View Full Version : DREAMBOX AND SKY UK TV

westkill
1st September, 2009, 11:45 PM
USING DREAMBOX AND SKY UK TV
ON 28.2E>28.4E>28.5E

YOU WILL NOT GET SKY UK TV ENCRYPTED
CHANNELS FOR FREE

What is: FTA satellite TV

Well, free-to-air means that a given channel transmitted from an orbiting satellite to the Earth's surface directly to the satellite dish on your property, is unencrypted and needs no additional hardware or software to decode it other than the standard tuner and firmware inside your DVB-compliant satellite receiver. DVB is the standard video format for satellite transmissions in Europe, and is not a type of encryption or 'scrambling'.

What is: FTV satellite TV

It should be made clear, that this is NOT the same as FTA. These are the so-called Free To View channels broadcast by Sky to the UK. To view these channels, you will require a sky freesat card
or a subscibed uk sat card

WITHOUT A SKY FREESAT CARD OR A SUBSCRIBED PACKAGE TO UK SKY
YOU WILL GET THESE CHANNELS BELOW ONLY FOR FREE

LIST OF CHANNELS AVAILABLE TODAY IN THE UK ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 28.2E>28.4E>28.5E

* ITV (all)
* CH4 (see note*)
* E4
* E4+1
* More 4
* CH5 (see note*)
* Game In TV
* Pop
* The Vault
* Pop Plus
* Simply Home
* L!ve TV
* Nation 217
* Simply Ideas
* Simply Shopping
* Rapture TV
* Open Access
* Chart Show TV
* Classic FM TV
* Thomas Cook TV
* Motors TV
* The Dating Channel
* Revelation TV
* Classics TV
* Information TV
* Friendly TV
* Fashion TV
* EDTV Channel Europe
* PCNE Chinese Channel
* MTA International
* Bright Entertainment Network
* Abu Dhabi TV Europe
* Islam Channel
* Extreme Sports
* God Channel
* Life TV
* Hollywood TV

And more!

* Film Four
* Sky News
* CNN International Europe
* BBC1 (all regions)
* BBC2 (all regions)
* BBC News 24
* BBC 3
* BBC 4
* CBBC
* CBEEBIES
* BBC Parliament
* Going Places
* Extreme Sports
* EuroNews
* QVC UK
* UCB TV
* ATN
* Overload
* Pro Shop Golf TV
* Record Internacional Europe
* SAB TV
* Performance
* Channel U
* Factory Outlet
* Golf Channel UK
* Exchange and Mart TV
* TV Warehouse Select
* Create & Craft
* Shop America
* Community Channel
* Game Network UK
* Travel Channel UK
* Ideal Vitality
* Broadband World TV
* Screen Shop
* TV Travel Shop

*ITV programmes went Free To Air on November 1st, 2005.

*CH5 programmes went Free To Air in November, 2008 but you may have to enter the CH5 parameters (10773 MHz H 22000 5/6) into "Add Channels" on a Sky Digibox unless you have a card.

*CH4 programmes went Free To Air on May 6th, 2008 but you may have to enter the CH4 parameters (10714 MHz) into "Add Channels" on a Sky Digibox unless you have a card.

anything else you think could be added let me know :)

payumsp
28th September, 2009, 12:52 PM
USING DREAMBOX AND SKY UK TV
ON 28.2E>28.4E>28.5E

YOU WILL NOT GET SKY UK TV ENCRYPTED
CHANNELS FOR FREE

What is: FTA satellite TV

Well, free-to-air means that a given channel transmitted from an orbiting satellite to the Earth's surface directly to the satellite dish on your property, is unencrypted and needs no additional hardware or software to decode it other than the standard tuner and firmware inside your DVB-compliant satellite receiver. DVB is the standard video format for satellite transmissions in Europe, and is not a type of encryption or 'scrambling'.

