PDA

View Full Version : Berlingo 1.6 HDI Problem

delectric
3rd August, 2016, 01:59 PM
Hi,

I have some problems with the immo from a 2008 1.6HDI Berlingo.

The problem was in the wiring of the car but now I need a working immo information to adapt keys and start it.

BSI is a S118085220B
ECU is a 0281012619

Both uses ST95160

I try with a BSI virgin dump but can't adapt keys due ecu has removed immo.

Another way I was thinking is uses a ECU dump and virgin BSI and coding the BSI with the same pass as ECU dump but doesn't know if it could work.:mad-new:

Any info would be appreciated.

Best regards.

kiszka
3rd August, 2016, 02:33 PM

delectric
3rd August, 2016, 03:47 PM
Thanks kiszka,

So where I can find a virgin dump for ecu

Best regartds.

mvekaz
3rd August, 2016, 03:57 PM
Ecu and bsi are original from car, just bsi is original, just ecu is original, ecu and bsi are from another car?

delectric
3rd August, 2016, 04:06 PM
Are the original from the car but the files in it are different, because car has been in a workshop and have tryed to solved the problem removing immo and changing bsi when the real problem was in the wiring.

mvekaz
3rd August, 2016, 07:16 PM
Have you any original dump ecu or bsi?
If your ecu dump is original one, post dump here to extract code from dump. Further you can ask someone in peugeot service or here on forum to get PIN over VIN number so you can compare with pin extracted from ecu dump, so you will know that ecu dump is ok and original one.Then you can virginise bsi and telecoding (put original pin in it same as in ecu) and add existing keys.For virginise bsi I thing is enough to put all FF in 95160 eeprom.
Good luck.

delectric
5th August, 2016, 11:03 AM
So I would test :giveup: