PDA

View Full Version : BlackHole IPTV v20 by MastaG with IPTV (1300+ FREE IPTV Channels) for Japhar NC3 Supe

toysoft
22nd July, 2016, 07:44 PM
BlackHole IPTV v20 NC3 (Ferrari V3)

BlackHole IPTV v20 by MastaG with IPTV (1300+ FREE IPTV Channels) for Japhar NC3 SuperSim3

http://www.ourdreambox.com/gallery/74/full/1241.jpg

- Original cvs.
- Blazing fast.
- GStreamer 1.9.1.
- Using the mx-hq9w skin (which is their latest official skin they are using atm).
- Backported fixes from OpenPLi, including a fix for a possible GS.
- Applied Dreambox specific fixes for ac3/dts bypass support.
- Applied backports from official PLi to support the latest gstreamer and eLogging interface.
- Implemented the official Vu+ addon manager using the Green button (inside the Blue panel).
- Feeds online.

Thank you MastaG !

Enjoy !

DM800HD : https://mega.nz/#!ncg1QJRT!TRa3QmqzPzgmhNDTK5JsYXqVwU9rp20IzNZGDX3 TG5o

phat1
22nd October, 2016, 05:28 PM
Hi Toysoft, Can I install this image in a DM800HD clone? not sure on the current sim in my box

psats
22nd October, 2016, 05:59 PM
Hi Toysoft, Can I install this image in a DM800HD clone? not sure on the current sim in my box

your box needs
Japhar NC3 SuperSim3.

phat1
5th November, 2016, 06:07 PM
I have received my Japhar supersim, do I replace the sim inside the DM800, looks like I have to take the DM apart to get the sim out.
Steps to take replace the sim then add above image to the box. Is this correct? Thanks in advance

toysoft
6th November, 2016, 02:05 AM
You need to flash the Japhar image, then turn off box and replace the old sim to the Jahar, then turn on the box.

If the actual image is not SSL84x, you need first to flash the SSL84 ALLSIM available on the Japhar Support Forum, then turn off box, and do as explained above.

TS

phat1
6th November, 2016, 12:06 PM
I have SSL 84b on the DM, flashed with the image above. Now have a No Ca error. Disaster!!!!!
Have you a link to SSL84 Allsim as I cannot find it. Thank you.

Sorted it: Just swapped the sim card and all good