What is: FTV satellite TV

It should be made clear, that this is NOT the same as FTA. These are the so-called Free To View channels broadcast by Sky to the UK. To view these channels, you will require a sky freesat card
or a subscibed uk sat card

WITHOUT A SKY FREESAT CARD OR A SUBSCRIBED PACKAGE TO UK SKY
YOU WILL GET THESE CHANNELS BELOW ONLY FOR FREE

LIST OF CHANNELS AVAILABLE TODAY IN THE UK ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 28.2E>28.4E>28.5E

* ITV (all)
* CH4 (see note*)
* E4
* E4+1
* More 4
* CH5 (see note*)
* Game In TV
* Pop
* The Vault
* Pop Plus
* Simply Home
* L!ve TV
* Nation 217
* Simply Ideas
* Simply Shopping
* Rapture TV
* Open Access
* Chart Show TV
* Classic FM TV
* Thomas Cook TV
* Motors TV
* The Dating Channel
* Revelation TV
* Classics TV
* Information TV
* Friendly TV
* Fashion TV
* EDTV Channel Europe
* PCNE Chinese Channel
* MTA International
* Bright Entertainment Network
* Abu Dhabi TV Europe
* Islam Channel
* Extreme Sports
* God Channel
* Life TV
* Hollywood TV

And more!

* Film Four
* Sky News
* CNN International Europe
* BBC1 (all regions)
* BBC2 (all regions)
* BBC News 24
* BBC 3
* BBC 4
* CBBC
* CBEEBIES
* BBC Parliament
* Going Places
* Extreme Sports
* EuroNews
* QVC UK
* UCB TV
* ATN
* Overload
* Pro Shop Golf TV
* Record Internacional Europe
* SAB TV
* Performance
* Channel U
* Factory Outlet
* Golf Channel UK
* Exchange and Mart TV
* TV Warehouse Select
* Create & Craft
* Shop America
* Community Channel
* Game Network UK
* Travel Channel UK
* Ideal Vitality
* Broadband World TV
* Screen Shop
* TV Travel Shop

*ITV programmes went Free To Air on November 1st, 2005.

*CH5 programmes went Free To Air in November, 2008 but you may have to enter the CH5 parameters (10773 MHz H 22000 5/6) into "Add Channels" on a Sky Digibox unless you have a card.

*CH4 programmes went Free To Air on May 6th, 2008 but you may have to enter the CH4 parameters (10714 MHz) into "Add Channels" on a Sky Digibox unless you have a card.

anything else you think could be added let me know :)

where can you get free sat card from without subscription mate

satman
28th September, 2009, 12:59 PM
any old disconnected card would work,, except the blue cards all being cut off soon,
other way is google for 'freesat from sky' this is one off payment to get card for the ftv channels

freck
28th September, 2009, 04:22 PM
Youve got a lot of reading to do mate,If its a starview your after go to the starview section and start from there and familiarise yourself with the process,read the stickys carefully and they can be bought virtually anywhere these days.
Google it or go to ebay.
Good luck

Garry Breezer
1st October, 2009, 06:32 PM
Anyone know how to get the true movies channels ... it's for my wife!

freck
1st October, 2009, 06:49 PM
Thats an fta channel on a sky box without subscription

Loud_Tony
11th October, 2009, 09:23 PM
I bought a Digital reciever from Lidl for the caravan ( ?25 ) and it recieved every FTA channel including numerous +1's without the need for a card or any payment, after a scan you got chennel 4 as pay per view and next to it was the same free, OK you have to spent time searching through 550 channel to find them all, but it was well worth it as there also is a lot of feed channels too

t0m5k1
12th October, 2009, 04:49 PM
after a scan you got chennel 4 as pay per view and next to it was the same free, OK you have to spent time searching through 550 channel to find them all, but it was well worth it as there also is a lot of feed channels too

a lot of the duplicate channels are because some are on the freesat transponders others are on sky transponders & some will be regional variations provided by both

sky channels that are FTV in UK only still require a card either full sub or at the very lease freesat from sky

some freesat channels for some reason do not need decrypting & can be veiwed as you have discovered im also sure there are some other transponders which spew out some uk channels

in terms of the stream feeds i have not had much success in viewing anything on them but one i do like is the itv quad which i have never seen nor heard of lol but i change to that when i put some music on and hit the mute also the dvd extra's is a good screen saver type channel lmao

kopkidda
11th December, 2009, 07:09 PM
I have scanned in sky but cant get a few channels bbc3 and 4,extreme sports to name a few,any ideas? I have astra 28.2 E.

