PDA

View Full Version : Audi A5 BCM Original Dealer Key Programming Problem - Help

obeids
17th June, 2016, 08:30 PM
Hi guys.

Car is a 2012 to 2014 Audi A5 TDI B8 Platform. The vehicle was hijacked and then recovered later. Client went to Audi and bought a set of BRAND NEW KEYS AND LOCKS.
He now want to code these 3 keys to the system. He has one working key from the previous set which starts the vehicle.
I tried with VVDI2 using the 5th immo system. I read BCM data and then pressed program keys and entered 3 keys.
However when I put the keys into the ignition it doesn't register them. The dash still shows 0-3.
When I insert the original key it will register it.
I then tried the option make DEALER key but fails when it comes to 43% saying the Key is Locked.
These keys were ordered by the VIN and the Box which came via AUDI dealer from Germany shows the VIN on the box as well.
So how to code these keys if they are locked and the car will not recognize them and register it to the system?

tatagaram
17th June, 2016, 10:38 PM
Hello
I think you have to use Avdi origin....

dmp
17th June, 2016, 10:43 PM
If you can reprogram the original but not the new ones, maybe the new keys came with a new CS to help avoid theft?

Did you order them as spares or tell them it was due to the theft?

lupu_sandu
18th June, 2016, 08:46 AM
All keys came dealers keys from Audi dealers.

SergeyGrodnoBY
18th June, 2016, 10:24 AM
Maybe dealers after haikacking change ChryproKey for this car, and give you new key with new CS. And for write this key need first change data in bcm and others ecu. If this key really from dealer and CS the same, key must be write, we can try check and put key ID data in bcm manually. (for check!) You can Read yours keys data with tango or vvdi and read your bcm2 data and post here.

obeids
23rd June, 2016, 08:05 PM
Sorry for the delayed response..... My internet was down for few days.
This is a Genuine Set bought from AUDI Dealers. It has the Correct VIN also printed on the box.
It is possible that they have changed the CS because they were told the car was Hijacked. How to read CS from the Keys? I already have BCM dump using VVDI.

Thanks alot

Crash-100
23rd June, 2016, 10:49 PM
send BCM2 dump

cutiutza
14th May, 2018, 06:15 PM
need mileage corection on audi a5 2014 with 25320 eeprom.....i have some problem with my tool..and i have to stay a few days to be repaired...help me with this mate..i will atach files...i whant 183000 km,the car have234827 km

cutiutza
15th May, 2018, 08:10 AM
solved,thanks

cutiutza
15th May, 2018, 08:11 AM
solved,thanks anyway