PDA

View Full Version : bmw edc17cp02 locked ecu help

abcdef
21st June, 2016, 12:12 PM
hello, i have read this ecu in boot mode, write the mod file and plug in car, the car does not start, so i write ori file back and the car start.
i tried to read by obd and read. i start the car and all work.
i tried after to write the mod file whitout checksum in boot mode, the write in boot mode was strange only one write, bfore made many short write and then one long write.
i plug the ecu in car, the car not start.
i take off ecu and try to read in boot mode.
cannot read in boot mode cannot connect.
i plugged in car and plug obd diagnostic it connect and read dtc, so communication work.
i tried to read by obd by galletto, cannot read by obd (while in first attemps i did a read by obd too).
otp areas damaged?
how to repair?

Babos
21st June, 2016, 01:25 PM
Hi it is f..k ecu me to 1 week ago have problem with that ecu car not start and fgtech and other tools to do MAGIC things!!!! and car not start!
then after 6 remaps car start and work well and then i write mod file and all ok.
Try again write original file!
when i write fgtech write until 34-41% and jump 4 times and then go to 100%

tunertool
21st June, 2016, 09:46 PM
when i write fgtech write until 34-41% and jump 4 times and then go to 100%

this is normal of fgtech!

icezero2010
24th June, 2016, 05:31 PM
hello, i have read this ecu in boot mode, write the mod file and plug in car, the car does not start, so i write ori file back and the car start.
i tried to read by obd and read. i start the car and all work.
i tried after to write the mod file whitout checksum in boot mode, the write in boot mode was strange only one write, bfore made many short write and then one long write.
i plug the ecu in car, the car not start.
i take off ecu and try to read in boot mode.
cannot read in boot mode cannot connect.
i plugged in car and plug obd diagnostic it connect and read dtc, so communication work.
i tried to read by obd by galletto, cannot read by obd (while in first attemps i did a read by obd too).
otp areas damaged?
how to repair?

on all bmw do not chk with ols and than with tool . use everytime the tool for calc the checksumm and dissable the chk and sync in ols to mod the file ;-)