PDA

View Full Version : vw golf6 cnfident data from dump of ecu edc17c14 need

evgeni
29th June, 2016, 11:00 AM
golf 6 2009 immo in dash not like ecu. Need confiden data from dump of ecu flash and eeprom read with galleto in boot mode in zip file. Need all confidential data to put into dashboard id , power class cs pin mac

haroutioun
29th June, 2016, 01:49 PM
Hello.
pin = 26803.
CS = 12 D3 1F 24 25 A6 00.
MAC = 7E 87 89 0C.
1) Dear. the best why you must get pin + cs from dash and write it in engine ecu manual,cause if you write engine ecu pin + cs,you must prepare new transponder, cause the ecu has 6 cs bytes but the dash 7byts, and about power class this can see by obd2,and if different not same power class in ecu as the dash,so you can change it manual from in the dash.you need avdi or vvdi ....
2) or we can do it immo off your ecu.

evgeni
30th June, 2016, 08:45 AM
I put the cs mac and pin in dash with AVDI in service mode and make key after this
but not work!!!
If i make immo off i dont now whether the message antitheft will disappear

haroutioun
30th June, 2016, 10:32 AM
Hello.
1) Dear, you don't have working key that why you do service mode?
2) did you check the power class of engine ecu if it as the dash?
3) more easy if you play in engine ecu the pin + cs & if power is not same so just write (ecu PC) in the dash.

evgeni
1st July, 2016, 08:55 AM
I have working key make with Abritis Key is OK
1) I enter in service mode with avdi and put CS , MAC and PIN from engine to dash
2) Make new key and exit service mode
I not now Power class to put into dash? how can I find out Power class in engine
in the dash now Power class - 00

haroutioun
1st July, 2016, 09:58 AM
Hello.
in special function you have (immo parts adaptation) in this function you can read engine ecu and there he show you power class.