milanocito
20th July, 2016, 06:48 PM
Need to buy used. Fgtech ori

jakkeviet
20th July, 2016, 07:14 PM
http://www.fgtechnology.it/

roman61
20th July, 2016, 11:01 PM
Forget about galletto .... suport extremly BAD ... only one dealer on world ... lot of car cant read or when you write file wsriting fail down and car dosnt start .
I know best price in market but must think why ...

jakkeviet
21st July, 2016, 05:34 AM
are you test org galetto?? i have also org kess and k-tag support is same ~~~~ as galletto.... and last time sid208 pass protected ecu k-tag no read but galletto make it :)
i use booth kess and galletto opd write and no difference operation reliability.

Forget about galletto .... suport extremly BAD ... only one dealer on world ... lot of car cant read or when you write file wsriting fail down and car dosnt start .
I know best price in market but must think why ...

milanocito
21st July, 2016, 06:06 PM
i have friend use orignal fgtech and he is very happy with it ?

what others say ,,,,,,?

arvedo
24th November, 2016, 08:53 PM
I very contecto with the but, I arrived today that read ecu dcm3.5 obd2 and stopped in reading, car locked, not boot.
Galletto died, buy from 2 months ago, now send.
I did not like them saying they might lack experience.
I'm a little disgusted since the response that tube was very bad.

voltechcar
24th November, 2016, 11:26 PM
I have kess and k-tag. with Poland we have very good support " alltuning " for Alientech so for you country is bad not for me. I do this tool 1 year and I never die any ecu, works great.

gezame
25th November, 2016, 01:54 PM
Hi
I do not know how many fgtech clones are in the world?
Possibly thousands of them, And most of them working without problems, even though they are made with poor quality components.
The harsh reality is that there is no perfect interface, even if it is original, nor is there any universal diagnostic machine that is perfect.
I use for years, original fgtech, original CMDtec, original Byteshooter, original magpro and X17 module, original kess, etc, and none is perfect, they all have problems with certain ecus.
Same with original winols, swiftec, ecm, etc.
Br.