.: JaCkPoT :.
11th December, 2009, 07:46 PM
I have scanned in sky but cant get a few channels bbc3 and 4,extreme sports to name a few,any ideas? I have astra 28.2 E.

BBC3 and BBC4 are Named in numbers, it will be a 5digit number i think. Something like 36782.

flyingpig
2nd January, 2010, 10:33 PM
Yes, you put an image on it such as the DK1.1 select a cam such as CCcam, and then insert your sky card inside it, then voila it will work.

jhammer02
23rd January, 2010, 06:53 PM
I am a newbie to all this. Please help me understand how to get all channels from **y using a dreambox.

Thanks
Jhammer

flyingpig
23rd January, 2010, 07:19 PM
Load an image onto your Dreambox, read up on CCcam, c lines & F lines.

Its easier when you have it in front of you with the image on, if you havent got that far you will not understand what anyone is tlaking abouut.

jhammer02
23rd January, 2010, 11:33 PM
So to start with what all should I buy to setup a box to view all sky channels?

faxme
24th January, 2010, 02:22 AM
So to start with what all should I buy to setup a box to view all sky channels?

You may need to reframe your question as its not very clear: I assume u want to watch all sky channels, then you need to search for people with full card

tassos
30th January, 2010, 08:09 PM
Load an image onto your Dreambox, read up on CCcam, c lines & F lines.

Its easier when you have it in front of you with the image on, if you havent got that far you will not understand what anyone is tlaking abouut.
O.k let me ask some questions please? When i load above and i incert ..y card to the box , is the box conected to tv and dish. and when finish does the box stay conected to pc , or you can just watch like any other cat receiver? and finally is there a site in this forum that explains the easy way for newbies like me Thanks a lot

mik950
16th February, 2010, 04:39 PM
Hello i am a newbie, but can you help, How can i get my Dreambox to read my sky card, i can see all the free to air channels. i have DM8000 and i have Enigma II image on it and already tried cc Cam 2.1.3 :dontknow:

digsatman
17th February, 2010, 06:27 PM
Hello i am a newbie, but can you help, How can i get my Dreambox to read my sky card, i can see all the free to air channels. i have DM8000 and i have Enigma II image on it and already tried cc Cam 2.1.3 :dontknow:

Sounds like you have got all you need. The only thing is to make sure CCccam is running. Although I have a DM8000, I am using the Jade image OpenPLi which will be different to the DM8000 in as much some of the add-ons will be in different places and slightly different. You should be able to find a CCcinfo config utility which may currently have your Dreambox set to use something other than the CCcam you probably already have installed.

felix1
27th February, 2010, 01:54 AM
this is turning into a farce thread. are the 'new' people reading the thread or just asking question as to how to get free sky or how to get their cards to work?

you will need to do a lot more than click on this thread.

there are stickies to help.
there is a search button which will also help.
but there are also other forums for those that want 'free' sky. and although that subject is touched on a bit here, i think its been said we cshouldnt really be chatting about it. so google is you friend. maybe search for :

setting up a dreambox to read a sky card or search for cardsharing. or seting up cccam. or just read the stickies in the section you want to find out more about.

maybe also a good thing to read the rules too for those that havent said 'hi' first.

ianmac
27th February, 2010, 02:07 AM
:congrats: Well said "felix1"...

tim c
5th April, 2010, 10:03 AM
i have scannd using 28.2e on my dreambox and found over 1200 channels but it will not let me vew any sky channels is there another frequency i can scan on to vew the sky channels please

jackbauer24
5th April, 2010, 11:38 AM
please excuse my ignorance!!!!!
i have sky+,
will this dreambox give me free sky channels??freeview as well as PPV??
Do you REPLACE the sky box with a dream box, or have "as well as"
does the dreambox work off the existing dish??

thanks for your patience!!!!!!!:laugh:

tornado
5th April, 2010, 05:15 PM
i dont no what u lot r taking lol your not going to get free sky and thats simple

jackbauer24
8th April, 2010, 10:35 PM
....I suppose if something is too good to be true, it usually is...

