PDA

View Full Version : Need retouch remap Peugeot 307 2.0 hdi

ruffles1986
6th August, 2016, 12:52 PM
Hi mates chiptuners, i have a peugeot 307 2.0hdi 136cv ecu siemens sid803. Some time back i have same car with same reference of ecu. Well i use the same file. (The file have DPF and EGR off also)
The first car remapped with this file works well, but the last car remapped with the same file when press to full the accelerate pedal at low rpm (to 2000rpm) then smoking high.
Can any retocuh me the file to reduce smoking at full throttle at low rpm? Is not important lose a little of power.

thanks for your time

teerak2uk
6th August, 2016, 12:55 PM
Why didn't you read original and get it modded instead of being a tight arse ???

ruffles1986
6th August, 2016, 01:20 PM
mate y compare both original files and are exact...

ruffles1986
7th August, 2016, 08:11 PM
Nobody can help me? i can pay for the job

pulsar2000
7th August, 2016, 09:23 PM
and it drives ok before you put mod file on ?
if so must be something major difference on car,,,
your sure hw sw, 100% MATCH

Babos
8th August, 2016, 07:48 AM
Hello check have car work with original dump!
And your mode file is bad,after your job that car and first car who have same mod file, go to trush in the end

ruffles1986
8th August, 2016, 04:52 PM
Hello check have car work with original dump!
And your mode file is bad,after your job that car and first car who have same mod file, go to trush in the end
keeping respect to author of remap I will not say who he, but is a older member of the forum (i think)... what about bad exactly on mod file?
The first car remaped with this dump works fine. The second car have same hw number, and dump from MCU is the same, (comparated with winhex, no change any byte) and checksum is the same (calculated with winhex also).
I'm not a chiptuner, but i know about mechanical, can you explain me what is wrong?

Thnaks in advavnce

Babos
8th August, 2016, 09:05 PM
How you think if car lost diagnostic funcion that is good for car and customer and mehanic who not understand what happen with car if she start in one day work bad.
You think it is good solution?

ruffles1986
8th August, 2016, 11:06 PM
i standing dtc tables are off?