PDA

View Full Version : Problem immo ford mondeo 1.8 td year 1997

eiemax
5th July, 2016, 10:05 PM
Hi friend, i have a problem with ford mondeo 1.8 td year 1997 . Car not start, for immo problem: key not recognized, immo led fast blink.
I have recode key with IDS, but is impossible, sistem not read key. I think that pats or antenna transponder are broken.
Is possible for this car remove immo from ECU or pats or pump?
Key are ok zedbull read correctly 4c inside. I have one key red and one black
Attached ecu pcb and code
Thanks in advance friends

dtip
5th July, 2016, 10:16 PM
Taken from older thread, someone can confirm or help more, it is same engine and ecu:

"cut wire Yellow/Black and connect to wire Black/Blue from PATS module for have +50 signal, and cut the armor of fuel pump,then put +15 direct on Stop Solenoid."

eiemax
5th July, 2016, 10:48 PM
Hi, you can link the post?
Thanks

dtip
5th July, 2016, 10:58 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/378698-Immo-off-Ford-Fiesta-1-8-td

eiemax
6th July, 2016, 12:48 AM
hi friend, thanks. Your post is for fiesta, is the same for mondeo? Where is located pats and valv on the fuel pump?
Thanks friend

ruffles1986
8th July, 2016, 01:52 PM
For year of your car i think is 1.8td RFN, with rotative fuel pump delphi. I think if you are having problems with inmobilizer must read DTCs first, then we can see more details. What tool do you have to do keys? with IDS you can try to use new transponder 4C glass and initialize PATS. (maybe need code 2 or 3 keys)