Skiboy
24th April, 2010, 06:16 PM
Hi Guys I have a dm500s that I want to set up as a freeview box for my mum, she has a old sky static dish, not being used to sat, do I just flash any image (apart from gemini lol) and search 28.2 east, do I need to download any cams or sat.xml like I say it's not for cs or anything just the channels on freeview.

cheers

jazzymeme
16th May, 2010, 07:24 PM
this is turning into a farce thread. are the 'new' people reading the thread or just asking question as to how to get free sky or how to get their cards to work?

you will need to do a lot more than click on this thread.

there are stickies to help.
there is a search button which will also help.
but there are also other forums for those that want 'free' sky. and although that subject is touched on a bit here, i think its been said we cshouldnt really be chatting about it. so google is you friend. maybe search for :

setting up a dreambox to read a sky card or search for cardsharing. or seting up cccam. or just read the stickies in the section you want to find out more about.

maybe also a good thing to read the rules too for those that havent said 'hi' first.

iv a dm600s pvr installed and image how do i go about getting all channels???:confused:
iv read and searched all stickies still:confused:
iv a router what more do i need to complete setup??
cheers
cheers

drugzter2003
30th May, 2010, 10:54 PM
Hi guys

I am hoping you can help me, im nearly turning bold with trying to get my dm500s to recieve FTA channels. A little background first, I have 2 dreamboxes one using darkstar 1.1 and the other using pli jad 3 and a sly box. I have a old Blue sky card that is no longer working, using the sly box connected to the dish I recieve all fta channels without card inserted no problems. Using either of the other dreamboxes after doing scans for Astra 28.4E i get a lock an syn OK but after the transponder scan can only view only a few FTA channels - nothing in comparison to the sly box, I have installed ccam no problems I have even tried doing scan again still no luck, even created the config file to pair card (in desparation) still no luk - someone pls help how do i get all the fta channels working?

tornado
5th June, 2010, 06:37 PM
alot of u r on the wrong site for what u want to do no one on here is going to tell u how to cs

keithdee
20th June, 2010, 11:31 PM
Sky working on dm600 in sweden. I would like to Stream to my windowz 7 when kids are watching swedish telly downloaded vlcbut keeps freezing , what to do ???

keithdee
26th June, 2010, 09:09 AM
the question was about streaming from my dm to pc not c s

Bulld0g
26th June, 2010, 09:42 AM
Have you tried a 3rd party software to stream. http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/how-stream-pc-7405/ There are others too

spudzzz
28th July, 2010, 07:47 PM
.....is there a proper solution to get my subscribed sky card (white card) that used to run in a SKY+ box to run on my DM8000 using the internal card reader.....ive been trying to find a soution for a little while now but can't find a thing

thx

joze12
22nd September, 2010, 12:23 PM
:hahaha:Hi folks,

I just bought me dm500s, acording to the seller it is pre-loaded but i have been unable to get it to work. i have tried defrent source and tried all i can. nothing seems to work. can anyone help plz.

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2010, 12:32 PM
:hahaha:Hi folks,

I just bought me dm500s, acording to the seller it is pre-loaded but i have been unable to get it to work. i have tried defrent source and tried all i can. nothing seems to work. can anyone help plz.
Make sure CCcam is selected as default cam.

baroni701
28th September, 2010, 02:10 PM
Make sure CCcam is selected as default cam.

