PDA

View Full Version : Please take a look to my "winols learning file"...

Jan1980
3rd August, 2016, 09:53 PM
Hi mates.

I am on the beginning from winols and remapping. Today, i used a file from Passat with EDC15 and tried to find some maps by myself. I was reading some tutorials with map adresses and pictures from the web. I was wondering, the map adresses in my EDC15 file was different from the tutorial except the EGR maps. Are the adresses not always the same for edc15 normally ?
Why are there 2-4 times exactly the same maps ? Why 2 x driver wish, 2 x Egr, 4 x duration map ?? If i change values in driver wish map for example, do i have to change in all driver wish map or in both ? Please help me to get an answer to my questions. I cannot find the smoke maps on the file..

THX

WinWoj
4th August, 2016, 12:12 AM
2x or 3x the same map mean different variant coding; 1) for manual trans, 2) for automatin trans, 3) for 4x4. Another thing is map logic, i.e. few limiters or maps remain of temperature vector, as you can find in another map...

Smoke limiter maps in your example I can't read, because I not using winols, but I find ori and your maps are in addresses: 1) 04DC78, 2) 06DC78.

PS: I read your another posts about winols begginners version. Did you bought it? Where can I buy?
\WBR
WinWoj

Jan1980
4th August, 2016, 01:26 AM
Thank you for the answer. I bought it from EVC directly online. http://www.evc.de . It costs 1500 Euro + VAT (together 1850 Euro in Germany) 20 checksumpoints included. Every Checksumpoint is 150 Euro. I bought damos plugin for 3 points and EDC16 checksum for 2 points. There are different costs for different checksums 1-3 points/checksum. EVC are nice people with good support. I called 2 times for 40 minutes, they answered all my questions about handling from winols, but they don?t make tuning by themself, they "just" make the tools.. Which program are you using for chiptuning ?

WinWoj
4th August, 2016, 10:54 AM
check your mailbox