PDA

View Full Version : Launch Diagun II Update

airslashfury
30th July, 2016, 02:13 AM
Hello,

I have a Launch Diagun II: Serial number 980541216700

I recently tried to update the software on my unit (as provided by email by the seller) and when I installed the GAG file and ran the Honda software, it updated the smartbox and then gave an error and that I needed to contact the manufacturer. I looked at all the files (since I used to code a lot back in the days) with IDA and only found references to the serial in the ModifyConfigList file. I tryed changing it over to the right serial but no avail. I can only guess that all the individual vehicle modules have the serial branded onto them or something.

Bottom line is, does anybody have the latest files for this serial number ? I mostly just need V45 (or newer) for honda and V11(or newer) for acura.

aqua_life
30th July, 2016, 08:59 AM
Hi,
If you put old software inside your memory card, will it work fine ?
I already had this problem before, I talked with the software seller, and he sent me new software files, and then all OK.

airslashfury
1st August, 2016, 10:39 PM
Hi,
If you put old software inside your memory card, will it work fine ?
I already had this problem before, I talked with the software seller, and he sent me new software files, and then all OK.

Yes it does, the real problem I have is that I need the latest Software for this serial.

doogs22
14th August, 2016, 03:37 AM
helo welcome

ElectroRadar
21st January, 2019, 10:01 PM
Hello good day could you pass me the GAG ​​files please to see if so revive my team greetings and thanks