You must code the ecu
put 061
try and report

kitioni
19th July, 2016, 07:52 PM
i try many code 01 03 05 061 bat the ecu is only code2

kospoz
19th July, 2016, 09:17 PM
You must have ecu file with manual gearbox for coding.for the other problem maybe your trsns had immo data.then you must do immo off.

SPIROS2105
19th July, 2016, 09:48 PM
Hello
This file is with manual gearbox

Try and report
:)

kitioni
20th July, 2016, 11:28 AM
thanks my frends bat with my flash engin run 5 sec and stop with you flash dont start

pandokrator
20th July, 2016, 12:43 PM
read your flash with boot mode or desolder and read this with external programmer.
SPIROS2105 he upload for you a full dump NOT obd readout.
for that you can't start your car.
also don't forget fix brake pedal switch wiring from Auto gearbox to Manual gearbox.
bR

kitioni
20th July, 2016, 01:44 PM
yes i desold eprom and i read with launc usb prog eprom am29f400bt and not function

SPIROS2105
20th July, 2016, 03:06 PM
All the files that i have
Test and report

Yours
Spiros

pandokrator
20th July, 2016, 03:55 PM
yes i desold eprom and i read with launc usb prog eprom am29f400bt and not function

from a quick test i see your file missing a checksum ;)

bR

also i upload for you real ori file from your ecu.
if you have vcds you can adapt your car as manual gearbox.

Apsik
21st July, 2016, 01:31 PM
Few years back someone from this forum modified 045906019AB file from Polo 1.4TDI MT to work on Lupo 1.2TDI with a manual transmission and VNT turbo.
I have used this file 3 times with 100% success. I hope it will work for you as it worked for me.

The other file has a cosmetic tweak "1,4l R3 EDC" changed to "1,2l R3 EDC"
(053378) 4 changed to 2

NO CHKS

I know it's not my work but thx /rep button is much appreciated.

nps1994
17th April, 2018, 08:42 PM
Hello Apsik and the others!

Hope this thread can be revived. I am working on the same project, but i keep getting the 18048 P1640 trouble code (EEPROM error) and the 19552 P3096 (Periodic checksum error). Is that because the EEPROM is still the same? How in gods name have you managed to overcome this problem? Just flashed an 1.4 TDI EEPROM file? And if yes, can you please share that one with me? Would really appreciate your advice.

Few years back someone from this forum modified 045906019AB file from Polo 1.4TDI MT to work on Lupo 1.2TDI with a manual transmission and VNT turbo.
I have used this file 3 times with 100% success. I hope it will work for you as it worked for me.

The other file has a cosmetic tweak "1,4l R3 EDC" changed to "1,2l R3 EDC"
(053378) 4 changed to 2

NO CHKS

I know it's not my work but thx /rep button is much appreciated.

iwcham1979
9th November, 2018, 11:04 PM
I have just used this map with 100% success as well and can highly recommend it.... I have just test driven the car and can confirm that the car drives better and accelerations are faster.... I dont know whether it has something to do with the fact that a 1.4tdi has more aggressive map and more hp?! HUGE thanks to Apsik for sharing it!!!!!!

iwcham1979
1st January, 2019, 10:25 PM
I have just used this map with 100% success as well and can highly recommend it.... I have just test driven the car and can confirm that the car drives better and accelerations are faster.... I dont know whether it has something to do with the fact that a 1.4tdi has more aggressive map and more hp?! HUGE thanks to Apsik for sharing it!!!!!!
Hi guys, i have tested the car some more, and it drives well around town, consumption is where it was with the original map. However, the car accelerates miserably past the 120km/h mark, if at all... With the original map it could hit its top speed, about 160km/h pretty quickly.... Could it be because of the map? Anybody else using it or having tried it? The most important thing is accomplished. It DRIVES :) But, if there is anything I could do about this...? Thanks!

iwcham1979
6th February, 2019, 01:14 AM
The map is totally fine. My car has some mechanical problem that I am trying to sort out.... I thought it was the map, tried a different one and it was the same....

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

dunlopdk
6th February, 2019, 09:06 PM
Hi guys, i have tested the car some more, and it drives well around town, consumption is where it was with the original map. However, the car accelerates miserably past the 120km/h mark, if at all... With the original map it could hit its top speed, about 160km/h pretty quickly.... Could it be because of the map? Anybody else using it or having tried it? The most important thing is accomplished. It DRIVES :) But, if there is anything I could do about this...? Thanks!

This is exactly what I experienced with this file. I was able to get the car up to 140kmh, however it took a loooong time and could only be done in 4th gear.
I have since the made my own file from a 1.4 polo, changed the vnt values and it runs good. However no cruise control :S

iwcham1979
6th February, 2019, 10:17 PM
But now I used a different map from a 3L that is remapped to 81hp, below is its tune, and the car behaves the same! Is there any catch? How come that car runs fine? I have checked today with vcds and my Lupo has boost problem. It boosts fine but then cant maintain the boost.... The boost drops? How can this be explained? I thought I ruled out the ecu and the map as the problem.... Maybe the mechanics tweaked manually the vnt actuator on the turbo, I heard it could be adjusted manually, shortened or lenghtened, do you think it is possible?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190206/9af6b24051e3d78f433b8b64a8846d15.jpg

iwcham1979
6th February, 2019, 11:19 PM
I think that's it guys, thank you! I need to adjust the actuator rod, no need to chase maps. Thats what the guy with the remapped lupo whose map I got must have done. That is why his Lupo works, my not even though our maps are the same!

iwcham1979
8th February, 2019, 09:50 AM
@dunlopdk How hard is it to change these vnt values in case I can't solve it by adjusting the VNT rod? From what car did you use these values, or how did you change the values that prevent it from working? Can you please explain in more detail? Thank you!!!

dunlopdk
8th February, 2019, 11:57 AM
@iwcham1979 I didn't find it that hard, I just copied the values from the lupo map and inserted into a fresh polo 1.4tdi map. Since I have a chiptune map, I spend a day copying all values. However the polo map I got, does not contain Cruise Control.. Sooo here I go again with a Lupo 1.4 file.
I used vag edcsuite, however I find it good to view values which are already present, but anything else naw..
Moving to ECM Titanium, which is supposedly really good.

