it displays 2.0 then go to update. It asks you if you're sure you want to update, select yes, the screen tells you t wait and dont disconnect during the procedure. After about 20 seconds you should be updated to version 2.2 .

it seems that my can bus is faulty then. is it possible to be faulty although it read a 03 rover today and reset an engine light? (canbus ii connector)

eamonn1110
21st January, 2010, 02:50 PM
it seems that my can bus is faulty then. is it possible to be faulty although it read a 03 rover today and reset an engine light? (canbus ii connector)

Your can bus 2 connector may still work on some older model can vehicles, but you will run into trouble testing some of the new ones that require update version 2.2. Try it on a new Mercedes 08-10. You'll know soon enough. Anyway, it's not the end of the world, you can get them for about 50 pounds delivered off ebay.

jandial
21st January, 2010, 04:36 PM
Your can bus 2 connector may still work on some older model can vehicles, but you will run into trouble testing some of the new ones that require update version 2.2. Try it on a new Mercedes 08-10. You'll know soon enough. Anyway, it's not the end of the world, you can get them for about 50 pounds delivered off ebay.

thanks for your help, it wont even work on a 05 mercedes so id say its faulty. would you advise me just to get the super 16 connector Launch X431 Super 16 Connector on eBay (end time 15-Feb-10 18:26:43 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Launch-X431-Super-16-Connector_W0QQitemZ160395605438QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment?hash=item255852b5be) rather than getting another can bus 11 connector?

eamonn1110
21st January, 2010, 07:19 PM
thanks for your help, it wont even work on a 05 mercedes so id say its faulty. would you advise me just to get the super 16 connector Launch X431 Super 16 Connector on eBay (end time 15-Feb-10 18:26:43 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Launch-X431-Super-16-Connector_W0QQitemZ160395605438QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment?hash=item255852b5be) rather than getting another can bus 11 connector?

Yeah, definitely. That's a decent price and free delivery in the UK.

devil09
22nd January, 2010, 01:09 AM
yes dear but be carefull after update first eject card from your pc then eject mannually from pc

devil09
22nd January, 2010, 01:12 AM
Dear Chetan:
since two Years ago I didn't Update My Launch X431.
I have been downloaded this distribution (Cracked software for launch X431).
so do I have to Unzip files and copy, paste to CF card only under Win OS ?????
yes win os but after update be careful first eject card from your pc then eject from your usb port

efi
22nd January, 2010, 04:09 PM
Dear friends , i have problem with my x431 it says something about the screen software upograde ?

help please

devil09
22nd January, 2010, 07:24 PM
Dear friends , i have problem with my x431 it says something about the screen software upograde ?

help please
you have to download display software. if you dont have your username & password please change smartbox or serial number or use crack software

efi
22nd January, 2010, 08:26 PM
how am i doing it ?

DAHDOC
23rd January, 2010, 12:49 PM
what do you use to read the chip to change s/n on my x431 thanks j