Hi Bulldog - I have similar problem - I may be missing a step. I erased my new 500s box, loaded pli-jade image via null modem, changed my network settings, updated menu, downloaded latest CCcam 2.1.4, hit blue button on remote and selected CCcam 2.1.4 as default. Now what channels should I clear and do I have to set CCcam as default on every channel I wish to (try) view? Many thanks in advance

jumpinjo
28th September, 2010, 02:30 PM
Hi Bulldog - I have similar problem - I may be missing a step. I erased my new 500s box, loaded pli-jade image via null modem, changed my network settings, updated menu, downloaded latest CCcam 2.1.4, hit blue button on remote and selected CCcam 2.1.4 as default. Now what channels should I clear and do I have to set CCcam as default on every channel I wish to (try) view? Many thanks in advance

fta unless you got a legit sky account or cline

browno
28th September, 2010, 05:08 PM
hi,
I am buying a LNB for my sky dish but any 1 know of a installer in warrington?

Hemant
29th September, 2010, 12:03 AM
and do I have to set CCcam as default on every channel I wish to (try) view? Many thanks in advance

No, once you select CCcam as defualt it will be default for all channels.

baroni701
4th October, 2010, 09:12 AM
Cheers guys for all your advice - I am slowly but surely getting my head round all this. My only problem now is my fixed 1.25m dish - I can move it left to right but elavation angle adjustment is all rusted up. Off hand does anybody know how many degrees in elavation do I need to drop from Hotbird 13E to Astra 28.2E - cheers.

deffc0n
4th October, 2010, 10:08 AM
The first check signal HB13 and Astra 28,2 no blocked.

bakerbcfc
5th October, 2010, 03:09 PM
hey just wonderd what channels i would get if i plug a telewest line in to a dreambox 800 did have starview but thats gone to pot now so thinkin of getting a dbox thanx

AWAIS27
5th October, 2010, 08:03 PM
i did a factory rest, now ive lost all pay channels only getting free ones, any advice? will i need a server number? if so where can i get 1?

sorayaharti
6th October, 2010, 12:45 PM
For anyone having problems or doesn't know how to FTP the Fix....

This guide was done for the DM, so i've just changed the wording for the Dbox.
i've not used a Dbox for a while and I'm doing this from memory, so if there's any mistakes let know and I'll amend them.

nolano
21st October, 2010, 01:38 AM
By a satellite dish

rickycoria
23rd October, 2010, 07:39 AM
I just bought a dreanm box 500s how can I do it

baroni701
25th October, 2010, 12:04 PM
Get a satellite dish - point it to wherever you want - connect to router and either join a card share or pay server. That's it simplified - tbh it takes a brave few hours to understand it all.

chinadreambox
26th October, 2010, 04:41 PM
thanks,westkill,but where to purchase the cards?

deffc0n
26th October, 2010, 05:10 PM
All sky work very good by CCcam :)

akkappaz
27th October, 2010, 01:25 PM
Is this the same as NDS3

nauman786
28th October, 2010, 12:59 AM
Guys flash dm500s with Commando-12-DM500S Neutrino image, how do i setup CCcam,

Dogman12
29th October, 2010, 03:36 PM
Get a satellite dish - point it to wherever you want - connect to router and either join a card share or pay server. That's it simplified - tbh it takes a brave few hours to understand it all.
Last statement is definitely true. Can someone expand on"join a card share or pay server". How do you join card server as I cant share what I cant afford(I did for 20 years). Links would be good/great

gmb45
29th October, 2010, 03:44 PM
you will have to google for info on c/s m8, no indepth discussions on c/s allowed on dk, and no links etc to be posted.

CamussianMonk
3rd November, 2010, 04:44 PM
is there a way you can group only free to air channels into one group on DM500S?

