PDA

View Full Version : flashed nokia bdox2 2x and some one help

vercres
16th July, 2008, 12:29 AM
i flashed my nokia dbox with ifa and put blade trinity on it and no channels could be found and the ber is at around 3000000 i then thought i would try flashin again so put andromida 2x on it still same problem it had sportster pro on it befor and picked up all the free to air but does nothing now

plasterer
16th July, 2008, 12:32 AM
Push Blue on remote
And insert the net id for your location
Box will reboot
And be read to Scan
Sounds like your new to this
Get back if you need help Paul:itsme:

bonehead
16th July, 2008, 06:53 PM
firstly have you put cams etc in your image,images nowadays seldom have them in,if so you will need to go into menue usualy blue button and "SET MY LOCATION" once this is done you need to scan and it should find chanels

vercres
17th July, 2008, 03:17 AM
ok i will check that out but why has the ber gone so i is that cos of the locastion issue

thebigman
17th July, 2008, 05:27 PM
You sure your cable feed isnt loose. Did you move the box to flash it.Check then scan. After scanning you should get fta channels at least. Then we can talk you through the rest of the set up.

thebigman

vercres
17th July, 2008, 06:29 PM
ok mate i will have look but i have moved it yes but i also have a sagem box as wel it works fine off the feed that i am using i took the channel lists off that one an transfered them plus the key list file but still no luck there have tryed a few images but all are the same witch is wierd i think i must be doin somethin wrong

<--vercres added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...-->

plus am not gettin the free to air very wierd

thebigman
17th July, 2008, 09:29 PM
when you added the service and bouquets from your other image did you reload channels after? also do you get any messages when you try to select a channel? Have you tried changing the ucodes 0014 to oo1a for example. you should at least get fta even without any keys. Could be the tuners gone.

thebigman

vercres
18th July, 2008, 06:11 PM
not sure am thinkin might be the tuner but it did work before i flashed it! it is set to 001a already and no luck i evan did a back up image of my workin dbox and put that on still not workin so must be hard wear unless sagem images dont work on nokia ones

thebigman
18th July, 2008, 06:58 PM
as long as the sagem has the same no of chips (nokia's are normally x2) the image should work sounds like your prob is a hardware one.

thebigman

vercres
21st July, 2008, 09:31 PM
well hardwear is fine jus had the ss enigma image on it and got all the fta channels now gonna try andromida 1.4 see how i get on with it see if i get the channels

martin20009
22nd July, 2008, 09:11 AM
Hi all, I have a Sagem 2x box. I have the same problem. Flashed ok set location etc finds the channels but when its finished and you come out of the menu the screen in blank. Tried changing channels nothing not even fta channels.
Tried diff images all the same. Any one know what im doing wrong.
Thanks

]

MetMan
22nd July, 2008, 04:55 PM
Hi all, I have a Sagem 2x box. I have the same problem. Flashed ok set location etc finds the channels but when its finished and you come out of the menu the screen in blank. Tried changing channels nothing not even fta channels.
Tried diff images all the same. Any one know what im doing wrong.
Thanks

]

try altering video settings and reboot

vercres
22nd July, 2008, 07:51 PM
got it up and running all channels and every channel is on using andromida 1.4