PDA

View Full Version : Which image is the best for DM800HD PVR ?

fahimjan
30th July, 2016, 03:19 PM
Dear friends,

Please kindly let me know , which image is the best for DM800HD PVR and also if possible, provide the download link.
Also the method via Ethernet cable !

Thanks

toysoft
6th September, 2016, 03:29 PM
This one, you even have as well the IPTV and with a A867 DigitalKey DVB-T can add Terrestrial, so all in 1 box, Sat + Terrestrial + IPTV,

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/539259-OpenPLi-4-0-IPTV-v20-by-MastaG-with-IPTV-(1300-FREE-IPTV-Channels)-for-Japhar-NC3-Su

TS

satfred
6th November, 2016, 12:12 PM
hi is this info for clone boxes or original dreambox.

toysoft
7th November, 2016, 01:26 AM
For Clone boxes, but also original boxes can be upgrade to the Japhar SuperSim3 NC3 Sim card, so it's valid for all DM800HD pvr.

TS

hi is this info for clone boxes or original dreambox.

drtdrt
9th April, 2017, 08:35 PM
Hi, I have a DM800HD (Clone) - Does anyone know if I can install a version of VIX onto it? I am currently running OpenPLI but it feels very outdated.
A friend of mine has a VU box which is running Vix and it looks more newer.

Thank you in advance for any comments.

Kind Regards.

digicon
10th April, 2017, 10:43 AM
Hi, I have a DM800HD (Clone) - Does anyone know if I can install a version of VIX onto it? I am currently running OpenPLI but it feels very outdated.
A friend of mine has a VU box which is running Vix and it looks more newer.

Thank you in advance for any comments.

Kind Regards.

Unless you can find a Patched version for your Sim you have in your box then No!, for the price of a Zgemma type receiver i would not even bother updating the sim the DM800/SE are now way outdated compared to everything else that is available

jimbo600
4th July, 2017, 09:44 PM
Hi guys, i have a Dreambox 800 HD clone sim 2,01 bootloader 84B, i have sim 2,01e-pli enigma2-jade 3 image on the box i want to upgrade to install iptv line, could someone help me with a link to what image to put on the box.

Thanks