CamussianMonk
3rd November, 2010, 04:46 PM
i mean as in Bouquets

raz0r19
12th November, 2010, 09:57 PM
Just got myself a Dreambox 500s. Still palying around with it. Gonna try the Digital Kaos image. Any advice for a newbie??? Cheers

therealsteppen
14th November, 2010, 09:55 PM
So I can only get freesat channels then?

baroni701
16th November, 2010, 03:35 PM
A DM500s will only get free to air channels unless you configure the box to do otherwise. I used the Jade image on mine and works perfectly. You need a cline to be able to get other channels - can't discuss all the details as not allowed - just google and ye shall find!

zaffali
17th November, 2010, 04:15 PM
Hi all
i am new to this and have been sold an eagle 1000 box, was told its better then DM500.
Just need some advise from you kind people , what image is best for this box for sky UK channels
thanks

saj1972
28th November, 2010, 11:59 PM
hi im new to the dreambox 500 read about the cccam got pli jade, flashwizard but cant find a channel list to load for the s.. s...ts channels any help pls thanks

smirnoff_rules
29th November, 2010, 12:02 AM
hi im new to the dreambox 500 read about the cccam got pli jade, flashwizard but cant find a channel list to load for the s.. s...ts channels any help pls thanks

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/sgtflipflop-skyuk-bouquets-updated-regularly-163750/index12.html look here

janedoe2020
30th November, 2010, 03:41 PM
thanks mate will this open most of the sat channels or do you know how many sat channel that i can get with this box as i have motorised sat thankx mate

mad_wizard
30th November, 2010, 07:02 PM
Hi,
I use kryptview a750 with cable and internet connection.
I am after a satellite reciever that allows me to use the same connection as the cable recievers. I currently have a sky dish and sky in my house installed, and am after a box in HD.

Im just after the basics on which box to use and how, the rest i can figure out as I know all about cable boxes, please help

nevonline
18th December, 2010, 01:43 AM
what so good about the Dreambox 500HD?

Thanks

inti
21st February, 2011, 12:44 AM
Mhmmm, I see this thread has been quiet for a while and I think the response rate will be 4%

I'm new as you can see my status, I need guidance on FTA sky receivers, i feel like my puling the hairs from my nostrils

speednet
25th February, 2011, 09:39 PM
Looking for S*Y UK channel listing anyone?

baroni701
1st March, 2011, 09:24 AM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/sgtflipflop-skyuk-bouquets-updated-regularly-163750/index26.html

sammym321
21st April, 2011, 06:45 PM
hi everone am new to is dus anyone know where the best place to buy cardshering fome plzzzzz

SGTFlipFlop
21st April, 2011, 07:16 PM
hi everone am new to is dus anyone know where the best place to buy cardshering fome plzzzzz

That ain't allowed on this forum buddy, Google has all the information that you need

sammym321
24th April, 2011, 06:47 PM
can anyone help me plz what image is best to work with sky uk

sammym321
24th April, 2011, 06:55 PM
iv got dreambox 500s

jumpinjo
24th April, 2011, 07:15 PM
iv got dreambox 500s

everybody's preference is different and there is a few to choose from in downloads

leez
24th April, 2011, 07:19 PM
there are loads .. sif team , nabilosat . i use evolution. for me friends boxes.. seems ok ..

stay away from gemini ... i do

sammym321
24th April, 2011, 08:24 PM
cheer's guy's it's just someone told me i have to put on image pli jade becoz the others images brick it

leez
25th April, 2011, 08:58 AM
cheer's guy's it's just someone told me i have to put on image pli jade becoz the others images brick it

i think they were meaning the killer clone gemini.

lmage i lost one a couple of years ago ..put wong image on by mistake ..

never ever use gemini again me like..

almmighty
4th May, 2011, 06:44 PM
everybody's preference is different and there is a few to choose from in downloads

Hi. I do like Gemini, but you have to make sure your box is oryginal!

delly007
24th May, 2011, 03:42 PM
how do i put EPG Evolution on to my dreambox 500s

wez1
30th May, 2011, 11:01 AM
what box can i buy to get sky tv channels for free like the cable receiver starview

Hi I have the same problem which box to get as I ve been told the dream box but then its which one? Thanks

baroni701
1st June, 2011, 08:34 AM
Hi I have the same problem which box to get as I ve been told the dream box but then its which one? Thanks

I am afraid that time has gone and nothing has replaced the old Starview. There are boxes available with a free "gift", but you pay your money and take a chance. I personally have a 500s clone which happily uses the Jade image. Just search for 500s cccam and there should be a good tutorial on how to set it all up.

