PDA

View Full Version : HUMMER 3 PassLock system Immo

stevan
22nd June, 2016, 02:32 PM
Hello,does anyone have info how to avoid Pass Lock system in Hummer 3?
It is not ordinary Immo like in other cars,it is based on starting keylock.
I heard that there are some solution to flash ECU and diseable it?
In att are ECU picture.
Payment is not problem.

clusters
22nd June, 2016, 02:47 PM
Even if you flash the ECU to remove it, you will still have a security light blinking or on steady in the dash unless you can find someone to remove it from the BCM.

Good luck.

stevan
22nd June, 2016, 06:59 PM
Hm...so bcu will need to program.
Impossiblle task.
Car is working but every 15-20 start it block.

Sent from my Tesla TTL7 using Tapatalk

clusters
22nd June, 2016, 07:03 PM
Passlock sensor is weak probably. You can try a 2200 ohm resistor on the two passlock wires to the lock (disconnect them from the lock) and then 30 minute relearn. If it works, no more passlock and no security light.

stevan
22nd June, 2016, 09:17 PM
aha,i think i have saw simular procedure somewhere on you tube.

Sent from my Tesla TTL7 using Tapatalk

stevan
23rd June, 2016, 02:02 PM
Can yo uplease assyst me, i have try with resistor but not ok ,do you know what exactly colours need to be join with R?

clusters
23rd June, 2016, 02:36 PM
Ah, that's a different design than the usual Passlock and not easily bypassed like the other ones. One thing a lot of GM connectors suffer from is fretting corrosion which can change the resistance, you can try some contact cleaner on the connector and then coat the pins with di-electric grease and work the connector in and out a few times, but could be the resistor failing in the switch as well.

New Rockies makes a module that works well with those.

stevan
24th June, 2016, 02:42 PM
Ok i will make deeper research in this problem and try to disemantle it more.

Sarkan
24th June, 2016, 04:55 PM
What are the symptoms when the engine will not start.At this point, do you have your windows and other electronics.
A few years ago I had a similar problem and I managed to solve it.This happened to me on the H2 and after a few weeks of research I found a solution.On H3 is built PassLock 2 New Generation with Megamos transponder.