The VNT rod should move freely about 1 cm or so. If it feels like it is stuck, I would clean the turbo on the exhaust side with some oven cleaner (yes oven cleaner), take off the exhaust and basically just spray it in. Let it sit for a while, move the rod every 15 minutes or so and fire up the engine to shoot out the cleaner. Repeat the process till the rod moves freely.
Been there quite a few times already, seems to happen when I only do short trips for a while.

iwcham1979
8th February, 2019, 12:38 PM
The rod moves very smoothly so I don't think that is the problem... I will try what you suggested though, and see if it helps. Is there perhaps your map to download somewhere? It is completely beyond my knowledge to do so myself unfortunately :( The fact that the tuner flashed the file that works on another Lupo 3L without problems led me to conclude that the car has a mechanical problem. And when you said that you copied the original values and made it work I thought maybe I could shorten the rod and stop it from underboosting, cause I read that that can be done when the car is underboosting... What do you think? That other Lupo works with the map I and you were having problems with and somehow they managed to fix the problem mechanically, where you fixed it by tweaking the map. Thanks!

dunlopdk
8th February, 2019, 03:41 PM
I will see how far I get this weekend on converting a lupo 1.4 map to lupo 1.2 map, it will be with no tuning. Sorry
The guy I bought the tune from, specifically told me only to use it on my car(s).
However I can not test any map, as my Lupo is having a G28 disease and the part does not arrive till next week :S

iwcham1979
9th February, 2019, 09:03 AM
When the map from another car is flashed, is the old map completely overwritten, including all the values there are, like when flashing the PC motherboard bios? The fact that my car continues to lose boost in higher gears even with the different map confuses me..

iwcham1979
15th February, 2019, 05:56 PM
Guys we managed to pinpoint the problem, but not the solution. It is the transmission speed sensor and ABS related. It has nothing to do with the engine itself. We tried unplugging the speed sensor and all the power is restored 100% The car goes like crazy. But I have no speedo readings... The sensor is directly connected to the tacho wiring harness. It works but causes severe power loss. Any idea how to fix this? Is there a relay that needs to be disconnected? Some people leave the transmission ecu plugged in but in my case it causes the car to shut down immediately... Any ideas appreciated!

dunlopdk
8th March, 2019, 11:27 PM
Guys we managed to pinpoint the problem, but not the solution. It is the transmission speed sensor and ABS related. It has nothing to do with the engine itself. We tried unplugging the speed sensor and all the power is restored 100% The car goes like crazy. But I have no speedo readings... The sensor is directly connected to the tacho wiring harness. It works but causes severe power loss. Any idea how to fix this? Is there a relay that needs to be disconnected? Some people leave the transmission ecu plugged in but in my case it causes the car to shut down immediately... Any ideas appreciated!

I can verify this, I wish I knew more about ecu programming, but with no source code I can't do anything. Heck with the source code, it should be pretty simple to fix the original lupo 3l files. Anyone with good contact at Bosch? :D

genialny82
9th April, 2019, 11:33 AM
If there is anyone interested in it, I have to sell ECU dumps for all versions of Lupo 3L and Audi A2 3L after unlocking the work without ECU gearbox. These are not modified versions from 1.4tdi only the original 1.2tdi with changed few bits needed for the start and proper operation of the car. Fuel consumption, power and speed remain as in the original 1.2tdi. My Lupo 3L drive on this dump for a few years without problems after converting to manual. I also have a remap for Lupo 3L after conversion to manual on about 85PS on which the car has lower fuel consumption, unlocked cruise control and no errors in ABS ESP.

iwcham1979
9th April, 2019, 11:50 AM
I am selling a 1.2Tdi map that I use. It puts out 81hp, has ABS coded and working perfectly!!!!! It should have cruize control activated as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posche007
13th May, 2019, 12:08 PM
Hello
I need to read edc15 from lupo 1.2 tdi 3l ANY but on kess I het wake up error have can I read these ecu and wich tool I need.

genialny82
30th May, 2019, 03:05 PM
What is your ECU number?

Posche007
14th April, 2020, 11:59 AM
Hello, I need to chage file to work with manual transmition lupo 3l 1.2 tdi ANY if some one have file original or 1.4 tdi adapt to work whit 1.2 tdi.

genialny82
19th April, 2020, 09:39 PM
I have an unlocked version of the ECU for Lupo 3L that works without errors without the gearbox ECU. What ECU number do you have?

ssgg
20th April, 2020, 06:54 AM
Hello, I need to chage file to work with manual transmition lupo 3l 1.2 tdi ANY if some one have file original or 1.4 tdi adapt to work whit 1.2 tdi.
I got manual swap sorted, pm for details.

crimona
5th February, 2022, 09:20 PM
Hi,
I am in trouble with conversion to manual shifter.
I hope that somebody who can help is still watching the topic.
Car is AYZ version, ECU 045906019AE, A/C and electric power steering. I use obd write with galeto 1250.
Help please!