PDA

View Full Version : FGTECH Galletto file corrupted

trinicolin
27th June, 2016, 12:19 AM

trinicolin
27th June, 2016, 12:20 AM
Can anyone assist me in resolving this issue?

ibratex
27th June, 2016, 01:17 AM
yes , i am sure if you do what i tell you it will be ok !!!

do a full virus scaning and fix all viruses then reinstall FGalletto and have fun

ibratex
27th June, 2016, 01:25 AM
and dont use fvdi and galletto on same pc coz when galletto switch time then fvdi cannot work

trinicolin
27th June, 2016, 01:52 AM
Can galletto and ktag clone operate together?

jakesman
27th June, 2016, 06:30 AM
galleto loves to have the pc to itself , i had many isues with galleto running with other soft on same pc , now only have a harddisk with xp and galleto to put in pc if needed , no internet no antivirus , just xp with galleto on it

carmageddon
27th June, 2016, 06:40 AM
not true that need one computer for his job!

fgtech can live together without problems with any exsistent SW, need only the right working version and activation and all problems disappeared.

jakesman
28th June, 2016, 06:32 AM
not true that need one computer for his job!

fgtech can live together without problems with any exsistent SW, need only the right working version and activation and all problems disappeared.

i agree and disagree , one of my laptops is running galleto smooth with other software and another do not , so i gues it depends on what soft is running together and what OS, but i think end of day it is personal choice , on one laptop with win 7 i have no problems and other with xp it gives me problems , well what ever works as long as it works
BTW ur rework fixes u have posted TANX they are super it solved a lot of my problems with this china thing

carmageddon
28th June, 2016, 09:05 AM
the SW dont create problem to nothing, only computer user create incompatibility problems