PDA

View Full Version : VW Crafter Problem after bad OBD programing

luca22
24th June, 2016, 11:33 PM
Hello Friends :)

My friend tried to program Crafter 2.5tdi on the OBD connector using Galletto V54 EU.

Unfortunately, record ECU was interrupted for 4%

I downloaded for Him from the base ECU original version BDM driver to put on the table, but after programming the car started normaly, but could not turn it off ...
The key removed from the ignition, and the Crafter engine continue working ???

After the suppression of the car gearbox for the second time does not ignite(started), but after disconnecting clamp on battery power for a few seconds lights up again and the situation repeats itself

He may be someone the same problem ??

Can anyone help with this problem ...

I tried to merge the file read the OBD to file BDM read out after blowing flash with success, but the situation is the same ...

Please help :)

Regards
Luca

CustomCars
25th June, 2016, 07:38 AM
As you see all errors in CAN, so check that, maybe touched something when trying get ECU out. Or internal short circuit...
Sure it's not software problem here is totally different
I never hear problem like that. And one more, don't use old clone products for flashing Crafter's by OBD, that's making problems.

Gator
25th June, 2016, 08:02 AM
You dont have CAN communication try to erase DTCs and see what DTC will show again i think this is not a software problem, i have read and write crafters on obd and bdm with same tupe ecu like yours with galetto v54 clone but no problems .

luca22
25th June, 2016, 08:17 AM
As you see all errors in CAN, so check that, maybe touched something when trying get ECU out. Or internal short circuit...
Sure it's not software problem here is totally different
I never hear problem like that. And one more, don't use old clone products for flashing Crafter's by OBD, that's making problems.

Yes Friend, I also never hear problem like that... but the problem is, and I think that is physical damage to the ECU when my friend opening

It is interesting that after disconnecting and reconnecting the ECU auto start, goes normally and that there are no errors in ECU, but you can not turn it off, and after switching off the errors appear at communication Can unless clearly indicates
In my opinion is a Physical damage to the ECU when opening

I'll write how we solve the problem

Regards
Luca

luca22
25th June, 2016, 01:07 PM
Problem solved

Galletto V54 after an interrupted recording OBD(at 4%) damaged not only flash but also epprom
Now Auto working 100% Good and went to the owner happy :)

Thank you for your time and good advice
Luca :)

CustomCars
25th June, 2016, 01:58 PM
Hmm did u comparing eeproms ? I'm interested what was wrong.

technic
25th June, 2016, 02:06 PM
+1

cawadany
25th June, 2016, 05:34 PM
It can happen

monitel_service
25th June, 2016, 08:28 PM
Hello
This is full flash repaired,write by BDM and you car need start OK