PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes s320 CDI V6

Phrozen
29th July, 2016, 06:40 PM
Hi!
CAR SMOKES A BIT MORE AFTER DPF FILTER BREAKEOUT.
I am trying and testing to find 100% working solution without faults about dpf.
No luck, and need help to make it right. I post my first read from ecu, thats not modified. Please will it be possible to make DPF off for this ecu.
(it has two MPC55 mcu inside and spansion flash)

Mercedes s320 cdi V6
Ecu
bosch edc16cp36
merc part nr A6421504772
hw 1037386257
sw 1037393809

Read with bdm100.

Thanx

Phrozen
30th July, 2016, 01:36 AM
My future is looking very bad without dpf off solution.
Please if this forum has some genuine and well experienced chiptuners.
I found at least 7 dpf solutions. All protected by pass. I tryd till 7`th char whit my hardware bruteforce was waste of time. Damn
is somewhere any service for .rar PASS OFF. :):):):):):)

kinketotua
30th July, 2016, 08:16 AM
here
--> 389386

Phrozen
30th July, 2016, 01:34 PM
Good man!
I will flash in evening and post result.

Phrozen
30th July, 2016, 08:17 PM
I flashed ecu with same bdm100 as i used to read. After ecu was identifyd as unknown. I compared orig flash dump and kinketotua solution was nothing removed only added couple blocks data where was nothing in my dump. Anyway dump not correct. Now i flashed my first backup and ecu OK again. I still need solution for DPF OFF.

kinketotua
31st July, 2016, 07:51 AM
sorry friend... I dont know why not runs in your ecu. good luck

Phrozen
1st August, 2016, 08:49 PM
Hi
Im still trying to sort out that ecu. May be if i post again dump what is read by OBD with Galletto v54. I guess it will be more comfortable to tuners. Hope that someone will help me and make right solution for DPF and EGR off. DPF is removed from car and now it smokes unbelivable.
Looks like allmost nobody uses bdm100 files.

PS kinketotua
my ecu is not EDC16CP31 Its EDC16CP36

mario38
3rd August, 2016, 06:24 AM
the problem is in reading your original file is incorrect ..

Babos
3rd August, 2016, 07:46 AM
Hello about what smok we talk?
Black or White?
And if you have use Fgtech BDM for that ecu.

Phrozen
3rd August, 2016, 08:33 AM
Hi
Well how it can be incorrect with bdm100?????? i even woke ecu alive again with my first reading. Maybe mario38 is right. i will post now readout through OBD with Kess v2. I allready compared dumps all what i read and same software numbers from forums where they are posting ori files to request different solutions.
White smoke and limp mode comes after 10miles of ride. on / off again perfect for little time 1 or 2 miles. looks like regeneration will start but emty bundle in exhaust.
For now after read with bdm i wanted to be sure that car will start and all is same way(i allways work like that) to be carry on DPF off job. i had to replace 4 transistors with markings g7n60a4d. Ecu started to burn fuses on board (those green SMD resistors). I was shoked what fu@@@@k. I have readed hundreds of edc16+ with bdm100 or galletto OBD... NEVER seen that just after successful read on bench ecu will burn after connected to car. Of course everyone now thinks that prob. something was shorted with solder ... WELL NO nothing....
I replaced trans and fuses on ecu board then powered up on bench looks fine connected kess to can hi and lo. ASKed ID from ECU, read and save.
By the way now car starts but its worse just after read and fire now some of cilindres not work i have to check more things.

Thanx for listening.

gad3n
3rd August, 2016, 09:50 PM
my bet is ecu is damaged when opened and shorting in internal layers of the board ...

mario38
4th August, 2016, 07:18 AM
Hi
Well how it can be incorrect with bdm100?????? i even woke ecu alive again with my first reading. Maybe mario38 is right. i will post now readout through OBD with Kess v2. I allready compared dumps all what i read and same software numbers from forums where they are posting ori files to request different solutions.
White smoke and limp mode comes after 10miles of ride. on / off again perfect for little time 1 or 2 miles. looks like regeneration will start but emty bundle in exhaust.
For now after read with bdm i wanted to be sure that car will start and all is same way(i allways work like that) to be carry on DPF off job. i had to replace 4 transistors with markings g7n60a4d. Ecu started to burn fuses on board (those green SMD resistors). I was shoked what fu@@@@k. I have readed hundreds of edc16+ with bdm100 or galletto OBD... NEVER seen that just after successful read on bench ecu will burn after connected to car. Of course everyone now thinks that prob. something was shorted with solder ... WELL NO nothing....
I replaced trans and fuses on ecu board then powered up on bench looks fine connected kess to can hi and lo. ASKed ID from ECU, read and save.
By the way now car starts but its worse just after read and fire now some of cilindres not work i have to check more things.

Thanx for listening.

well this reading is ok

Phrozen
4th August, 2016, 09:32 PM
1, 2, 3, injectors short to ground or open circuit. Transistors checked. OK. Ecu internal resistance by pin 1 and 2 all 6 injector outputs checked and identical with injector 4 5 6 OK. Still car starts works only 4 5 6. cilinder 1 2 3 will trigger fault and engine stops after 5 sek run. I suspect that something was wrong allready when i got that ecu. My question is: Lets imagine that what if i breake dpf filter out from exhaust mercedes with same V6 engine and edc16cp...WILL then car start giving out white smoke from exhaust????????? A lot of smoke????

Any help about EDC16cp36 fixing is welcome.

Thanx

Phrozen
4th August, 2016, 09:37 PM
my bet is ecu is damaged when opened and shorting in internal layers of the board ...

I was very easy with ecu, when i opened bdm pin side. What you mean about shorting internal layers. Maybe i broke, because to open edc16 other side the ecu will be bended a little. 99% i have not breake before ecu by opening other side. Thanx anyway you gave me idea

jakkeviet
6th August, 2016, 03:42 AM
390661390662 safe way go in

Jan1980
6th August, 2016, 05:43 AM
Always be carefull with edc16cp31. I had the same problem, but in my case it was just a "learning-ecu" from junkyard at the beginning of my "ecu hobby".. I always read and write via OBD these ecu's now. The version with the hole in the housing looks good, but what about shavings and shortcuts ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk