PDA

View Full Version : Fgtech Galletto v54 low voltage - no relay click.

viechooo
12th July, 2016, 10:28 PM
Hello everyone.
I bought china clone of Fgtech Galletto v54.I try to run it on Windows XP 32bit.
I will try to describe my problem but sorry for my english :)
Windows see Galletto device and drivers are installed correctly.
When I run software from china CD I have only "low voltage" and next thing I don't have tool version i right corner. Something like software cant recognize device correctly.
Btw if I run "download_update" here I can see tool version M0386.

I try a lot of software version, usb fixes etc.
I checked device on 3 other USB cables which 100% in another devices.
Of course I connected USB Device->Computer and +12V supply.
When I connect USB cable red and green leds blinks 2 times, and when I connect +12V green led is on.
I don't hear any relays click.
My question is where can be a problem?
With software or hardware rather?
Anyone know solution of my problem? Or my clone is trash?

morgano
13th July, 2016, 08:20 AM
Make sure your installation folder is c:/fgtech it does not work out of there.

Install galletto edited once more over the old installation after having installed usb driver. And it should run ok.

viechooo
13th July, 2016, 10:17 AM
Instalation folder is ok.
I installed software one more time after USB driver but still not work :-(
What about relays click? It should click when I plug device?

morgano
13th July, 2016, 07:22 PM
Which is your host OS?

viechooo
13th July, 2016, 09:33 PM
I try on Windows XP 32bit in 2 other computers and the same problem on it.
Now I try on Windows 7 64bit - soft run ok, driver installed ok but the problem. No voltage and no information about tool version in right corner. I think it could be hardware problem. Anyone know how i can check my device? And what about relays. They should click if I plug USB and supply or no?

morgano
14th July, 2016, 08:50 AM
Relays should click when you plug usb and also when you open the sw.

ollync
14th July, 2016, 08:54 AM
Change usb cable with a good quality one. It should work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

viechooo
14th July, 2016, 10:17 AM
Hmm I tried 3 other USB cables already which work with printer and automotive devices so it could be rather hardware problem with galletto. I can use multimeter and check electronics elements but i dont know what i should check. Relays click when I give directly 5V. But I dont know what else I should check.

morgano
14th July, 2016, 01:19 PM
If you have teamviewer i can have a look at your installation and try to solve the problem. Drop me a pm. ;)

panasonic1
15th July, 2016, 10:36 AM
perhaps the problem is in the software and drivers.
It has happened many times for me.

viechooo
15th July, 2016, 09:30 PM
At the beginning I thought that, but I got information that relay should click when I plug device to USB. Relay in my device don't click :(

queroseno
18th July, 2016, 09:17 AM
Most likely the problem is the hard, plaque, tries to contact the Merchant change, the soft no mystery

What makes connecting relays to connect USB is crystal oscillator, I have also encountered capacitors in poor condition and max 809

regards

ollync
19th July, 2016, 10:00 PM
I had the same problem with low voltage and no relays clicking, tried a lot o usb cables that worked with another interfaces and no luck with galletto. I bought a good quality Usb cable and all was ok. Power supply at the other end of interface must be min 12V and 2A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

viechooo
21st July, 2016, 10:27 PM
Today I checked one more time with really high quality USB cable but still not work. Who can help me check and repair my device?

queroseno
28th July, 2016, 09:17 AM
where are you from?

viechooo
3rd August, 2016, 09:59 PM
I'm from Poland.