PDA

View Full Version : EGR off 2.0 TDI 8v BMP

makadam
21st June, 2016, 03:26 PM
Hi,

I need egr off for this ECU 03G906021NK
Egr is ok no dtc detected, only egr cooler is making whistle noise!

drewdom
21st June, 2016, 04:58 PM
Check it out,CS ok:

makadam
22nd June, 2016, 11:15 AM
I checked file in winols and I noticed a diferences in 5 address location. I know that only 2 EGR Hysteresis maps need to be changed #2 and #5. Why you modified adresses from 1BFF74-1BFFFF and 1FDF78-1FDFFF ?

teamtuner
22nd June, 2016, 12:21 PM
if you know what need to do...why you post files for being worked by other members?...and why you don"t try the file posted and worked by other member and see if solution is ok before asking?...the help gived to you means time loosed by other members ...and work ...

makadam
22nd June, 2016, 01:53 PM
if you know what need to do...why you post files for being worked by other members?...and why you don"t try the file posted and worked by other member and see if solution is ok before asking?...the help gived to you means time loosed by other members ...and work ...

First of all this is MY CAR, and second I didn't say that file wasn't tested! I need to know why some address are modified! I don't ask you BTW, I ask drewdom. If you want to help just answer the question. We are all here to share knowledge, some of us is good in electronic, some in mechanic and some for losing time of other members. I lost 5 years studying electronic and I will share for free my knowledge with everybody here in DK.

makadam
22nd June, 2016, 02:35 PM
This is software automatic solution I need winols (no volta solution)! Thanks

drewdom
22nd June, 2016, 03:44 PM
This is not volta I bet you.Did U even try this file or what?

Send by Meizu M2 using tapatalk

bobolin4o
23rd June, 2016, 07:38 AM
...just answer the question...

Those strange changes are checksum blocks... this is the answer of your question.

morgano
23rd June, 2016, 06:27 PM
Lol i like when the big mouth guys get exactly what they deserve. Nice answer @drewdom @teamtuner and @bobolin4o

Mr big mouth bad mood makadam have just passed to grow my ignored members list ;)

drewdom
23rd June, 2016, 06:56 PM
The funny thing is I got In my garage skoda octavia 2.0tdi 8v with same issue and I found this whistle noise.I decide to leave egr working.It is regular mechanical issue.

teamtuner
23rd June, 2016, 09:02 PM
First of all this is MY CAR, and second I didn't say that file wasn't tested! I need to know why some address are modified! I don't ask you BTW, I ask drewdom. If you want to help just answer the question. We are all here to share knowledge, some of us is good in electronic, some in mechanic and some for losing time of other members. I lost 5 years studying electronic and I will share for free my knowledge with everybody here in DK.
mate...looking all your post...mmm
as we can see...you are here for asking help...90%...free help...but...you also are for making critics...and BTW....90% of members are professionals here....and 10% like you...so,if you want to learn something,do it in "silenzium"...you can disturb the others that work for offering real help here

makadam
28th June, 2016, 11:27 AM
The funny thing is I got In my garage skoda octavia 2.0tdi 8v with same issue and I found this whistle noise.I decide to leave egr working.It is regular mechanical issue.

Your solution is good mate, the only thing that disturb me is DPF because i read somewhere that The EGR Valve should NOT be removed on vehicles that still have the DPF Filter, because chance to block the DPF is high, as the EGR Valve operation is a prerequisite for DPF Regeneration. Is that true?

makadam
28th June, 2016, 11:38 AM
mate...looking all your post...mmm
as we can see...you are here for asking help...90%...free help...but...you also are for making critics...and BTW....90% of members are professionals here....and 10% like you...so,if you want to learn something,do it in "silenzium"...you can disturb the others that work for offering real help here

Asking help is not a crime mate.

drewdom
28th June, 2016, 01:22 PM
I think it can causing a quicker dpf clogging but how much i don't know. Mostly I remove both.

Send by Meizu M2 using tapatalk

teamtuner
28th June, 2016, 03:14 PM
you don"T must to do egr off if you make dpf off only by remap and if you don"T work mechanically also the dpf filter...i mean the ceramic from dpf filter will be fuxed...

fedez
10th August, 2016, 03:02 PM
Hello Everybody!

Same situation here, no problems-DTC with EGR but cooler is making whistle noise!

2006 VW passat 2.0TDI BMP, gearbox DSG

Control Module Part Number: 03G 906 021 NK

Thanks!

drewdom
10th August, 2016, 10:07 PM
Here cs done:

fedez
11th August, 2016, 05:07 AM
Here cs done:

THANK You!