PDA

View Full Version : halo 3

smirnoff_rules
2nd September, 2009, 05:56 PM
anyone going to risk playing this so early ?

cgscott
2nd September, 2009, 07:10 PM
I wouldn't mate.

Think microsoft been tightening there belts lately.

Always a risk of getting banned..

All be it play it on a dead console.

.: JaCkPoT :.
3rd September, 2009, 04:56 AM
Halo3? Do you mean odst? I have heard of the leak but wouldnt risk it, having i console banned is painful, i found out the hard way.

cunny
3rd September, 2009, 08:03 AM
If you have a banned console then yeah why not, just ensure all data stops on that console, also with maybe differant profile

simonn
3rd September, 2009, 05:03 PM
If I download it now and burn it and then wait til its officially released will i be ok? Dont need to wait until its officially released and then put it through ABGX and all that?

Cheers
Simon

cunny
3rd September, 2009, 05:14 PM
Why not download it, wait until its been released, run it through ABGX and play + burn once verified?

smirnoff_rules
3rd September, 2009, 05:23 PM
Why not download it, wait until its been released, run it through ABGX and play + burn once verified?

is there a full english one out now then

cunny
3rd September, 2009, 07:19 PM
is there a full english one out now then

Not that i can see, only french at moment

pritxz
3rd September, 2009, 07:24 PM
halo rocks!!!

simonn
3rd September, 2009, 08:36 PM

True, I'm just a bit eager!

smirnoff_rules
3rd September, 2009, 08:39 PM
Twitter / Major Nelson (Larry): Be careful folks! RT @Step ... (http://twitter.com/majornelson/statuses/3738645280)

cgscott
3rd September, 2009, 10:41 PM
I've got a full pal version.
In English.

Tested on other console and its all good.

smirnoff_rules
3rd September, 2009, 10:44 PM
think l will miss this one out like l did with gears 2,,, it dosnt smell right to me

cgscott
3rd September, 2009, 10:57 PM
Best off doing that..not worth risking a console that you go online with..

Fortunate i am to have another console to test games on.

My lad uses this one when he comes to stay.

smirnoff_rules
3rd September, 2009, 10:59 PM
l have a hand full around the home all hot wired to the pc to stream films these days, so a ban would be a pain because of the codec , been lucky over the years and never seen a ban hammer . fingers crossed

cunny
3rd September, 2009, 11:14 PM
l have a hand full around the home all hot wired to the pc to stream films these days, so a ban would be a pain because of the codec , been lucky over the years and never seen a ban hammer . fingers crossed

I have heard that this is a leak, i wont be downloading anything or burning any new games, i think its ban hammer coming soon, just in time for xmas rush, with the arcade price increase also sounds more than likely just around corner.