PDA

View Full Version : blade quad Disabling channels question

isotonic_uk
15th July, 2008, 08:27 PM
Hi

Just installed the Blade Quad 2x image on my sagem dbox2 and had a question. I used to have a enigma image and the good thing about that was I could take out all the channels that we never watched so had a smaller list of what we wanted to watch.

Can i do this with the blade quad image? I struggling to find how to do this.

I go to service, bouquet editor, and then try to delete the channels I dont want, it then gives me the option to save this, i save it but then we I go back to the bouqet editor, the channels appear again. Is there any way around this?

Also on the enigma image, something useful I found was if i used the 1-9 keypad on the remote it would allow me to easily search for channels, so for example if I wanted to look at bravo, i would have to click 1 a few times and it would cycle to A, B etc and I would easily find the channel.

On this new image if i try to do that it just says put the channel number in, do you know if I can customise the image very similar to enigma?

Thanks in advance...

Devilfish
15th July, 2008, 11:26 PM
Functions in enigma and neutrino are different as you've already found out.

I don't think you can do what you want with the numbered buttons.

If you've got your channels set up in bouquets they will be easy to get too.

You can press the right button and it will ckip down page by page if that makes it any easier.

If you want to delete a channel, remove the line from the services.xml file.