PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Mouse

cunny
4th September, 2009, 08:04 PM
Hi guys.

Looking for a good usb wireless mouse, had an office 1 from maplins that comes with recharger for AA Batteries from usb, but the mouse has died.

Looking for some good suggestions?

Thanks

nevovx
4th September, 2009, 10:09 PM
is this for gaming or normal usage?

cunny
5th September, 2009, 05:25 AM

noth m8 thanks

Mr Pumpy
5th September, 2009, 10:47 AM
I'm using a Logitech MX620, never had any probs with it, its very precise and works on any surface.

Logitech MX 620 Wireless Laser Mouse: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

cunny
6th September, 2009, 10:32 PM
I'm using a Logitech MX620, never had any probs with it, its very precise and works on any surface.

Logitech MX 620 Wireless Laser Mouse: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-620-Wireless-Laser-Mouse/dp/B000QRI270/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1252143793&sr=8-1)

Ordered from amazon today, now onto keyboard lol, any good suggestions?

Mr Pumpy
7th September, 2009, 08:56 PM
I always try and get a keyboard with extra large keys, so's to accommodate my sausauge fingers. :D

Seriously though, those curvy keyboards from microsoft look funky, don't know what they perform like though.

chroma
8th September, 2009, 08:05 AM

Redundant question is redundant.
Gamers will pontificate as to the woes of using a wierless setup all day long.
Often lament upon the lag provided by their input devices as the bane of their existance.
Generaly exptrapolate as to why wired >*

The afiable gentleman colloquialy known as Mr Pumpy is indeed corect, is a captain of industry and leading manufacturer of widgets ever wrong?
I have also marveled at the awe and might of the Logitech MX620.

As for the Microsoft bendy "Ergonomic" keyboards, theyre a double edged sword.
On the one hand i had one for a number of yars and swore by it bordering upon the psychosis displayed only by the most feverent of religious zealots.
They are indeed top drawer stuff.

The double edge you see is that they spoil the aspiring gentleman, whom is altogether too familiar with the finer things in life as it is. and going back to a "normal" keyboard is a cumbersome and trifling affair.

They made me type like a monster, i can litteraly outstrip anyone on one of those keyboards, but alas you become used to the exorbitant space and comfort andall too inevitably wind up in the office or at another computer somewhere where they have dared provided you with a lowly IBM, model of the prolateriat! how dare they expect me to bust out my memoirs in such a finger crippling device?!
Its enough to make a gentlefellow lose his monocle!
An ergonomic! an ergonomic! my widget factory for an ergonomic! but alas, its back to the lowly way of the proletariat, the worst of it is that its harder to get the crumbs from your veal, fois gras and caviar sandwitches out of those things than the bendy ones.
One spilled highball of gin is enough to wipe out a lowly ibm keyboard.

THE TRAVESTY!

Mr Pumpy
8th September, 2009, 05:39 PM
That is without doubt the finest and most amusing reply ive read in a long time. :congrats:
Sir, i take my hat off to you.

nstz
12th September, 2009, 08:26 PM
Did you choose a keyboard yet cunny?

cunny
13th September, 2009, 09:11 PM
yea a logitek 1 off amazon. Its a G something or other