PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Nissan Rogue Mileage Correction - 93c66

gpemporium
13th June, 2016, 07:17 PM
Hello friends - I'm working on a 2008 Nissan Rogue, attached is the original dump from a 93c66 with 89937 miles. I need the miles to read 101237 miles. Tachosoft is way off, if anyone can help me with this correction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Johnner
13th June, 2016, 07:29 PM
Write that into your file mate

*Edit : My first one was wrong...forgot a couple of bloody bytes... :eek:

thayer201
13th June, 2016, 07:40 PM
try:381070

not quick enough... and looks at johnners i may be wrong.

can try

gpemporium
13th June, 2016, 08:08 PM
Write that into your file mate

*Edit : My first one was wrong...forgot a couple of bloody bytes... :eek:

The switch worked - it is 24 miles under. How are you generating the odometer? I have tachosoft and it does not calculate correctly.. Any advice on the algo would be much appreciated.

Johnner
13th June, 2016, 08:16 PM
Mate...word of advice...bin that Tachocrap...

That algo is a pain in the hole......and over the top...as are most earlier Nissans...

If you can find a script somewhere...use that instead...

gpemporium
13th June, 2016, 08:41 PM

That algo is a pain in the hole......and over the top...as are most earlier Nissans...

Got ya.. Me and my coworker have been looking at scripts, and are in the process of understanding how to use them. Thanks again for the help.

clusters
14th June, 2016, 02:04 AM

:eek: Use a script? Say it isn't so. lol

Yeah, Nissans are a pain in the butt. :banghead:

Johnner
14th June, 2016, 08:09 AM
The everyday "Normal" Nissan file has been proven.The offsets never change in these....and no...I don't use a script for these....or anything else before you ask lol

Just takes a couple of extra minutes to do with calculator...If you read through this Nissan script...the information is all there in front of you,as to how to do it... ;)

clusters
14th June, 2016, 08:29 AM
If you read through this Nissan script...the information is all there in front of you,as to how to do it... ;)
Invisible ink? :roflmao:

Ah, I thought you were going to post one.