PDA

View Full Version : super vag iscan car 3 xhorse product

godfathertre
1st August, 2016, 05:12 PM
super vag iscan car xhorse product has anybody coded any keys with this tool tried to do a extra

key on audi a 4 2007 according

to the x horse website is supposed to pull cs and program extra key tried several times fail

usual Chinese testing of tool none i had to send the customer to another locksmith i pulled a few

pins and has a feature to repair def error but i have not programmed one key yet any user

of the tool can give me some feedback thank you .

whiskeyman
1st August, 2016, 05:28 PM
as said to you before
if your gonna mess with later vag
you better get decent tools or your gonna get burned big style pal

even guys with decent tools know its a risky business

godfathertre
1st August, 2016, 05:55 PM
do not usually do late vag cars most cars i do are older than ten years customer bought is own key from ebay and said if i could program it according to the tools is supposed to do all a4 a6 a8 audi does not seem so so better to loose a job than mess up somebody dashboard .

jakesman
1st August, 2016, 08:05 PM
audi a4 rb8 dash change millage very good !!! after change u get a nice reading "DEF" and no start go look in the menu "special functions "repair rb4/rb8 immo and millage will show to what u set it also did a couple of audi keys and vw keys , pasat cc 2014 do milage , new amarok 2015 no go , but is find it good for year about 2007 up to around 2012 and some later models , Audi Q5 2013 is in the list but will not do millage , nice tool to repair the RB4/RB8 dashes on audi with "DEF" error so far every one i did it did repair but audi TT with MM dash u get nice 999999Km , do not touch this anymore , lucky on them i write original millage back this is a good 50/50 tool and even have normal OBD scan function for newer cars , but for the price i will rather buy x100+ or something in that line

comizelu
2nd August, 2016, 07:34 AM
audi a4 rb8 dash change millage very good !!! after change u get a nice reading "DEF" and no start go look in the menu "special functions "repair rb4/rb8 immo and millage will show to what u set it also did a couple of audi keys and vw keys , pasat cc 2014 do milage , new amarok 2015 no go , but is find it good for year about 2007 up to around 2012 and some later models , Audi Q5 2013 is in the list but will not do millage , nice tool to repair the RB4/RB8 dashes on audi with "DEF" error so far every one i did it did repair but audi TT with MM dash u get nice 999999Km , do not touch this anymore , lucky on them i write original millage back this is a good 50/50 tool and even have normal OBD scan function for newer cars , but for the price i will rather buy x100+ or something in that line
What tool do recommend for a q7 2007? I need to add a key.I've got iscancar,fvdi clone,x300 plus - xtool,skp900..

Thank you

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

oleg68
2nd August, 2016, 12:37 PM
What tool do recommend for a q7 2007? I need to add a key.I've got iscancar,fvdi clone,x300 plus - xtool,skp900..

Thank you

SVDI, VVDI, VVDI2.......

comizelu
2nd August, 2016, 01:07 PM
And that's it?

godfathertre
2nd August, 2016, 01:25 PM
i only use tool for pin reading and program keys jakesman have you added any keys with tool thank you .

oleg68
2nd August, 2016, 02:37 PM
And that's it?

.................................................. ......there is still the most reliable tool AVDI.............................................. .................................................. ................

comizelu
2nd August, 2016, 02:50 PM
.................................................. ......there is still the most reliable tool AVDI.............................................. .................................................. ................
What's the difference between fvdi and avdi??

Thanks

godfathertre
2nd August, 2016, 02:50 PM
you need a mortgage for avdi a tool that cost over 20000 thousand pounds complete ripoff .

oleg68
2nd August, 2016, 03:12 PM
What's the difference between fvdi and avdi??

if new-fvdi2, you can try how it works, I do not know ...

jakesman
9th August, 2016, 03:11 PM
i only use tool for pin reading and program keys jakesman have you added any keys with tool thank you .

yes i have , it ask how many keys to program and u just input the number of keys u want to code , old plus all other , i did not try the kessy function yet , maybe one day when i have a non starter i will try but for sure vvdi svdi vvid2 would be better , for the price of the iscan i should have aded a litle more $$$ and would have had a beter tool but this one have payed for itself alredy

godfathertre
9th August, 2016, 04:34 PM
could you state what cars you have programmed with tool thank you.

oleg68
10th August, 2016, 07:15 AM
New Super Vag 3.0 ISCANCAR - there is an update? or the project is dead

godfathertre
10th August, 2016, 01:10 PM
every time i upgrade nothing changes and is in chinese i could have spent my money somewhere else .

jakesman
12th August, 2016, 06:44 PM
ok today i tried a kessy system and wow what a bumer . it ask for pin code and could not find the pin from cluster or ecu , i gues it can do kessy on audi if i have the pin

godfathertre
12th August, 2016, 08:10 PM
according to the manual is supposed to do all a4 a6 a8 audi keys i am afraid no tried on audi a 4 2007 fail tried several times usal Chinese tools nothing is tested for me i am very dissapointed with this tool .

comizelu
31st August, 2016, 01:12 PM
Today I programmed a key for an Audi a3 8l 2003 diesel in 2 minutes..