gazz10
17th March, 2008, 05:42 PM
Not sure if fake or not yet, reported on a few sites

Monday, March 17, 2008
Informations

Requirements:

PS3 system (20GB,40GB,60GB,80GB)
Firmware 2.10 (not above!)

External USB HDD (~120GB+ - bigger is better)
1 Original PS3 Game (to boot the .iso)

~500 MB on your internal HDD
USB keyboard to navigate in the i.load menue
Game image

LAN connection to the PS3 for transfers
i.load all incl. package (download available soon)
This works:

booting PS1,PS2 & PS3 backups
savegames of all titles
support any game sizes

This won't work:

PS3 40GB can't play PS2 images
Online play
PSN games for free

How it works:

Just read the manual inside the package. It will answer any questions. Full websupport available on march 23. Use it on your own risk. IRC chat with the developer of i.load this week. So you got some support.

Greetings,

Lets hope its legit and does what it says

janobi
17th March, 2008, 05:44 PM
Fake mate. Link was up earlier, after a second was taken down. Source is also very very dubious.

gazz10
17th March, 2008, 05:53 PM
strange how link was up and its not on there blog yet, it goes up later today so site says

janobi
17th March, 2008, 06:00 PM
strange how link was up and its not on there blog yet, it goes up later today so site says

Been and gone bud. Here is a new link.

http://group-slump.blogspot.com/

gazz10
17th March, 2008, 06:12 PM
yeah that what i mean its not on there site as of yet no download links

Download: i.load 1.4
Mirror #1: FTP ready
Mirror #2: FTP2 ready
Mirror #3: ready
Mirror #4: 98% up

janobi
17th March, 2008, 06:32 PM
yeah that what i mean its not on there site as of yet no download links

Download: i.load 1.4
Mirror #1: FTP ready
Mirror #2: FTP2 ready
Mirror #3: ready
Mirror #4: 98% up

Yeah. BS mate. Check out the youtube video, its PS3news doing the hack.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MXNH6gnLETA&feature=related

Found some older news to, that confirmed paradox had a working loader.

Older news, but confirms paradox had a working loader.

The word on some forums is that Hyperdrive and Paradox loader">Team Xecuter will be releasing a simple "adapter" for the PS3 that is cheap and easy to use. It is reported that the "adapter" is set to work with their still-upcoming PS3 Hyperdrive. The adapter will be ready in 3 weeks in time for Paradox Loader, which is real, and works/loads in a method that is "similar to psp"

If in case you're a bit confused, we'll run through it again for you. Remember those rumors about a PS3 ISO loader by Internet release group paradox? The one Max F. reported on last December, and the one we reported to be undergoing testing around a week ago? Well, a post by Xecuter on the Team Xecuter forums confirms that the Paradox Loader works. He says:

I am releasing a simple adapter first that is cheap and easy to use - will be ready in 3 weeks in time for Paradox Loader (which works)

The adapter Xecuter was talking about, is an early release just so that PS3 users can hook up larger drives with ease while while they wait for the PS3 Hyperdrive. Xecuter says that what we're waiting for should work well in tandem with the Loader. The Hyperdrive is set to have the following features:
Connect any 3.5" SATA Hard Drive to the PS3
Developing ability to connect IDE hard drive
Supports up to 750GB (maybe more thats all we have here)
Switch between external HYPERDRIVE and internal 2.5" HDD
HYPERDRIVE USB2.0 Support to dump data to/from HDD

Source: http://ps3.qj.net/Team-Xecuter-confi...g/49/aid/81539

violentj
20th March, 2008, 12:20 AM
Yeah. BS mate. Check out the youtube video, its PS3news doing the hack.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MXNH6gnLETA&feature=related

Found some older news to, that confirmed paradox had a working loader.

Older news, but confirms paradox had a working loader.

The word on some forums is that Hyperdrive and Paradox loader">Team Xecuter will be releasing a simple "adapter" for the PS3 that is cheap and easy to use. It is reported that the "adapter" is set to work with their still-upcoming PS3 Hyperdrive. The adapter will be ready in 3 weeks in time for Paradox Loader, which is real, and works/loads in a method that is "similar to psp"

If in case you're a bit confused, we'll run through it again for you. Remember those rumors about a PS3 ISO loader by Internet release group paradox? The one Max F. reported on last December, and the one we reported to be undergoing testing around a week ago? Well, a post by Xecuter on the Team Xecuter forums confirms that the Paradox Loader works. He says:

I am releasing a simple adapter first that is cheap and easy to use - will be ready in 3 weeks in time for Paradox Loader (which works)

The adapter Xecuter was talking about, is an early release just so that PS3 users can hook up larger drives with ease while while they wait for the PS3 Hyperdrive. Xecuter says that what we're waiting for should work well in tandem with the Loader. The Hyperdrive is set to have the following features:
Connect any 3.5" SATA Hard Drive to the PS3
Developing ability to connect IDE hard drive
Supports up to 750GB (maybe more thats all we have here)
Switch between external HYPERDRIVE and internal 2.5" HDD
HYPERDRIVE USB2.0 Support to dump data to/from HDD

Source: http://ps3.qj.net/Team-Xecuter-confi...g/49/aid/81539

mate dont be so naive a few lines of text proves nothing,and its from ps3news-who you can trust as much as you would peter sutcliffe with your mum

lol ps3news release shite like "weve got a ps3 plays game from hdd,or bdr or dvdr" to try and get hits to the site-then they tell you it was on a dev machine-you know the ones that are supposed to do all that they release none news as news for hits to there ad and virus riddled little site

janobi
20th March, 2008, 01:26 AM
mate dont be so naive a few lines of text proves nothing,and its from ps3news-who you can trust as much as you would peter sutcliffe with your mum

lol ps3news release shite like "weve got a ps3 plays game from hdd,or bdr or dvdr" to try and get hits to the site-then they tell you it was on a dev machine-you know the ones that are supposed to do all that they release none news as news for hits to there ad and virus riddled little site

Actually mate, the 2nd part of txt was taken from QJ.net and not ps3news. I am aware of the problems with ps3news as I remember the whole m33 saga when they posted the guys info all over the web, after he had hex edited CFW and passed it off as his own. Agreed the txt dont prove nothing, was merely trying to add a bit of extra info, and that info is well old also, not sure if you misread my post, but my opening line was that it was BS and from ps3news.