taggy0666
4th June, 2011, 08:06 AM
Hi guys i am new to the dreambox family i have a 500s, am begin to wonder wot i have done as i had a maxx 1000 an everything is there for you(not spoilt at all), i have set it up an have pli jade 3, i have scanned sats an have received channels, but i am havin a mare with downloading bouquets and when i see c-lines an other bits i just get that glazed homer simpson look on my face could some one push me in the right direction please. Thanks Taggy:stupid:

baroni701
6th June, 2011, 10:24 AM
Hi guys i am new to the dreambox family i have a 500s, am begin to wonder wot i have done as i had a maxx 1000 an everything is there for you(not spoilt at all), i have set it up an have pli jade 3, i have scanned sats an have received channels, but i am havin a mare with downloading bouquets and when i see c-lines an other bits i just get that glazed homer simpson look on my face could some one push me in the right direction please. Thanks Taggy:stupid:

The c-line is basically a piece of text that you need to enter in to the cfg file on the 500s - this contains path of server, permissions on it and username password. If you do a search for sky bouquets on this site you will find constantly updated files to send to you box.

pocket rocket
6th June, 2011, 05:05 PM
I recently got a dreambox 500s fully loaded with 12 months cs plug and play it says it needs to point at 28.2e but when i put my channels on it says 28.4 on the tv i receive most sky channels but cant get premier sports even though it is listed is it because my dish is out any help would be great thanks.

naumank
18th June, 2011, 10:32 AM
Just bought this dreambox, cant see any of the channels... got no clue what to do . I m not technical at all... I thought it will come iwth a user guide but i was wrong ... would appreciate some help in setting up.

maxyao
29th June, 2011, 04:30 PM
can i have the list of french channels available today on astra and hotbird

master1
11th July, 2011, 09:26 PM
hi what image you need?

msuppal
29th July, 2011, 07:10 PM
You need a proper subscriber card to view encrypted channels on Dreambox:goodpost:

baz10
29th July, 2011, 09:35 PM
hi how can i get FTA

apalmer
9th August, 2011, 08:27 PM
just plug in a receiver and do a scan

zaidjian
22nd August, 2011, 12:54 PM
How do i watch the scrambled channels on my dreambox 500

mikk
2nd November, 2011, 10:45 AM
Is Sly anytime possible, its there but seems to be no red button option?

TheLong1
27th November, 2011, 06:31 PM
Hey guys, I just got my dm800pro up and running, only problem is my sly sub channels don't seem to be working. I'm running Gemini 5.1, and newnigma2. Wot do I need to do to fix this?

Cheers

robbeno
24th December, 2011, 05:43 PM
Hey guys, I just got my dm800pro up and running, only problem is my sly sub channels don't seem to be working. I'm running Gemini 5.1, and newnigma2. Wot do I need to do to fix this?

Cheers

I'm new to this myself bud, but av u rescanned and are u on sat uk 28.2

Maybe someone will fill you in who knows this game, or ask ur server on how to code it in

robbeno
24th December, 2011, 05:46 PM
When mine got set up, it only recieved fta ch... so a friend put another image on it for me as the factory image wasn't doing it's job or somethin, maybe ur in same boat m8

anniyan98
4th January, 2012, 01:03 AM
how do u input c line

szhjcn
6th February, 2012, 08:30 PM
When mine got set up, it only recieved fta ch... so a friend put another image on it for me as the factory image wasn't doing it's job or somethin, maybe ur in same boat m8

Is this just an specific Image or is there more to this, I think the latter?

mehatmecoat
2nd May, 2012, 05:01 PM
Hi Guys Newbie here. Looking forward to using this excellent resource and updating my Dreambox. Thanks to SGTFlipFlop for tutorials I have been following to lead me here.

tunisiano
26th September, 2012, 03:13 PM
Thanks for this add it was so helpfull

00jwhittle
25th January, 2013, 01:57 PM
good post. loving this forum already!