PDA

View Full Version : Opel edc16c39 fap off

tarts1999
26th July, 2016, 06:35 AM
Hi,
I need help! Need manual solution fap off. I try myself 2 solution, but no good. I can not find correct map.
Opel vectra, EDC16C39 Read by MPPS
Can someone help me!

Thanks!!!

tarts1999
26th July, 2016, 01:13 PM
I try to find fap off switch. Is there 1 switch solution, or not?
Please help!

atayok
26th July, 2016, 01:24 PM
DPF OFF

PASS PM

tarts1999
26th July, 2016, 01:53 PM
DPF OFF

PASS PM

This is Volta solution. Not the best, as I read. Or can I use this without problems?!

SpecZ
26th July, 2016, 02:20 PM
This is Volta solution. Not the best, as I read. Or can I use this without problems?!

It?s not the cleanest way to remove it.

But for my experience (DPF was and is not my specialty..) you can use because it works ok.

tarts1999
26th July, 2016, 03:09 PM
It?s not the cleanest way to remove it.

But for my experience (DPF was and is not my specialty..) you can use because it works ok.

What about dtc codes? Volta disable all codes.

morgano
26th July, 2016, 05:56 PM
Not that bad for a dpf off free solution, car works, what more do you expect?

tarts1999
26th July, 2016, 06:12 PM
Not that bad for a dpf off free solution, car works, what more do you expect?

I want to do correctly. If you can help me, then very good! If you want money, no problem. The car owner is ready to pay, but only for good manual solution.

I do not do it for money. I have a another job. Cars are my hobby. And I help others in my garage free.

I still need help, please!

bobolin4o
27th July, 2016, 07:32 AM
I want to do correctly. If you can help me, then very good! If you want money, no problem. The car owner is ready to pay, but only for good manual solution.

I do not do it for money. I have a another job. Cars are my hobby. And I help others in my garage free.

I still need help, please!

You do this for free, in your garage... realy?
You want to do this correctly? As you said, volta deleted all error codes, this mean that you see where the codes are in the file...
So, restore the codes, which are not related with the DPF system and job will be done correctly... and this is my help for you!
BR!

tarts1999
27th July, 2016, 08:26 AM
You do this for free, in your garage... realy?
You want to do this correctly? As you said, volta deleted all error codes, this mean that you see where the codes are in the file...
So, restore the codes, which are not related with the DPF system and job will be done correctly... and this is my help for you!
BR!

Like I said I have another good job. I have a money. My hobby are old russian and other cars. We repair and build them in my garage. And sometimes I help others club members with their newer cars problems. From this year I do not ask money. In garage is a box where they can put the money sometimes. And for that money we bought some tools for garage.

bobolin4o
27th July, 2016, 08:36 AM
Like I said I have another good job. I have a money. My hobby are old russian and other cars. We repair and build them in my garage. And sometimes I help others club members with their newer cars problems. From this year I do not ask money. In garage is a box where they can put the money sometimes. And for that money we bought some tools for garage.

Ok, that is clear for me enough.
Now you can take my advice in to account, and fix the Volta file...
If you can't do this job is better to restore all DTCs, flash the file, test the car and give us the codes...
Here is Map Pack with DTCs structure...

morgano
27th July, 2016, 10:28 AM
That is far better than a ready made file, the chance to see how things should be done and advice about how to proceed. ;) Sh1t, must spread some reputation around before give Bobo again lol.

tarts1999
27th July, 2016, 11:55 AM
Thanks for help!
Today morning I write volta solution to ecu. Start engine and disconnect the air flow sensor. After that engine light in dash and error code in engine ecu. It means that volta did not disable all others dtc codes in this ecu!? Or I wrong?

bobolin4o
27th July, 2016, 12:06 PM
Look, mate, i give you a map pack for winols... look yourself which codes are deleted... almost all...
Only those are still alive

P0100
P0110
P0530
P0560
P0645
P1603
P1610
P1611
P2279

bourout
5th August, 2017, 11:37 AM