PDA

View Full Version : Live Footy Season 2008/09

Devilfish
18th July, 2008, 12:15 AM
The new footy season is nearly upon us! We'll soon be offering a couple of live feeds to loads of games throughout the season.

Saturday early kickoff, 3pm kickoff and evening games as well as Sunday matches.

Channel #1 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/livefooty1.php)
Channel #2 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/livefooty2.php)

Stay tuned! :)

firestorm
18th July, 2008, 12:34 AM
the long wait will soon be over,:dancing:making sure the dish is lined up try to pull in showtime again the drunken mates in the front room because the pubs been banned from showing live games at 3pm.The wife giving me daggers, the watching match of the day with double vision.They should make the tune from match of the day the national anthem. Cant wait sod the olympics this is what saturday was made for no more DIY:elefant:

spankmonkeywill
24th July, 2008, 08:47 PM
If this stream thing works when the season kicks off I will set up an alter.

Sacrifice many goats and pray to the Digital Kaos gurus.

Ok ok no goats.....

Maybe some ducks.......

ok!! ok!!! See we have some feather lovers out there!!

how about a jaffa cake?! PC enough!.....

(soz.. was over come there with joy for a bit) lol:star:

Femalelizzard
24th July, 2008, 10:14 PM
Id glady miss the first saturday for a sucking session with the bird on firestorms avator lol

Devilfish
25th July, 2008, 07:51 PM
Id glady miss the first saturday for a sucking session with the bird on firestorms avator lol

You took the thoughts straight out of my head there! :chug:

Jaffa
25th July, 2008, 08:11 PM
You took the thoughts straight out of my head there! :chug:

You are just married....shame on you...at least wait for the 7 year itch...lol, in the meantime I will have you turn.

Great to here the footie will be on live. Watched one of Thommos tests last season.

Big up to you guys for your hard work.

eurovoxvmax
3rd August, 2008, 10:42 AM
The new footy season is nearly upon us! We'll soon be offering a couple of live feeds to loads of games throughout the season.

Saturday early kickoff, 3pm kickoff and evening games as well as Sunday matches.

Channel #1 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/livefooty1.php)
Channel #2 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/livefooty2.php)

Stay tuned! :)

Great - hope this works well.

davidharvey75
23rd August, 2008, 01:08 PM
Mr Devilfish, just wondering if the aberdeen rangers game was on at the moment. You know where i am, but it is just coming up paused with a pic of a monkey. Is this because of where i am or is it the same for every one?

Devilfish
23rd August, 2008, 02:12 PM
It's been streaming ok for me David, must be the firewall that's blocking it!

wooper
24th September, 2008, 12:14 PM
Hello

Bit of a noobie to this, so may be obvious!!!

If I click on the link on saturday at 3, do I get a choice of match or just whatever is streaming?

Devilfish
24th September, 2008, 12:21 PM
Just whatever the person has decided to stream on that day.

Sometimes they will ask on the forum what people want to see but someones we are limited to what we can stream.

jwcooper
20th October, 2008, 03:10 AM
New to this so forgive if this sounds dumb but any chance liverpool v chelsea will be on it next week

gwilson1
28th November, 2008, 05:35 PM
will the stream thing work ok?

Darenzo
29th November, 2008, 06:49 PM
wow i am new to this but liking it already :)

chris williams
29th November, 2008, 06:56 PM
l know there is help out there but am not gettin any. ex5000 pvr down for the past three days. oxford area. ntl. any advise will be welcomed

dazavich
6th December, 2008, 12:46 PM
Is there any chance of the Rangers v Hamilton game being shown??

Love this site!!! :-)

fayray93
6th December, 2008, 07:14 PM
hello devilfish
im really impressed with this site,no wonder your getting so many new registrations.I came to the site looking like most people to sort out my cable box, but looking round the site and seeing the different forums got me really interested and im glad i joined. well done

p.s do you play poker on channel 5 late at night ha

abu_raid
10th December, 2008, 04:57 PM
thank you and good luck